sby's loader imports (5 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Sby,
using BreastExpPlus it seems the vanilla minimum body size is the value BEP jumps up to when swallowing for example,
in case it is lower than the vanilla value of course.

Is there a workaround this?
i have no idea what you just said

if you have
autominbodysize=1
it should set the value for you according to the character you load.

Sadly, neither downloading a new loader version or installing 'clearlastdataV1' helped. :( Any other ideas or do I have to just go through the tedium of downloading everything again?
here is a process you can try with that clearlastdata mod:

temporarily disable all $init mods except the clearlastdata mod
load up game, does error still occur?
even if it occurs, select a character from your saved characters to trigger what would be a last char save (clearlastdata will then be able to clear any last data there was)
close the game
open the game, does error still occur?
if error stops, re enable your $init mods and load the game again
if error pops up now, something in your $init is doing it.

or, you can upload your loader folder, just don't include all of your character folders. the only important mod folders are $init, $over, and $reset

Shoze

Potential Patron

if you have
autominbodysize=1
Ooookay,
let me try to elaborate then.
I have your mod pack, namely "sby_loader_pack_6_545" (wonderful work, by the way, much appreciated).
I fire up SDT.
I can set the body size of the character via a slider, yes?
I set it to minimum. Let's call this value "vanilla minimum", for clarity.
Then I load the mod "breast expansion plusV2_5" (BEP for short) and check the slider.
It changed, it is no longer set to minimum, but the character's body size have not changed.
If I set it to minimum again, the character becomes smaller than before, smaller than it was possible without loading BEP mod.
In short, this mod changes the minimum possible body size to a smaller value.
Now, I did set it to minimum again. Call this new minimum value "BEP minimum".
The same mod that allows smaller body sizes (still talking about BEP) increases the body size based on the amount of cum inside, yes?
All is well so far.

My problem is the following:
If the body size is set to smaller than "vanilla minimum", then as soon as a 'size increase' occurs by any means (i.e. swallowing cum), the body size does not just 'increase a little' as it should and usually does happen,
but it jumps from "BEP minimum" up to "vanilla minimum", a sudden and very noticeable increase in size.

What I'd like is for this sudden jump in size not to happen.
Can it be solved?

Thank you for the quick response.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Ooookay,
let me try to elaborate then.
I have your mod pack, namely "sby_loader_pack_6_545" (wonderful work, by the way, much appreciated).
I fire up SDT.
I can set the body size of the character via a slider, yes?
I set it to minimum. Let's call this value "vanilla minimum", for clarity.
Then I load the mod "breast expansion plusV2_5" (BEP for short) and check the slider.
It changed, it is no longer set to minimum, but the character's body size have not changed.
If I set it to minimum again, the character becomes smaller than before, smaller than it was possible without loading BEP mod.
In short, this mod changes the minimum possible body size to a smaller value.
Now, I did set it to minimum again. Call this new minimum value "BEP minimum".
The same mod that allows smaller body sizes (still talking about BEP) increases the body size based on the amount of cum inside, yes?
All is well so far.

My problem is the following:
If the body size is set to smaller than "vanilla minimum", then as soon as a 'size increase' occurs by any means (i.e. swallowing cum), the body size does not just 'increase a little' as it should and usually does happen,
but it jumps from "BEP minimum" up to "vanilla minimum", a sudden and very noticeable increase in size.

What I'd like is for this sudden jump in size not to happen.
Can it be solved?

Thank you for the quick response.
that is considerably clearer xD

here try this attached mod.
new setting:
allowsliderssetminimum=1 //1=active, if body or breast sliders changed, then the size you choose becomes the new minimum the mod uses for that expansion range

also, the mod will be looking for a 'BreastExpPlus_v2_6settings.txt' settings file

Attachments

BreastExpPlus_v2_6.swf
26.2 KB · Views: 178

if you have
autominbodysize=1

here is a process you can try with that clearlastdata mod:

temporarily disable all $init mods except the clearlastdata mod
load up game, does error still occur?
even if it occurs, select a character from your saved characters to trigger what would be a last char save (clearlastdata will then be able to clear any last data there was)
close the game
open the game, does error still occur?
if error stops, re enable your $init mods and load the game again
if error pops up now, something in your $init is doing it.

or, you can upload your loader folder, just don't include all of your character folders. the only important mod folders are $init, $over, and $reset

checked. when only clearlastdata mod was active it didn't crash. I then activated TemplateExtensionV5_sby and moreclothing and it started crashing again. is dynamichairextender part of any of the previously mentioned? Cause otherwise I'm completely lost

sby

Content Creator
Coder
checked. when only clearlastdata mod was active it didn't crash. I then activated TemplateExtensionV5_sby and moreclothing and it started crashing again. is dynamichairextender part of any of the previously mentioned? Cause otherwise I'm completely lost
you have probably added it to moreclothing as one of the mods to load

it can be in a fancy hair that has custom rope physics

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Is it possible replace(add your own) voices for animtools17, I tried swapping sound files by simple renaming one of the original ones, but I guess It is not that simple at all :D

stuntcock

Content Creator
Does anyone know where the TwiceTest mod can be found?
First post of this thread. Expand the final spoiler tag. Scroll down to the "Modguy's loader mods archive2" item. Click either of the hyperlinks.

I've been looking everywhere for it
Please remember that we have a forum Search tool. It's not perfect, but it can provide quick results and cut down on time spent looking for obscure items.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Is it possible replace(add your own) voices for animtools17, I tried swapping sound files by simple renaming one of the original ones, but I guess It is not that simple at all :D
the files are all embedded into the swf mod at compile, the ones that are in the animtools folder are part of the source project folder

if you rename your sound files and then recompile the mod in flash, it should work.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
the files are all embedded into the swf mod at compile, the ones that are in the animtools folder are part of the source project folder

if you rename your sound files and then recompile the mod in flash, it should work.

Don't have the tools or skills for that, but thank you for explaining ^^

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi sby sby ,

I've just seen the new version of AnimTools with the HuniePop Sounds. That's a very good and long awaited job for a lot of people I think ! You can use all the sounds of the other girls that I've included in my own mod if you want, I think that people would love to be able to choose every one of them.

So the new Animtools is very good but not perfect yet, I'd say that it just lacks the possibility for dialogue writers to switch the voice during dialogues and not just in the settings loaded at startup (useful when switching from one charfolder to another or if the girl changes during the course of the dialogue). Could you please consider adding a trigger for this ?
[EDIT]: Oh, and also a trigger to enable/disable the animtools sound from within the dialogue would be useful for dialogue writers.

Also, could you please explain better how the sound triggering works exactly ? Reading through the settings file, I understand how the vigour is used to trigger soft, medium or hard sounds, but it seems that they do not play each time, so if the player goes somewhat fast, there are times when the penis is all inside and the girl just doesn't care, which feels strange. Also, I don't understand how it is possible to reach the climax sound. I've seen that they are present for each girl in the sources but I could not manage to trigger them through a quick test. Did you implement some pleasure variable of any kind or did you just left that for another version to come ?

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hi sby sby ,

I've just seen the new version of AnimTools with the HuniePop Sounds. That's a very good and long awaited job for a lot of people I think ! You can use all the sounds of the other girls that I've included in my own mod if you want, I think that people would love to be able to choose every one of them.

So the new Animtools is very good but not perfect yet, I'd say that it just lacks the possibility for dialogue writers to switch the voice during dialogues and not just in the settings loaded at startup (useful when switching from one charfolder to another or if the girl changes during the course of the dialogue). Could you please consider adding a trigger for this ?
[EDIT]: Oh, and also a trigger to enable/disable the animtools sound from within the dialogue would be useful for dialogue writers.

Also, could you please explain better how the sound triggering works exactly ? Reading through the settings file, I understand how the vigour is used to trigger soft, medium or hard sounds, but it seems that they do not play each time, so if the player goes somewhat fast, there are times when the penis is all inside and the girl just doesn't care, which feels strange. Also, I don't understand how it is possible to reach the climax sound. I've seen that they are present for each girl in the sources but I could not manage to trigger them through a quick test. Did you implement some pleasure variable of any kind or did you just left that for another version to come ?
i think you should be able to change what girl sounds you are using by loading an animtools partial position file in dialog. but instead of changing a couple of position variables, instead change settings of animtools. i don't think i have limited the function. something like this:

in 'ATV_audrey_partial.txt'
currentvoicechar=2

in 'ATV_aiko_partial.txt'
currentvoicechar=1

should be able to do this with all animtools settings, however changing some in this way probably will break stuff (the stuff that initialization of things, like in loader editing and persistence)

as for the climax sound, i did not set anything to trigger them. they sounded a bit much out of place xD. only reason they were added in is because i used a script to write the code to embed them all.

as for how stuff works, there are time delays set so she doesn't constantly say stuff.
each level has their own delay timer, and there is also a master delay timer with a bit of randomness so things don't sound consistent

DrZombi

Content Creator
Ok ! Did not notice that you could change the animtools settings after loading, through a fake position file ! It's not as nice as a dedicated trigger but I'll do with it if this works.

Thanks for the precisions ! :smile:

Max Power

Potential Patron
I have a bit of a doubt about Cheek Bulge. It doesn´t seem to have barely any effect! I use the default settings, and I thought it might be that, but to make sure I enabled debug so I could see what was going on.

And even when the bulge/suck meter comes to 1, that happens quite easily, I just can´t see anything unless I zoom like 100%. Is it a problem with the animations not being all that good?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I have a bit of a doubt about Cheek Bulge. It doesn´t seem to have barely any effect! I use the default settings, and I thought it might be that, but to make sure I enabled debug so I could see what was going on.

And even when the bulge/suck meter comes to 1, that happens quite easily, I just can´t see anything unless I zoom like 100%. Is it a problem with the animations not being all that good?
the feature itself in the game is just subtle. i didn't even know it existed until i saw the source code
(didn't know the cheek suck existed either until i looked when i was tweaking that update xD )

Hank East

Content Creator
sby sby Hey sorry to bother, but if it isn't much of a hassle could you upload older versions of moreclothing to MEGA? I'm trying to test something out, but this appbox site isn't letting me download older versions. Sorry if it doesn't result in anything but I'd still appreciate the help :3

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sby sby Hey sorry to bother, but if it isn't much of a hassle could you upload older versions of moreclothing to MEGA? I'm trying to test something out, but this appbox site isn't letting me download older versions. Sorry if it doesn't result in anything but I'd still appreciate the help :3
i'll see if i can get my box bandwidth fixed again, try again in a day or 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.