sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

pervM

Potential Patron
Long time lurker here again. New version of moreclothing works nicely and the bug around Firefox's flash plugin seems to have gone away with it.

Just throwing a suggestion for a possible way to improve it even more: Make it cooperate with other mods, like BreastSculpt mod. Right now it seems to clash with it if you put both on INIT-folder, moreclothing refuses to load in half the stuff if you make Loader load BreastSculpt_V2 on startup as well,otherwise the two mods work together. No idea how hard that would be to do, so just throwing it out there along with positive feedback!

I guess if one could tweak how the game prioritizes the sequence it loads the mods might solve the issue, maybe? (load moreclothing first, then BreastSculpt)

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just throwing a suggestion for a possible way to improve it even more: Make it cooperate with other mods, like BreastSculpt mod.
That's not a problem with moreclothing. The breastSculpt mod is poorly coded and some of its visual edits are disruptive. The whole thing was rejected by clothing modders (because it made their work more difficult) and it was never popular among SDT users, so I abandoned it. It's not even officially available anymore. If you're still using it, then you do so at your own risk.

If you can identify incompatibilities with other mods then feel free to raise them. This particular problem is unlikely to be fixed.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you do find incompatible stuff, the flash standalone debugger might provide some nice runtime errors that would help debug stuff.

That's not a problem with moreclothing. The breastSculpt mod is poorly coded and some of its visual edits are disruptive. The whole thing was rejected by clothing modders (because it made their work more difficult) and it was never popular among SDT users, so I abandoned it. It's not even officially available anymore. If you're still using it, then you do so at your own risk.

If you can identify incompatibilities with other mods then feel free to raise them. This particular problem is unlikely to be fixed.
however, i think you got clothing to scale along with the breasts didn't you? i think i tried to get that to work with superbreast but had no luck.

pervM

Potential Patron

Ah, gotcha. Right now it works with pretty much any piece of clothing with scaling breasts as long as you make sure its the very last mod you use,problems tend to pop up when loading other swf mods after using it. Shame, the idea behind the mod itself is good and like sby mentioned, the way it got the clothes scale along with the breasts no matter the size or the shape was a real nice and unique feature. Heres hoping the idea re-emerges in some other mod someday. Thanks for answering!

Last edited:

Axel_Rift

Potential Patron
Suggestion for BreastExpPlus_v2_5

-Add speed to the cum leaving the mouth when puking.

-initial speed
-initial quantity
-etc...

-When cumming in her mouth/throat(full) -> huge puke

https://goo.gl/drt4Mp

-When cumming then pulling out (for a determined moment)

Google URL Shortener

(skip to 1:56 and 5:04)

-Cum leaking from her ass (works like nipple cum)

Thanks dude :)

writefuck

Potential Patron
5+ means "equal to or greater than 5".

Add the following line to your mods\$INIT$\mods.txt file, and then restart the game. As sby mentioned, you should put this line at the top of the file - to ensure that it loads before anything which relies upon it. Once that's been done, animtools moreclothing should load without any errors.
Code:
Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
I had the same problem and this alone didn't fix it. After much frustration I saw that for some reason I had both Default/TemplateExtensionV3_sby.swf and Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf in there, likely as a result of lazy copypasting on my part at some point. Apparently, that beaks things. Something to be aware of, I guess.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
How to use cheekbulgeedit? My game says it activated but I don't really understand what it does/how to use it.
the cheekbulge feature is very subtle in the game. use the settings file it comes with to tweak the settings

Verynoobthx

Potential Patron
the cheekbulge feature is very subtle in the game. use the settings file it comes with to tweak the settings
i set the acceleration one to 100 and i didnt notice a bulge in the cheeks at all lol. What are the min/max settings for these sorts of things? 1 to 999?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i set the acceleration one to 100 and i didnt notice a bulge in the cheeks at all lol. What are the min/max settings for these sorts of things? 1 to 999?
i looked into it, realized it was old and so started to rewrite it to be better, found that there is a cheek suck as well, spent too much time today adding that feature, and then finally posting back on my other computer when i realized i never did.

maybe message me or something a different day to remind me to upload this.

aztlan

Casual Client
For cheeksuckedit, how can you ever get this to show up (with default settings)?

The base value is 0, and this can only increase with deepthroating or cuminmouth.

Do you have to have her accelerate away fast?

Or are you intending it to only appear if you alter the setting to something like:
cheekbulgecuminmouthmin=-100 or
cheekbulgedepthmax=-100
?

Do the climax sounds ever play? I only see settings for Hard, Medium and Soft.

Thanks for the updates!

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
For cheeksuckedit, how can you ever get this to show up (with default settings)?

The base value is 0, and this can only increase with deepthroating or cuminmouth.

Do you have to have her accelerate away fast?

Or are you intending it to only appear if you alter the setting to something like:
cheekbulgecuminmouthmin=-100 or
cheekbulgedepthmax=-100
?

Do the climax sounds ever play? I only see settings for Hard, Medium and Soft.

Thanks for the updates!
this is how i planned to have cheeksuck:
cheekbulgeaccelmin=-150 ;cheek scale contributor when accelerating away fastest

with such a high negative value, pulling out of her should cause her cheeks to suck in a bit, as long as her mouth isn't full of cum.

the reason for this as it doesn't make sense for her cheeks to suck in as a penis goes in her, or as her mouth has more cum in it. feel free to tweak it as desired though, you could make it so her cheeks being sucked in is her normal by setting cheekbulgedepthmin to negative values

as for the sounds, i didn't make any of the climax sounds play, they seems like a bit much xD

aztlan

Casual Client
Ah. Upon reflection, that's sort of how I thought it would work.

It would also (in the next version! :rolleyes: ) be nice to have a dialogue command that could cause her to suck (without moving her head)....

Thanks again for all your work on these mods.

So I recently got back into SDT and when I tried loading the loader it crashes after loading "dynamicHairExtender v5.8". I'm sure these are old versions by now, but I'd rather not reinstall as it's a lot of work and I simply can't be arsed. Is this a known problem? I'm using "sby_loader_pack_6_545" if that helps. :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
when I tried loading the loader it crashes
As per the standard flowchart: if the game crashes, then it's a good idea to use the Flash Player Projector content debugger in order to discover the exact nature of the error. It may look like a bunch of meaningless technobabble, but by sharing those messages you can help modders to identify (and fix!) errors that we've made in our code.

after loading "dynamicHairExtender v5.8"
It's probably a problem with one of my mods rather than sby's. The game is attempting to load an extended-physics hair or costume file during startup, which is interrupting or interfering with other startup tasks -- such as sby's moreClothing mod.

sby's Loader Pack doesn't include any of those files, so the error is probably being triggered by something that you added later on (i.e. a hairstyle or costume which you downloaded from Undertow and dropped into your SDT folder).

Possible workaround:
  • start the game
  • don't wait for it to finish loading everything (because it will just crash again)
  • open the in-game menu and hit the Reset button a few times
  • close the game window (without waiting for it to finish loading)
  • start the game

I'm sure these are old versions by now, but I'd rather not reinstall as it's a lot of work and I simply can't be arsed.
You can drop a new version of Loader.swf into your existing folder in order to benefit from the upgrades. Grab the latest version from here. Extract it to a temporary folder. Ignore or delete most of the contents (such as the Settings.txt file) because you don't want to overwrite your files (and thereby lose your customizations). Rename your current Loader.swf file to something else (such as "Loader_sbyLoaderPack6.swf") for backup purposes. Move the new Loader.swf file into your SDT folder. Attempt to run the game.

It won't necessarily solve your problem, but it's worth doing because:
  • it might solve the problem
  • it can be completed in less than thirty seconds

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you can also try adding one of the new mods i released 'clearlastdataV1' to be one of the first $init mods. This prevents the previous session char data from saving, which can clear up weird things like this where it could be loading a mod you had on before.

Shoze

Potential Patron
Sby,
using BreastExpPlus it seems the vanilla minimum body size is the value BEP jumps up to when swallowing for example,
in case it is lower than the vanilla value of course.

Is there a workaround this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.