sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

shadowcobra1339

Potential Patron
Re: sby's loader imports; 8/09/2014: too much stuff to list here

So after lurking for two days, I have given up trying to figure things out on my own. The girl isn't puking, and the breast growth is weird, AND her breasts are cumming even though I have that set off. Help please.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

shadowcobra1339 said:
So after lurking for two days, I have given up trying to figure things out on my own. The girl isn't puking, and the breast growth is weird, AND her breasts are cumming even though I have that set off. Help please.
sounds like some/none of the settings are loading
make sure:
you have the latest loader, and the latest BE version; i released a patched version for knoashion's futa update
you are loading it through the loader menu, not the vanilla sdt-modding tab
settings file has original name and is located in the BE mod folder
there are no extra blank lines in the settings file ( the ----------- lines are alright)
stuff to the right of the "=" are only numbers

hopefully settings file issues will be easier to deal with in the future, i have added some extra stuff to the new version i am working on that points out any invalid lines. that and the debug textview should help users see what is happening a bit more, or at least will help me. ::)

sby

Content Creator
Coder

got another BE update, hope people like the new framework.

this should decrease the likelihood of issues with the settings file. i put some print statements in there if it sees a line that doesn't match any of the settings. also finally put a message if there was a file read error xD

enjoy 8)

D

Doomknight

A few more mod idea suggestions for you Sby...

-> Cum width = Maybe look at how wide the cum can be when coming out of the penis (ie you've already done duration, and possibly length, or the loader has done length). Either thinner or wider (if you need a screenshot, I can show you what I mean, unless it is self-evident)

-> Number of Tears/Sweat beads

-> Balls Size

-> Cock Twitching amount during ejactulation

-> Thrust Meter = Maybe make him cum sooner the higher the thrust meter is? (ie that meter in the loader that increases if you thrust a lot and quickly)

Keep up the good work; your work is amazing!

Dr. Doctor

Potential Patron

I'm getting nothing but "failed to load settings file" after it worked for a bit. EDIT: Works now, for some reason.

I can't figure out how to get the belly expansion to work. It's enabled ( I think?) but it never happens.

ONE MOAAAR DING: anyway to get the futa version of her to cum as well?

Pize

Potential Patron

Am I missing something obvious, or does the new BreastExpansionPlus1.6.1 only include a "light" belly? Is there a way to disable the belly? I couldn't find it in the settings, and even tried setting "autominbellysize=0"

How does Konashion's new tanning system work? I would imagine that it's an effect, or calculated somehow, rather than the body parts being duplicated in the entire range, but I don't have the flash skills (or even the necessary software) to go digging and figure it out. But it would be neat if the same thing could be done to the expanding belly, which does look really good.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Dr. Doctor said:
I can't figure out how to get the belly expansion to work. It's enabled ( I think?) but it never happens.
try enabling the debug option, and watch 'cum inside'. make her intake cum somehow, and when that value reaches "effectivecumbellystart", the belly should start expanding. when that number reaches "effectivecumbellyend", the belly should be the "maxbellyamount" size.

Dr. Doctor said:
ONE MOAAAR DING: anyway to get the futa version of her to cum as well?
should be. most of the code can probably be copied from SDT, but i am not interested in doing the mod.

Pize said:
Am I missing something obvious, or does the new BreastExpansionPlus1.6.1 only include a "light" belly? Is there a way to disable the belly? I couldn't find it in the settings, and even tried setting "autominbellysize=0"
shit, you are correct in that i forgot to give an option to disable the belly. next version will have the fix ;)
this mod does indeed only include a light belly, it is the only one that dante drew for me. however, it does use the hue slider, so a "darker" skin is possible if you don't mind messing with brightness and saturation.

Pize said:
How does Konashion's new tanning system work? I would imagine that it's an effect, or calculated somehow, rather than the body parts being duplicated in the entire range, but I don't have the flash skills (or even the necessary software) to go digging and figure it out. But it would be neat if the same thing could be done to the expanding belly, which does look really good.
i haven't looked into it, but i can guess from how he does other things that he has a couple of skin overlays, and adjusts the alpha value for however amount of tanness you want.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Man I wish I would have known that you already had it done ;D. Anyways, I just downloaded it, and....

Open Loader 5.12
Import SWF Mod
Deepthroated the fuck out of her until the breast were expanded to the max.
....but no belly swelling at all?

Did I miss something? Also is there a way to have just the belly expanding?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Dante said:
Man I wish I would have known that you already had it done ;D. Anyways, I just downloaded it, and....

Open Loader 5.12
Import SWF Mod
Deepthroated the fuck out of her until the breast were expanded to the max.
....but no belly swelling at all?

Did I miss something?
if you use the sdt built in import, the settings file will fail to load, and the initialization of the belly won't happen.

you can verify this because of the message in the upper right hand corner when you load the mod: "settings file failed to load"

use the loader menu to load breast expansion (and actually all of my mods, which usually use some settings file)

if modguy has some type of workaround to be able to reference the correct filepath when using the built in import, it would fix this limitation.

Dante said:
Also is there a way to have just the belly expanding?
yes, by using the effective cum start options, you can prevent things from expanding, choose when they expand, and choose how much cum is required to expand each part to their max size.

the new underlying framework of the mod is centered around how much cum is inside her (called effectivecuminside). each expandable body part has a range of cum inside that they start and stop expanding. the default settings are for the belly to start expanding at 0, and reach the maximum belly size at 80. each ejaculation usually holds about 30 units, so after 3 ejacs, the belly should be full size. to change it so it takes more ejacs to expand her belly to full size, simply increase effectivecumbellyend.

to prevent the breasts and body from expanding, simply set their cum start point to something greater than your chosen "maxeffectivecuminside".
so setting effectivecumbodystart=999999 and effectivecumbreaststart=999999 will prevent them from expanding when maxeffectivecuminside=250.

you can also have them all start expanding at the same time by setting all of the cum starts to 0. i purposely set the default values the way they are to demonstrate how you can choose to "order" when they expand, along with showing overlapping.

- the reason that there is a maxeffectivecuminside is because i am thinking of adding cum leaking or overflowing from various areas just like how the breasts have that option. ;)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Thanks and ouch, my head. Too much info to process. Lol, I'm just a cartoonist, specializing in frame by frame animation, that's why drawing comes a bit easier to me.

ModGuy

Content Creator

sby said:
if you use the sdt built in import, the settings file will fail to load, and the initialization of the belly won't happen.

you can verify this because of the message in the upper right hand corner when you load the mod: "settings file failed to load"

use the loader menu to load breast expansion (and actually all of my mods, which usually use some settings file)

if modguy has some type of workaround to be able to reference the correct filepath when using the built in import, it would fix this limitation.

SDT uses a filereference object to open files, it is not possible to get the path of the file from this.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

if people use a standardized folder system, i can do something like this if the file reference fails:

Code:
function onFail(e)			
{
	main.updateStatus("settings file failed to load through file reference");
	var settingsLoader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
	settingsLoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,onSettings);
	settingsLoader.addEventListener(IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR, onfail2);
	settingsLoader.load(new URLRequest("Mods/BreastExpansionplusV1.6.1/BreastExpPlus_v1_6_1.txt"));
}

however, this backup load would only help if the breast expansion plus mod folder is directly put into the "Mods" folder, and the folder name must be left unchanged.
since most people probably don't change the folder names, and most people put their mods in the Mods folder, this could be a nice workaround if you desire to use the sdt built in mod loading.

WillySdt

Avid Affiliate

How does exactly works the BreastExpansion mod?
I put it on the mod folder like it should be, it appeared in the loader menu and load correctly but I'm not able to make his belly grow.

D

Doomknight

Loving the belly expansion that you and Dante worked together to make for BE. Some other ideas for you for other possible mods (if you get tired of seeing these posts, do say so please):

-> Further controls on overall resistance. What I mean is that perhaps make it so that resistance kicks in sooner such as in Final Fellatio (if I recall correctly), where you can only initially get like a small amount in the mouth, and gradually over time you get farther down. Say maybe make it so that initially you can only get the head of the penis in the mouth and thats it.

-> Maybe tweak throat resistance. I'm not entirely sure what that slider does, as it appears to have no effect whether it is set to 0% or 100%. Unless of course someone can tell me what it does as the game, nor the instructions really says much about it.

-> Add more physics based controls for spit and cum (ie make it so that it maybe shoots in a straight line or increase the parabolic curve?) I know that the loader allows you to tweak these things, but it seems to be too much trial and error and I don't know if I just have to tweak one thing (ie gravity) or two things (gravity and say, strands) or more things.

-> Maybe add a mod which allows you to manually pick a RGB color for hair, and then use the current ingame hue shift, etc... to get it the right shade or highlight you want.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Bsh17 said:
How does exactly works the BreastExpansion mod?
I put it on the mod folder like it should be, it appeared in the loader menu and load correctly but I'm not able to make his belly grow.
the mod works by the various parts expanding according to how much cum is inside her. (her belly expands, not his)
with the default settings, this is achieved by her swallowing cum in her mouth, or by him ejaculating while the penis is deep enough to be considered in her throat.

@doomknight:
suggestions are perfectly fine, just understand that i make things as i see interest in them. i welcome all suggestions as long as they are actual suggestions and not somebody attempting to troll like "herp-how about a button to shoot cum from the guy's wrist like spiderman?!?-derp"

edit - that is actually not too bad of a suggestion, but no. xD

thoughts on suggestions:

-> Further controls on overall resistance. What I mean is that perhaps make it so that resistance kicks in sooner such as in Final Fellatio (if I recall correctly), where you can only initially get like a small amount in the mouth, and gradually over time you get farther down. Say maybe make it so that initially you can only get the head of the penis in the mouth and thats it.
this sounds pretty reasonable. i think i did try to modify resistance stuff once before, but i ended up having a really weird whiplash effect. basically i think i will try to go for some type of resistance that is applied even after hilting. it might be as simple as pretending that she is just barely going to hilt. i think konashion does it right with the resistance starting at the throat distance, but if it is an easy tweak i will include it.

-> Maybe tweak throat resistance. I'm not entirely sure what that slider does, as it appears to have no effect whether it is set to 0% or 100%. Unless of course someone can tell me what it does as the game, nor the instructions really says much about it.
one of them (intro) adjusts the amount of thrust power needed go deeper into her throat, the other one (throat) adjust the threshold thrust power to enter the throat. if you max the throat slider, you will notice that you might "bounce" off her throat because you didn't thrust hard enough. the slider works fine, and supports a very good range, so no modding needed.

-> Add more physics based controls for spit and cum (ie make it so that it maybe shoots in a straight line or increase the parabolic curve?) I know that the loader allows you to tweak these things, but it seems to be too much trial and error and I don't know if I just have to tweak one thing (ie gravity) or two things (gravity and say, strands) or more things.
the loader provides the main options to tweak the cum, and one of my mods would be just as much trial and error xD. the gravity is indeed the thing to change if you want the cum to fall faster though. i suggest testing out some of the other cum settings people post on one of the forum threads of custom cum settings.

-> Maybe add a mod which allows you to manually pick a RGB color for hair, and then use the current ingame hue shift, etc... to get it the right shade or highlight you want.
i think the eyedropper tool and preset colors konashion provides are pretty good. not going to mess with this.

ModGuy

Content Creator

sby said:
a standardized folder system

I like this idea, a new "Settings" folder could store a bunch of text files containing whatever.
I could even implement dev friendly loading, something like:

Code:
import flash.utils.Dictionary;
var dict:Dictionary = main.getSettings("BreastExp");
for (var key:Object in dict) {
	switch (key){
		case "settingname":
		//Do stuff
		break;
	} 
}

getSettings would first query the mod folder for the file "BreastExp.txt" and if that fails, "Settings/BreastExp.txt".

ModGuy

Content Creator

Settings loading implemented, works like this:

Code:
var msl = new modSettingsLoader("test");
msl.addEventListener("settingsLoaded",settingsLoaded);
function settingsLoaded(e){
	var dict:Dictionary = e.settings;
		switch (key){
			case "settingname":
			//Do stuff
			break;
		} 
	}
}
Well, so far anyway. Will try it out in a real example and post at some point.

EDIT:
It's now:
Code:
var msl = new modSettingsLoader("test",settingsLoaded);
function settingsLoaded(e){
		switch (key){
			case "settingname":
			//Do stuff
			break;
		} 
	}
}

EDIT2:

Finished. Not as nice as I was hoping at the beginning, but good enough:

Code:
var modSettingsLoader:Class;
function initl(l)
{
	new modSettingsLoader("test",settingsLoaded);
	l.unloadMod();
}
function settingsLoaded(e)
{
	for (var key:Object in dict)
	{
		var val:Object = dict[key];
		switch (key)
		{
			case "settingname":
			//Do stuff
			break;
		}
	}
}

sby

Content Creator
Coder

shadowcobra1339 said:
Has breast exspansion been updated to modloader 5.17?
assuming 5.17 is the latest one at this time; nope, not yet.

will probably do it when i update my modding template, maybe tomorrow depending on how un-sick i am feeling.

thanks for the how-to post for the settings stuff modguy, i actually saw the settingsloaderex source code before this post xD .

edit - also, (targeted to the general public), it is a good idea to not just overwrite your old loader files.

D

Doomknight

I don't mind that you don't do the suggestions. You've done some already, im just happy giving them incase you run out of ideas on your end.

Other Ideas:
-> Her ejactulation (ie when she has a penis)

-> Sweat droplet size (ie increase visibility)

-> Sweat droplet drop speed (ie how quickly the sweat trails down her skin)

-> Tear size (ie how wide and how far down her cheeks do her tears go)

-> Cum out Nose (ie control how much cum can be in mouth before it starts coming out)

-> Breathing (ie allow us to control how hard/quickly she breathes after a deepthroat); I know the loader has an option to manually force it at a certain level, but I was thinking of more dynamic increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.