sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

CitizenSnips

Potential Patron
Re: sby's loader imports; 8/09/2014: too much stuff to list here

First of all thanks, excellent work.

Since this is basically an inflation mod, could you do the same for the belly as you have with breasts/body? I'm not sure if this requires a great deal more effort or not.

Cheers.

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

I can't get the mod to work. When I load it via the loader menu it says laoding finished, but doesnt apply anything, and when I load via the swf mod dialogue, my custom settings aren't applied. Do you know why this is happening?

thanks

ModGuy

Content Creator

Damn_Gurrrrl said:
I can't get the mod to work. When I load it via the loader menu it says laoding finished, but doesnt apply anything, and when I load via the swf mod dialogue, my custom settings aren't applied. Do you know why this is happening?

thanks

Load via folder.
Check out the included folders for an idea of how to do this.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

i just attached a "getting started" video of using the loader to the bottom of the 1st post. unfortunately it was bigger than the 10mb limit for the forums, so i had to break it into parts.

i did make another tiny video before of skimming through the process of using a mod, but this new one goes through it in detail with voice commentary. it should greatly help any people new to using the loader.

edit - uploaded it to mediafire instead of forum as per request, new link replaced.

tanksk1

Potential Patron

The mod download link says something about split archive download limit reached.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

tanksk1 said:
The mod download link says something about split archive download limit reached.
apparently, mediafire does not like having free users sharing archived files. i put up new uploads to 4shared, maybe they are more lenient on number of downloads.

edit - damn them wanting sign up to download. using the forum for the mods for now.

ModGuy

Content Creator

I'd use min.us.
Mediafire should be fine if you archive stuff using WinRAR, unless there is something special about the way you're archiving stuff.
Good job on the OP.

D

Doomknight

@Sby; Noticed on main post that you were looking for suggestions for new mods that change mathematical formulae in the game. Heres some that come to mind (Don't lynch me for making suggestions!):
-> Controls on how Sweat works [amount, how quickly it moves, how quickly it spawns, etc...] (don't know if Sweat works in Loader or not; haven't seen any when I had it activated)
-> Controls on how Tears works [how many, how quickly it spawns, when it spawns, etc...]
-> Controls on how often she gags, coughs or wheezes
-> Controls on how quickly her hands twitch (when low on breath)
-> Controls on Cum in Mouth (maybe increase the max value)

Otherwise, great work! And keep up the good work!

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Dude, the ff8 behavior mod goes very nice with my "Cock Stuffer" mod. The outside hand and arm were based of that game as well. Hope you don't mind but, I posted a link to it with the "Extras" mod.

Stabilo

Potential Patron

Man, your mods are so so good. They change the game so much and make it so much more replayable. Love the Final Fellatio one!

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

maybe I miss something (or screwed something up), but androidbehavior and cheekbulge don't seem to work, while ffbehavoir and deepthroatactions seem to ignore the settings-file

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

can't get android behavior to work, tried SWF itself, don't what folder to replace in Mods so it loads this folder instead......help?

Edit:nevermind had to replace SWFOfficial.......srry :D

sby

Content Creator
Coder

gollum said:
maybe I miss something (or screwed something up), but androidbehavior and cheekbulge don't seem to work, while ffbehavoir and deepthroatactions seem to ignore the settings-file
just tested the download zip files mentioned, they seem to work fine. if you think you missed something, i suggest glancing at the getting started video i have attached in the main post; it should help clear some things up.

as for the cheekbulge, it is a very subtle feature. i didn't even realize there was a cheekbulge in the game before i looked at the source code because the angle i look at my laptop screen lessens the contrast. the cheekbulge is a static picture that becomes more visible depending on variables (changes its alpha value). the mod lets you set how these values affect the alpha. this mod was actually made so that i could see the contrast change easily with penisinmouth distance xD.

Stabilo said:
Man, your mods are so so good. They change the game so much and make it so much more replayable. Love the Final Fellatio one!
thank you very much, good to hear others enjoy my mods as well :D

Dante said:
Dude, the ff8 behavior mod goes very nice with my "Cock Stuffer" mod. The outside hand and arm were based of that game as well. Hope you don't mind but, I posted a link to it with the "Extras" mod.
you are more than welcome to link to it ;) . i specifically added some of the features i had in the original version to become the ff mod because of your cockstuffer mod :D

Doomknight said:
@Sby; Noticed on main post that you were looking for suggestions for new mods that change mathematical formulae in the game. Heres some that come to mind (Don't lynch me for making suggestions!):
-> Controls on how Sweat works [amount, how quickly it moves, how quickly it spawns, etc...] (don't know if Sweat works in Loader or not; haven't seen any when I had it activated)
-> Controls on how Tears works [how many, how quickly it spawns, when it spawns, etc...]
-> Controls on how often she gags, coughs or wheezes
-> Controls on how quickly her hands twitch (when low on breath)
-> Controls on Cum in Mouth (maybe increase the max value)

Otherwise, great work! And keep up the good work!
some pretty good suggestions, i will look into them over time and see what is possible / reasonable.

it is true that gagrate and coughrate have been done (i think by modguy in fact); but that doesn't mean they can't be built onto. these mods functioned statically, having buttons adjust the rate; they can be done dynamically, according to current situations.

i believe i have looked into the cuminmouth variable, and if i remember correctly some things in the source code of sdt did not reference it, but were based on the default '40' value. i could be wrong though, it might have been only the passoutmax variable (the one that the loader allows to edit in the settings, and sort of messes up the eye shocking and other passout timing features of sdt)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

It's kinda funny. I read somewhere on this game thread that Kona based SDT off of the Final fellatio game. Then I come around with the stuffer arm, and you top it off with the FF game coding. EPIC! ;D

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

sby said:
gollum said:
just tested the download zip files mentioned, they seem to work fine.
tested it again, now it works :o no idea what I did differently... aaaanyway:
both deepthroatbehavior and ffbehavior seem to break dynamic breathing. would it be possible to have the effects and still keep her losing/regaining breath based on the settings.txt?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

gollum said:
sby said:
gollum said:
just tested the download zip files mentioned, they seem to work fine.
tested it again, now it works :o no idea what I did differently... aaaanyway:
both deepthroatbehavior and ffbehavior seem to break dynamic breathing. would it be possible to have the effects and still keep her losing/regaining breath based on the settings.txt?

what do you mean by break dynamic breathing?

- just remembered to put a note on android behavior. it toggles the sdt breathing option for emulating being awake. if people were to close the game without letting her 'wake up' , then the breathing option will still be disabled when you start the game later. i have a feeling that this is most likely what happened with you. try toggling the breathing option in sdt to see if it turns the breathing on.

ffebehavior does have these options:
decreasebreathduringtimeractions=1
loseallbreathafterpulloftime=1

you can disable them by using 0's. however i am not quite sure how it is breaking for you, so this may be unrelated.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

I turned it off, she didn't lose breath
I turned it on, she lost breath, but didn't regain it

sby

Content Creator
Coder

gollum said:
I turned it off, she didn't lose breath
I turned it on, she lost breath, but didn't regain it
i can't seem to recreate this ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.