sby's loader imports (8 Viewers)

S

scfasd

Need help with the penisrange mods. The female keeps spawning in strangely translucent and I don't know how to fix it.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Need help with the penisrange mods. The female keeps spawning in strangely translucent and I don't know how to fix it.
The testmaskbulgealpha option should be set to 0, but it isn't. The simplest explanation for why it isn't set to 0 is because the penisrange mod can't find its settings file.

If you're loading the penisrange mod manually (via "Swf Mod..." button) then please copy the penisrangeV5settings.txt file into the /Settings subfolder of your SDT folder. If you're loading the penisrange mod via a Character Folder then please ensure that the penisrangeV5settings.txt file appears within that folder.

If the settings file is already in-place and you manually switched the testmaskbulgalpha setting to 1, then please switch it back to 0.

After completing these changes, you'll need to restart the game. The girl's head should then be restored to its normal opacity.

sdoibanfwae

Potential Patron
I've made some additions to animtools that I'd like to see added to the official builds. I think other people could benefit from this. Also my trial for Flash Professional expired so I can't open flv files anymore or compile the code lol, so this is way back from animtools v15.

I don't have any actionscript experience but here are the additions I've made

Code:
//initialization
var bodycontactdeepestyet:Number = 0.01;
var lasttimeresisted:Number = 0;
var bodycontactdeepestrecent:Number = 0;
var recentdeepesttime:Number = 0;

//at the end of function doCheck(e)
//I'm actually not sure how many of these I've added and how many were already there
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_startresist"] = startingresistance;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_curresist"] = currentresistance;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_minresistance"] = minresistance;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_hervigour"] = Math.min(100,round(g.her.vigour / 1050 * 100,0));
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_herheld"] = spaceheldtimer > 1;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_herhilt"] = g.her.pos > 0.95;//g.her.hilt;//I had issues with it not being detected due to maxing out at 0.98 and such, however now I use atv_recentdeepest anyways
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_herpos"] = g.her.pos;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_herbasepos"] = herbasepos;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_bodycontact"] = docontactstuff;
var now:Date = new Date();
var now_seconds = now.getTime()/1000;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_time"] = now_seconds;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_deepestyet"] = bodycontactdeepestyet;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_lasttimeresisted"] = lasttimeresisted;

var recentdeepest_age = (now_seconds-recentdeepesttime);
var recentdeepest_weighting = 1.0 - recentdeepest_age/20.0;//each second decreases the weighted value by 5%, so more recent values have a better chance of replacing it
var weighted_recentdeepest = bodycontactdeepestrecent * recentdeepest_weighting;
if(g.her.pos > weighted_recentdeepest || now_seconds > recentdeepesttime+5) {
    bodycontactdeepestrecent=g.her.pos;
    recentdeepesttime=now_seconds;
}
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_recentdeepest"] = bodycontactdeepestrecent;
g.dialogueControl.advancedController._dialogueDataStore["atv_recentdeepesttime"] = recentdeepesttime;

//in function dobodycontactstuff()
if(reistiveamount > 1 && currentresistance>minresistance) {
    lasttimeresisted = (new Date()).time/1000;
}
if(g.her.pos > 0.95 && bodycontactdeepestyet <= 0.95)
{
    if(reistiveamount <= 1) {
    }
    g.dialogueControl.buildState("bodycontactfirsthilt",8000);
    bodycontactdeepestyet=g.her.pos;
}
if(g.her.pos > bodycontactdeepestyet+0.1)
{
    if(reistiveamount <= 1) {
    }
    g.dialogueControl.buildState("bodycontactdeepestyet",8000);
    bodycontactdeepestyet=g.her.pos;
}

Also because opening flv files requires Flash Professional, could you include the ActionScript code in a plain txt file in the downloads? I think that would help dialog writers see everything that's possible. You should make a github or something so I could submit more additions :)

Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

sdoibanfwae

Potential Patron
sounds like you want something of a deepest progress, and recent advances.
got some ideas on where to introduce these into existing logic
Thank you! I'm flexible with implementation so however you feel is best. Also please do the atv_time variable, it's nice to be able to track time in the dialog and see how long ago things happened. Thanks again, I'm gonna study that source code a bit.

R

RedFoot

Hey, just watched your tutorial on how to make mods work with a loader, and the one you use in the video (moreclothingV6_1) isn't working for me...

This is what I get in the top right corner of the screen when I start the game after following your instructions:

Moreclothing needs TemplateExtensionV5+

Mod loading failed

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

tm2dragon

Potential Patron
Just downloaded this pack! Quick question: how do I disable mods I DON'T want from this pack. Also, can't help but notice that the character is shivering quite a lot. Like, distractingly so. Is that due to one of the mods in the pack?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just downloaded this pack! Quick question: how do I disable mods I DON'T want from this pack.
If there's a mod included at startup which you want to disable, then you can comment out its entry in the Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file. Add a semi-colon (;) at the beginning of a line -- the game will then skip/ignore that line when it reads the file, and you can subsequently re-enable the mod by removing the semicolon.

Aside from the auto-startup mods, there are several optional (manually-activated) mods which appear in your character roster. If you'd like to remove one of them (such as Android Behavior) then you can open up the Mods\CharacterFolders.txt file and delete the corresponding line.

If there's a particular SWF file within your moreClothing configuration which you'd like to remove, then we return to the first idea. Open up your Settings\moreclothingV6_4settings.txt file. Find the line which mentions the unwanted SWF file, and add a semicolon at the beginning of that line. Alternatively: you can manually delete the SWF file itself from your Mods\$INIT$\moreclothingmods folder, but doing so is not recommended. moreclothing will "complain" about the missing file during each startup, and you'll have no way to easily restore the item if you subsequently want to re-include it.

Also, can't help but notice that the character is shivering quite a lot. Like, distractingly so. Is that due to one of the mods in the pack?
Shivering isn't included in SDT. The girl will breathe heavily when she's out-of-breath, and clouds of vapor will appear near her mouth, but the game doesn't actually simulate the girl's body temperature or the environmental temperature. Sweat will appear on the girl's skin in response to activity (i.e. vigorous motion -> more sweat).

It's worth noting that animtools is a very flexible mod. Some animtools positions can result in mis-alignment of the characters (especially if you're using an oversized penis). If the characters cannot achieve penetration by moving along their normal tween paths, then the in-game action will become slightly unpredictable. When the characters are very close to penetration, they may flicker or oscillate between various stable positions as the game attempts to keep things running normally. Limb positions can also become unpredictable when the characters are very close together and multiple IK solutions appear. So the observed "shivering" might just be an unstable pose. The usual fix is to fine-tune the animtools position file (and/or the character sizes) so that penetration will occur consistently and limbs don't get compressed.

But this is mostly guesswork. Could you please provide a longer description (or a few screenshots) so that we can better understand the "shivering" effect that you've noticed?

Ailixe

Potential Patron
i gotta say im looking to download the last version of animtools but i cannot find any tutorials on how to use it or how to get it into my game,i came to the mediafire links but i don't know what to do with the file, and i really doubt i just click it and that's it, so my question is can i find this somewhere? a tutorial on how to make animtools work in my game?

stuntcock

Content Creator
can i find this somewhere? a tutorial on how to make animtools work in my game?
There's an animtools video tutorial available for download in the first post of this thread. But you'll probably be better served by downloading the sby Loader Pack instead (also available in the first post). The Loader Pack must be extracted onto your local disk, but aside from that it's very newbie-friendly. You can double-click the "play SDT Loader" shortcut and it will start the game automatically. The animtools mod (along with several other popular mods) is already included and will be loaded automatically, with no additional setup work required. Just leave the game alone until all of the startup messages have disappeared and the girl is fully visible, then you can start moving the mouse around and clicking things on the in-game menu.

It's still useful to understand how mods work (by reading the Newbie Guide, for example). If you stick with the game then you'll eventually want to move beyond the pre-packaged resources and begin customizing things for yourself (download new clothing, creating new sexual positions, etc). But the sby Loader Pack will allow you to focus entirely on gameplay for a while without worrying about any nerd stuff. If you find that the game simply isn't enjoyable then you can cut your losses and move on to something else.

W

WANGYUANYUAN

My English is not very good. Thank you for your sharing. It took a lot of time. Find such a good resource. Thanks

Murdoc53

Content Creator
i cannot get the tiddy milk flowing for the breastexpansionplus mod, i did everything in the settings and it isnt working

Donkloot2

Potential Patron
I'm having some trouble with MoreClothingV6_2, i'm trying to add clothing mods that I've found to the game so they load in with the other 163 mods. I've added the correct line to the the text settings as well as the correct file to the moreclothingmods where the other clothing files are, however i'm still unable to get it to work properly. I may be overlooking something, i tried to follow the MoreclothingmodV1 tutorial best i could, however still not having luck not matter how many times i try. Is there any sort of updated guide for the current V6 verison or does anyone have any ideas to what i'm doing wrong? thanks.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I'm having some trouble with MoreClothingV6_2, i'm trying to add clothing mods that I've found to the game so they load in with the other 163 mods. I've added the correct line to the the text settings as well as the correct file to the moreclothingmods where the other clothing files are, however i'm still unable to get it to work properly. I may be overlooking something, i tried to follow the MoreclothingmodV1 tutorial best i could, however still not having luck not matter how many times i try. Is there any sort of updated guide for the current V6 verison or does anyone have any ideas to what i'm doing wrong? thanks.
blockcomment out everything else, add a generic entry for mod that does not specify moftypes, turn on +displayallmodtypesonmod=1 to see what is being added.
or link to mod trying to add. also maybe update moreclothing

aztlan

Casual Client
There are a few clothing items that don't work with MoreClothing, right?
Are you getting an error when you add these items or does MoreClothing fail to initiate at all?

Donkloot2

Potential Patron
I went back over all the guides and the video and after a few hours realized i was modifying the wrong Settings Text file... yeahhh....:oops: Thanks everyone for the help and tips and ofcourse thanks for creating this mod.:smile:

Iago

Content Creator
I've awaken recently from my slumber (fort a short period, I'm afraid) and I was thinking of coming here to report a possible bug when I have discovered the new version of Animtools with the folder options. Thanks for that one! I've been thinking to ask for it for ages! It was becoming a nightmare to find something in the animtools folder.

As for the bug I mentioned before, I've recently noticed that when I tinker with her left hand if I chose the "on legs" position with the "closed" hand, the overlapping fingers do not appear. They do appear normally with the handjob position. Is this fixable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.