sby's loader imports (2 Viewers)

valentinian

Potential Patron
Thanks so much for your work. I've been using a lot of your mods and they're all amazing.

For the BreastExpansionPlus mod. I'm having some issues getting the manual puke hotkey to work after loading a saved character from a character folder. The puke key works and triggers the reaction when the game first loads, and for all default vanilla SDT character profiles. But as soon as I select a loader character folder of my own (set up to contain just a dynamic hair swf and a code.txt, with no additional mods being loaded with the character), the key no longer works and doesn't trigger a reaction anymore. Do you know what I could be doing wrong?

I searched a bit but couldn't find a previous question; sorry if it's been asked before.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
my first thought is breastexpansion is not set up as a persistant mod (check its settings file near the top of the file), and you also have the loader setting resetcharonchange=1. this would cause the mod to be unloaded when a character folder is loaded and the mod would no longer do any expansion stuff (as well as not doing the hotkey)

valentinian

Potential Patron
my first thought is breastexpansion is not set up as a persistant mod (check its settings file near the top of the file), and you also have the loader setting resetcharonchange=1. this would cause the mod to be unloaded when a character folder is loaded and the mod would no longer do any expansion stuff (as well as not doing the hotkey)

I didn't change any of the defaults, so I think it's still persistent. In BreastExpPlus_v3_1settings.txt (in the loader's main settings directory), I have:

persistonresetforinitfolder=1 //1=active, the mod will stay active after resetting
resetexpansiononpersistcharchange=1

And in settings.txt:
resetCharOnChange=1

The thing is that the expansion effect actually still works. It's just the hotkey that no longer works.

If I switch resetCharOnChange=0, the hotkey persists across character loading just fine...but of course all the character settings carry over as well, which isn't ideal.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hi sby sby ! Would it be possible for the next update of more clothing to support him items? We already have the three DA variables himBottoms, himFootwear and himTop. They work with the (very limited) standard him clothing. There are some him clothing options and Iago has created some more lately. It would be great to be able to add them to more clothing and change them on the fly via DA.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I didn't change any of the defaults, so I think it's still persistent. In BreastExpPlus_v3_1settings.txt (in the loader's main settings directory), I have:

persistonresetforinitfolder=1 //1=active, the mod will stay active after resetting
resetexpansiononpersistcharchange=1

And in settings.txt:
resetCharOnChange=1

The thing is that the expansion effect actually still works. It's just the hotkey that no longer works.

If I switch resetCharOnChange=0, the hotkey persists across character loading just fine...but of course all the character settings carry over as well, which isn't ideal.
found my mistake, just posted an update

Hi sby sby ! Would it be possible for the next update of more clothing to support him items? We already have the three DA variables himBottoms, himFootwear and himTop. They work with the (very limited) standard him clothing. There are some him clothing options and Iago has created some more lately. It would be great to be able to add them to more clothing and change them on the fly via DA.
i imagine it would get complicated due to being multiple him bodies, however if mods use the loader's addin functions, probably could work.
in autohuereg, it uses the addins to differentiate loader mods to register them for hue shifting:
function testaddins()
{
if(main.addIns.length > modtracker2)
{
myarray = new Array(main.addIns.length - modtracker2);

for(i = modtracker2; i < main.addIns.length; i++)
{
myarray = main.addIns;
}
modtracker2 = main.addIns.length;

doregister();
}
if(main.addIns.length < modtracker2)
{
//main.updateStatus("addins lowered");
nummods = 0;
modtracker2 = main.addIns.length;
}

}

theoretically, moreclothing could rip them out of loader control similar to how it rips vanilla mods out of vanilla control. it all depends on how the him mods are created and if there is some sort of standard.

edit - also uploaded new loaderpack. i used the original names of the mods from my own loader folder because even though they are harder to read it is annoying to deal with different names. these are the same names used in my regular uploads.

Last edited:

Sass

Content Creator
try out these
superbreast
breastexpansionplus

hopefully the belly flicker is fixed for breast expansion, and for superbreast you can use the '.' key to do breast shape scaling, and use the slider for basic bigger breast sizes.

Thanks for the fix, especially with the flicker!

SuperbreastV6 functions with breastexpansion now, but it still can't load "superbreastsize:" charcodes. Not a big deal though, SuperbreastV3 still works for me.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Thanks for the fix, especially with the flicker!

SuperbreastV6 functions with breastexpansion now, but it still can't load "superbreastsize:" charcodes. Not a big deal though, SuperbreastV3 still works for me.
i tweaked the saving/loading formatting, try saving the character using V6 and see if that works

Slingerbult

Content Creator
theoretically, moreclothing could rip them out of loader control similar to how it rips vanilla mods out of vanilla control. it all depends on how the him mods are created and if there is some sort of standard.

@Iago tells me:
"If sby makes a template for him clothes compatible with moreclothing I'm willing to remake my mods to work with it (even if that means loosing some color options)."

GO GO new Him standard!

N

nic8

Nice mod you have.
I have a question about breast expansion mod that comes with sby_loader_pack_9_545d. Belly and breast expansion works but I cant see any related dialogue that are supposed to come with it. Or should I download dialogue separately from somewhere else?

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Nice mod you have.
I have a question about breast expansion mod that comes with sby_loader_pack_9_545d. Belly and breast expansion works but I cant see any related dialogue that are supposed to come with it. Or should I download dialogue separately from somewhere else?
i do not do much dialog writing. if there is one that comes with it it would be for testing purposes or examples. the 1 dialog i did write is in my other downloads section this thread's first post.

Sass

Content Creator
Hey sby. I've noticed a bug in animtools recently that I don't think has been talked about. When using a position that has her hands on her breasts (either cupping or holding), she can't put her hands on her legs. If you try to manually set her arms to 'on her legs', it will put her hands somewhere else on screen (depending on the position, I'm not sure how it decides where it puts her hands). This happens whether you try to do it via the options menu or via dialogue triggers.

I've only noticed this because she changes her hand positions every so often in my dialogue, and after loading a "holding breasts" partial position, and then switching back to her hands on her legs, she puts her hands some place randomly on screen (not really randomly, she puts it in different places depending on the position loaded).

Is that something that can be fixed?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Why can't I use Breast Firmness? None of the mods do anything!
You're probably running the vanilla game. sby's work is based on the SDT Loader, an extension for the vanilla game which enables more complex mods.

The easiest way to employ sby's mods is to download the sby Loader Pack, which appears on the first page of this thread. It contains a prepared SDT folder with working copies of sby's most popular mods, many of which will load automatically as soon as you start the game.

Admiral Squish

Potential Patron
First of all, I just discovered superdeepthroat, and thus far your mods have all been amazing.
I'm having some significant problems with the breastexpansionplus mod, though. I managed to change a couple settings, but all of a sudden, the original settings file disappeared. It's not anywhere in the mods folder or any sub-folders. The initial changes are still there, but I can't find the settings file to change anything else. I tried making a copy of the default and moving it into the breastexpansionplus folder, but it's apparently not reading that one. I even went through and changed the autoshrink interval on all the settings files I could find, to see which one it's reading, but it's not reading ANY of them, apparently?
All I really want is the breast expansion feature, and cum ruins my framerate, so I turned off breast-cum and puking, but now she just inflates until it leaks out her eyes.

Titan

Potential Patron
Sby I seem to be having an issue with the latest version of More Clothing. I have a leash mod of several different lengths/types that normally look fine, but after I updated to 6_3 they look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/a3H2mVw.png

they all do that instead of the guy just holding them normally, and idk what caused it or how to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.