sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

kumiko_oumae

Potential Patron
Just delete the corresponding lines in the moreclothing setup file and nothing will be loaded in Body1 and Body2 !
So I've basically deleted all lines ending with ">body" in the moreclothing settings file.

But I can't delete the actual 'option box' in the UI for body1 and body2 w/o deleting the whole of moreclothing, right? Thanks anyway!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
So I've basically deleted all lines ending with ">body" in the moreclothing settings file.

But I can't delete the actual 'option box' in the UI for body1 and body2 w/o deleting the whole of moreclothing, right? Thanks anyway!
oh, nope. the menus are created regardless of if you add any body mods or not.

you want to put something else there? xD

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Is there a way to turn off activated mods without completely restarting the application? It gets quite tedious.
if you don't have them set to persistent in the settings file, they should be removed when you hit the reset button on the main menu

Slingerbult

Content Creator
if you don't have them set to persistent in the settings file, they should be removed when you hit the reset button on the main menu
Would this be settings file of each individual mod or where is this persistency setting found? If a mod doesn't come with a settings file, is it impossible to change its persistency status?

DrZombi

Content Creator
Would this be settings file of each individual mod or where is this persistency setting found? If a mod doesn't come with a settings file, is it impossible to change its persistency status?

Yes, persistency must be managed in the code of the mod, because some loader functions exist in both flavor (persist or not persist). So if your kind modder did not provide a way for you to choose via a settings file, you're bound to how he mod has been developed. For MoreTriggers for example, I probably made some shit because I've been aware of this long after I began working on it, so you might expect a lot of strange things after hitting the "reset" button !

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Yes, persistency must be managed in the code of the mod, because some loader functions exist in both flavor (persist or not persist). So if your kind modder did not provide a way for you to choose via a settings file, you're bound to how he mod has been developed. For MoreTriggers for example, I probably made some shit because I've been aware of this long after I began working on it, so you might expect a lot of strange things after hitting the "reset" button !

But that is a simple matter of including such a mod in the $RESET$ folder - no strange things should happen then. The problem is if it is permanently persistent and you DO want to clear it.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Well in fact, some parts of my code are in presist mode and other parts are not. And I don't really understand how persisting and reset work, so I don't know AT ALL what would happen if you try to reload MT over a previous instance not totally cleared. I never thought that it would be necessary for anyone to have to play with the reset button in such a precise way !

sby

Content Creator
Coder
when you hit the reset button, all registered proxies that don't have the persist flag are removed.

i would think moretriggers is an extension to dialog actions, and i believe that mod is hard coded to be persist. so having it also hard coded persist sounds like the logical way to go.

the only reason to not have it persist is if the features in the mod change the game so you can no longer have a 'vanilla' experience.
example that it would be bad to force persist on breast expansion, as then you are stuck with her anatomy changing sizes. however with something like animtools, i probably could hard code it to be persist as it still allows the vanilla animation to be used. (however i still have the option because it does take more resources to have animtools loaded)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I was intending to use the reset button like this: I set up the folder to contain sby's new loadingscreen. Any non-persistent mods used in $INIT$ will have to be duplicated as well. $RESET$ will also contain a Dialogue.txt that resets the value of certain save variabels so that the game (my bundled project) starts from the beginning. Then DrZombi's new trigger to load the chapter 1 character folder triggers, and voilà: game reset. The delay in loadingscreen settings is adjusted to drop the screen as the brief dialogue line finishes and loads the folder.

As long as I know if a mod is persistent or not, it's easy enough to include it (or not) in the reset folder. What about:
dialogdisplayeditV1.swf
autoclosemouthV4.swf
strandLimitV3.swf
moreclothingV6.swf

Are these persistent?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I was intending to use the reset button like this: I set up the folder to contain sby's new loadingscreen. Any non-persistent mods used in $INIT$ will have to be duplicated as well. $RESET$ will also contain a Dialogue.txt that resets the value of certain save variabels so that the game (my bundled project) starts from the beginning. Then DrZombi's new trigger to load the chapter 1 character folder triggers, and voilà: game reset. The delay in loadingscreen settings is adjusted to drop the screen as the brief dialogue line finishes and loads the folder.

As long as I know if a mod is persistent or not, it's easy enough to include it (or not) in the reset folder. What about:
dialogdisplayeditV1.swf
autoclosemouthV4.swf
strandLimitV3.swf
moreclothingV6.swf

Are these persistent?
moreclothing is the only hard coded persist mod there, all the others can be set in the settings file.

Sass

Content Creator
I had a question about animtools' zoom feature.

Is there a way to load a position without loading a specific level of zoom? As in, have it be zoomed in at the same level as the previous position. It'd be valuable for dialogues that use animtools, as loading a new position wouldn't change the user's zoom preference.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I had a question about animtools' zoom feature.

Is there a way to load a position without loading a specific level of zoom? As in, have it be zoomed in at the same level as the previous position. It'd be valuable for dialogues that use animtools, as loading a new position wouldn't change the user's zoom preference.
i believe so, although if you changed the zoom amount in game it will probably reload the previous position's zoom level.
if a position name ends with '_partial' then animtools will not change any settings not specified in the position. example that there is a 'ATV_hidehim_partial.txt' file animtools comes with that only changes his visibility.
so if you copy the position and rename it to have the _partial, and remove any zoom settings in the position file, you should get the result you want.

How do you null the penis mask for the penis enlargement mod
not sure what you are saying, but if you are looking to disable the penis mask with penisrange, then changing the maskoffset to some rediculous number will probably get the effect you want. i did not create a setting to specifally turn the mask off.

dragon death

Potential Patron
i believe so, although if you changed the zoom amount in game it will probably reload the previous position's zoom level.
if a position name ends with '_partial' then animtools will not change any settings not specified in the position. example that there is a 'ATV_hidehim_partial.txt' file animtools comes with that only changes his visibility.
so if you copy the position and rename it to have the _partial, and remove any zoom settings in the position file, you should get the result you want.

not sure what you are saying, but if you are looking to disable the penis mask with penisrange, then changing the maskoffset to some rediculous number will probably get the effect you want. i did not create a setting to specifally turn the mask off.

To make her face actually visible?

A

Azaelthegoat

For some reason the only positions that are showing up are the ATV_Default,ATV_Facefuck,ATV_doggy6_resistive,ATV_tiedup,ATV_titfuck,ATV_doggyhard,ATV_laydownarms_prop,ATV_analsmallbody_randomdude,ATV_backkneespushedback, and ATV_breatsholdthrust, how do i fix it so the rest will all show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.