sby's loader imports (5 Viewers)

njurda

Potential Patron
Have someone alternative link? I can't download it from Mediafire (with and without adblock). It still reload and no actual download, i was tryin' everything. Nothing helped.

Iago

Content Creator
here ya go
vanillaarmpatchV1.zip

surprised that the second version doesn't fix it, weird

I have had the same problem as Hank. I've been modding tattoos these days and suddenly the right arm skin color has started going wild again. Luckily I've found his post and your link to VanillaarmpatchV1.

Edit: Now the problem I have is that with vanillaarmpatchV1 loaded, the arm tattos loaded through moreclothing always load on top of whatever sleeve the girl is wearing.

Last edited:
E

Erebos

I am currently working on a more cohesive SDT league of legends mod for myself and the LolHentai forums using sby's modpack sort of as a template (really just shoving all the resources into one, with a usable character list) I have been wanting to save these characters into folders using the saving system but I don't know how to save them so that makeup, default outfits, skin color and the other generally basic character settings save alongside the character. I read through the saving guide, I don't think i missed something, but i could not find how to save these components. Likely something to do with types of files i don't know how to make, those being the code, huedata and settings.

If anyone could tell me how I can save characters properly then i would be very thankful.

stuntcock

Content Creator
If anyone could tell me how I can save characters properly then i would be very thankful.
Newbie Guide

You can manually setup a Character Folder for each of them, which contains all of the custom SWF files composing that character's appearance (hairstyle, costume, accessories, etc) and a basic charcode for the remainder (skin tone, breast size, etc).

Or you can register all of the SWF files with moreClothing, then customize the character's appearance in-game, and then create an advanced charcode (and save the character into the roster) via the Save Character button.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hi sby! Pim and I discovered an interesting bug/feature that may be possible to fix. IIRC, newer loader versions appear to give more freedom of the keys to mods, and ATV14 uses this to hog the spacebar for forced penetration in non-oral positions. This has the bad side effect of disabling holding her down with spacebar in oral positions (she just slides right off). Yes, you can mouseHold=1 in loader settings, but I would love to get my spacebar back even when using animtools.

I'd also ask you to reconsider mandatory disabling CLENCH_TEETH. Precise mouth control is scarce for dialogue writers since there is no OPEN_MOUTH / CLOSE_MOUTH trigger. Could you have it as a settings option? If this is very inconvenient for you, I could ask Pim to make actual mouth control triggers instead.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
I am currently working on a more cohesive SDT league of legends mod for myself and the LolHentai forums using sby's modpack sort of as a template (really just shoving all the resources into one, with a usable character list) I have been wanting to save these characters into folders using the saving system but I don't know how to save them so that makeup, default outfits, skin color and the other generally basic character settings save alongside the character. I read through the saving guide, I don't think i missed something, but i could not find how to save these components. Likely something to do with types of files i don't know how to make, those being the code, huedata and settings.

hey! let me know if you get ahold of the resources needed for this please :3
i idk how the lolhentai STD its so popular when it doesn't work xD

aztlan

Casual Client
If you want them to fire up when you open the game add them to your $INIT folder and add the mod to your MOD.txt file there.

M

MasaKip

can someone help me install

can some one help me i cant seem to figure out how to install txt mods

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hi sby! Pim and I discovered an interesting bug/feature that may be possible to fix. IIRC, newer loader versions appear to give more freedom of the keys to mods, and ATV14 uses this to hog the spacebar for forced penetration in non-oral positions. This has the bad side effect of disabling holding her down with spacebar in oral positions (she just slides right off). Yes, you can mouseHold=1 in loader settings, but I would love to get my spacebar back even when using animtools.

I'd also ask you to reconsider mandatory disabling CLENCH_TEETH. Precise mouth control is scarce for dialogue writers since there is no OPEN_MOUTH / CLOSE_MOUTH trigger. Could you have it as a settings option? If this is very inconvenient for you, I could ask Pim to make actual mouth control triggers instead.
added option to my working copy of animtools, should be in next release

how do i put his mods in the STD loader game? pls help
i have links in signature for good help topics that cover this. also maybe glance at the videos

can someone help me install

can some one help me i cant seem to figure out how to install txt mods
typically settings files should be placed in the loaders settings folder

---

now for regular post,
uploaded moreclothingV6 to the resources downloads thingy
:
moreclothingV6

added a bunch of stuff to better support moreclothing character folder settings, a way to choose layering of mods of the same modtype layer, a few bugfixes, some more things added to stock settings, and a moreclothingbody:none thing for clearing body mods in dialogactions

like my previous release of animtools, i will use this as my beta testing place for people to grab and see if anything new breaks, then i will do a proper update later

Iago

Content Creator
I'm not sure if you're aware of it but most of the bottoms mods you have included from my collection in the new moreclothing were upgraded this year before uploading them to the resources. Some are minor fixes but still... I was planninng to make a new general upgrade of them soon but I'm not sure if they will be ready before you release tha alpha version.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I'm not sure if you're aware of it but most of the bottoms mods you have included from my collection in the new moreclothing were upgraded this year before uploading them to the resources. Some are minor fixes but still... I was planninng to make a new general upgrade of them soon but I'm not sure if they will be ready before you release tha alpha version.
oh sweet :D
yeah i had a bunch on my other computer in a list of stuff to add. if you have tweaks to the ones i added i'll swap them out for the proper release eventually

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Excellent! Looking forward to updated moreclothing AND Animtools then. So, just so I understand, ATV16 will include both option to get CLENCH_TEETH back and spacebar holding in oral positions? :D

John Applewhite

Potential Patron
Hey sby, err..... kinda bad news. Your new version of moreclothing is..... well.... here:
2016-09-09.png

Any how..... little help?

John Applewhite

Potential Patron
the loader should come with an init mod setup called sby template extension. make sure that is loaded before trying to load moreclothing

You mean this?:
JQsS2Gx.png

I've been there and it called "TemplateExtensionV5_sby" but in loader does say it need "Template Extension V5+". Yes, it has "+" which idk where do i get this or what do i do now.... as u say that i have to restart making this like.... idk maybe delete all Moreclothing content first and then try again?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Yes, it has "+" which idk where do i get this or what do i do now....
5+ means "equal to or greater than 5".

Add the following line to your mods\$INIT$\mods.txt file, and then restart the game. As sby mentioned, you should put this line at the top of the file - to ensure that it loads before anything which relies upon it. Once that's been done, animtools moreclothing should load without any errors.
Code:
Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf

Last edited:

John Applewhite

Potential Patron

Add the following line to your mods\$INIT$\mods.txt file, and then restart the game. As sby mentioned, you should put this line at the top of the file - to ensure that it loads before anything which relies upon it. Once that's been done, animtools should load without any errors.
Code:

Animtools got no problem but moreclothingV6 is the issue now. It won't load that but i will try that.

John Applewhite

Potential Patron

Add the following line to your mods\$INIT$\mods.txt file, and then restart the game. As sby mentioned, you should put this line at the top of the file - to ensure that it loads before anything which relies upon it. Once that's been done, animtools moreclothing should load without any errors.
Code:
the loader should come with an init mod setup called sby template extension. make sure that is loaded before trying to load moreclothing

Well, good news! It worked because i forgot to put the Template Extension V5 in Mod.txt. That's the reason why the moreclothing didn't work. Anyway, Thanks for the help guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.