sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
haven't been able to recreate, got any specific steps to cause this?
Just load any mod and remove in and all vanilla scrolling doesn't work with scroll wheel

here's my mods.txt
Code:
;Default/FinishesCounter.swf
;Default/VigourCounter.swf
;Default/PleasureCounter.swf
;Default/BreathCounter.swf
;Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
;Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf

;Fixes
individualmodresetV1.swf
SpitFix.swf
allalphaslidersV7.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
autohueregV2.swf
ignoreherclothingpenisV2.swf

;Loader
;loadingscreenV1.swf
Sby/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf

;Character Creator
AnySizeHer_v1_4.swf
animtoolsV26\source\animtoolsV26.swf
Dialogue Actions v4.09dev10.swf
dialogdisplayeditV5_1.swf
penisrangeV6.swf
;moreclothingV7.swf

;Snow
androidbehaviorV2.swf
autoclosemouthV5.swf
breastfirmnessV3.swf
deepthroatactionsV5.swf
morespitstrandsV2_1.swf
EyeScale_v1_1.swf
;loadingscreenV1.swf

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hey sby, is it possible to add him clothing mods to moreclothing? I was unable to find a suitable costume slot in the mod description, but I reckon it would be possible since the vanilla game permits pants, shirts and shoes for him. I'd like to add the shinji clothing that fit the shinji him body mod, so that I can put them on and off with dialogue commands. Is this doable under current moreclothing or would it be possible to incorporate in a future update?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it would have to be done manually by tracking children added to each him part, as there was no him modtypes created. Also, not sure if the him mods out there use the loader addins, or if they are free reign.
if my mod individualmodreset handles a variety of him mods, it might be feasible

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Thanks for the reply. I opted for the simple solution: Use the untucked shinji shirt as an INIT mod that is never removed. Use the standard slacks and loafers, which can be set with dialogue command. Basically, he fucks with his shirt on, no biggie.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
forgot to make notification in my own thread, uploaded new mod

for addressing the issue of her charcode generation not creating rgb colors for a few modtypes when using manually loaded mods.

from this thread: How to save colours of custom clothing (.swf)?

edit - also updated couple mods:

edit 2 - uploaded

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
so good news, i think i finally got her hand angle fixed so they actually stay an angle when using a custom arm placement in animtools.
bad news, i am pretty sure lots of positions flexed her hand angle farther to account for still being tied to torso and leg movement

i am attempting to throw in some backwards compatibility. if for some reason someone wants to test some positions that they know what they previously looked like, i am attaching my working copy of animtools 28. if you happen to try it out, holla back if things worked. if things look weird, point me to a position i can use for further testing.

also hopefully i don't have a bunch of debug garbage thrown in there

edit - animtoolsV28 released, this testing version deleted from post

Last edited:

Eva-2X

Content Creator
Most "on all 4" positions (doggy sex or oral) seems to work fine with animtoolsv28. (hands keep consistent angle)
This one is glitched though:

Positiosn like blowjob 7/7a (sitted on the floor) or Desk 2 v1 (illustration below) from tickles must be reworked (they stand vertical instead of horizontal).

I have made some of them too, and they have the same problem. (attachement provided). Hope this help

Anyway, good work.

Attachments

eva_slave abuse.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 172

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Most of my positions worked just fine, but I got a slightly crooked hand on one of them. And for some reason, in another position her hands are supposed to be loose, but one of them isn't. Either one is hardly worth mentioning, but hey, you asked.
Link to the positions and a dialogue file to set her body and head scale to the correct value. AnySizeHer is needed.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Most of my positions worked just fine, but I got a slightly crooked hand on one of them. And for some reason, in another position her hands are supposed to be loose, but one of them isn't. Either one is hardly worth mentioning, but hey, you asked.
Link to the positions and a dialogue file to set her body and head scale to the correct value. AnySizeHer is needed.
thanks, was helpful. corrected some stuff and uploaded a new version

Manitzer

Potential Patron
Hi sby sby , thanks for all your work making such useful mods! I apologize if this has been asked before but I've searched the forum for everything I can think of and wasn't able to find any info.

I am trying to use Tumbleweed (male pubic hair mod). I tried adding it to moreclothing but it didn't work, and I WAS able to find info that looks like Him clothing isn't supported in moreclothing. That's fine, I was just wondering if you have any tips on how I can include that in a charcode? Is that even possible?

My second question is - how can I use autohuereg to adjust the pubic hair? Since it's a Him mod I think that's making things more confusing to me. I saw someone here: Pubes for him was able to figure it out, but they didn't share the method.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if using him mods, i believe the way to load them is through a loader character folder. if you use a character folder, i believe autohuereg will also be able to see it loaded and will add it to the rgb hue shifter on the loader tab.
just make sure autohuereg is loaded before you try to load the him mod

Manitzer

Potential Patron
if using him mods, i believe the way to load them is through a loader character folder. if you use a character folder, i believe autohuereg will also be able to see it loaded and will add it to the rgb hue shifter on the loader tab.
just make sure autohuereg is loaded before you try to load the him mod
Thanks so much! That worked perfectly. I made the character folder for him and only included the "him" options in the Code.txt, then I added the Tumbleweed pubic hair mod to Mods.txt in that folder. It loads everything when I load him from the Scene selector in-game and I can change the color of the hair on the Loader tab.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Another moremoods suggestion: Negotiating or Nervous or something - shocked eyes as in Frightened, but she always looks up at him and she's smiling. For when she finds herself in a tight spot and tries to negotiate her way out of it. "I'm sorry I stole all that money, but since I gave it all back I'm free to go now, right?"

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded a bunch of stuff:

mod update, moremoodsV4_2: added Submissive,Depressed moods, added eyeroll feature

mod update, moreclothingV8: modtype layering / conversion settings added

new mod, headwearlandV1: allows manual adjustment of headwear height landing point

new mod, lipstickfadeV1: fades lipstick smears when in her mouth

biggest thing i imagine people like is probably the moreclothing update. lots of people would try to make layer changes with the mod before, and that is not what the settings did. in this update, there are now settings to actually change the modtype of mods loaded to change how they layer with other things. i got the simple conversions working, some others are messy. see notes.

edit - still have animtools to upload, but doing a bunch of position organization/restructuring, and dialog features. so going to test how well the new stuff works with updating my eagerrough dialog which will probably take a while. there is still the initial V28 animtools i shared a couple posts back.

Wither

Content Creator
Hey so I have a question: Is there a way to disable Her iris from shrinking due to shock or mood effects? For me I keep having the issue where Her eyes roll back and shrink at the same time causing Her to briefly have purely white eyes which is jarring. If I could disable the iris shrinkage that'd be great. I think there's a functionality in one of the mods for it already but I'm not entirely sure.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey so I have a question: Is there a way to disable Her iris from shrinking due to shock or mood effects? For me I keep having the issue where Her eyes roll back and shrink at the same time causing Her to briefly have purely white eyes which is jarring. If I could disable the iris shrinkage that'd be great. I think there's a functionality in one of the mods for it already but I'm not entirely sure.
yes, but not sure if i have something around that does it. is this when using moremoods? if so i can try to add in some limitation in it for the mood that has this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.