sby's loader imports (7 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I like the buttons, but their default positions blocks dialogueactions' buttons.

edit: also, [SPENT_MOOD] doesn't work still.
edit2: i totally didn't forget to change the init mods.txt file...
should be able to change the positions in the settings if you want them moved a bit

Murdoc53

Content Creator
will there EVER be an update to BreastExpansionPlus?

I want to be able to have separate animation speed settings for shrinking and expanding.
I also want different size settings at which shrinking begins and ends.

Also the breast cum settings ignore the cumwhenexpand setting when its turned off. I only want them to cum instantly when shrinking

DrZombi

Content Creator
will there EVER be an update to BreastExpansionPlus?

I want to be able to have separate animation speed settings for shrinking and expanding.
I also want different size settings at which shrinking begins and ends.

Also the breast cum settings ignore the cumwhenexpand setting when its turned off. I only want them to cum instantly when shrinking

Maybe you could begin by asking kindly ? Nobody here is paid for their work and the forum is not a customer support for people complaining about what is given to them for FREE.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
Is there going to be an update to BreastExpansionPlus?

certain features seem to be buggy and it would be appreciated if they were addressed

Last edited:

BHS

Potential Patron
I was wondering where I should look for a guide on using the controls on mod loader. So far I can only access a few positions in game and was wondering how I can manipulate scenes further. One of the issues I'm having is her rubbing herself when in doggy and basically continuing to do that no matter what (of the handful of positions I can access) other position I change it to.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Have I misunderstood how moreclothing works this entire time? Wasn't a major feature the ability to do something like CostumeBottoms>CostumeLegwear to allow you to set parts of bottom mods to the legwear layer so that mods like Faded Blue Jeans Bottoms And Legwear weren't necessary?
it only changes the menu it appears on, the only layering the mod features it pushing mods in the same layer up or down the stack as if you loaded one after the other (poptotop setting).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey it's been a few months, are you working on anything interesting?
extend auto hue reg code to be able to clear specific mods, made new mod to remove mods individually, mostly works does vanilla only currently
template extension for legwear upper parts, uploaded for others to mess with but not tested
animtools penis layer between her breasts, functioning, needs settings and default to enabled for past tit positions

they are all like 2/3 complete xD

vonhizzle

Content Creator
Between breasts amazing can't wait. Something similar between right thigh and backside would be cool too (for assjob position).

kaffrey

Content Creator
I had to decompile them and change the ascript to follow the rgb slider the top modtype was assigned to, instead of what the collar was assigned to (which i don't expect the typical end user to do). I'll probably bug a few of the modders that made a lot of overtops.

looking to change some of the overtops with collar rgb sliders to the overtop rgb sliders. im able to get the .fla file of mods im looking to adjust.. but having trouble finding my way around the actionscripts and where i need to change things. i see top and collar (assuming the rgb designation) template scripts in these decompiled overtop mods. not sure how complicated it is this would be but any help would be appreciated.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
looking to change some of the overtops with collar rgb sliders to the overtop rgb sliders. im able to get the .fla file of mods im looking to adjust.. but having trouble finding my way around the actionscripts and where i need to change things. i see top and collar (assuming the rgb designation) template scripts in these decompiled overtop mods. not sure how complicated it is this would be but any help would be appreciated.
share on of the files and i'll skim through it

sby

Content Creator
Coder
one of Iago's overtops, backless top (O). (not sure if you want/need more than the swf or not, let me know if otherwise)
that is not a source .fla
anyway, if you do have a source, it looks like the collar was just a placeholder anyway to be able to tie stuff to the collar slider. you can remove these lines and it should work:

this.registerMod(this.Neck);
addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,this.followColorSlider);

Dr Neutral

Content Creator
extend auto hue reg code to be able to clear specific mods, made new mod to remove mods individually, mostly works does vanilla only currently
template extension for legwear upper parts, uploaded for others to mess with but not tested
animtools penis layer between her breasts, functioning, needs settings and default to enabled for past tit positions

they are all like 2/3 complete xD
All of those sound equally amazing.

By the way (maybe I should post this on the request instead thread. I apologize if that's the case), would it be possible to add an option in animtools to move the parts of his legs up/down the layers? I think it would be very helpful for animations where he is supposed to be sitting on a chair.

Wither

Content Creator
I have a question: There's already the mod that allows the cum colour to be changed via RGB settings in the in-game menu without needing to manually edit the settings file. Based on this, could other settings values also be modified via in-game menus? Mostly relating to other cum values like volume and friction and stuff. The ability to save different cum values to different outfits would also be pretty cool. I'm just not sure if it's possible.

EDIT: Quick unrelated question: Will DeepThroatActions V5 be updated to work with the most recent version of Moremoods?
EDIT2: I just tested, it seems it already works, just need to input the next value up in the "mood on deepthroat" or "mood on hilt" areas.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded new mod

uploaded update to animtools

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.