sby's loader imports (5 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
added SuperBreast v7 and SuperBelly v7 to the Dialogue Checker import dictionary file. (link in signature) sby sby are there any other mods with added dialogue functions I should add to the list?
breastfirmness:
added setting dialogchangerate=0.1 ;0.0 - 1.0, amount that dialog action '[BREASTFIRMNESS_STIFFER]' and '[BREASTFIRMNESS_LOOSER]' will be applied to both firmnessstart and firmnessend
added dialog actions '[BREASTFIRMNESS_STIFFER]' and '[BREASTFIRMNESS_LOOSER]' to adjust the firmness through dialogs

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I just downloaded your Breast expansion mod, and so far it's worked pretty well for me. Although, the belly does not seem to expand for me. How do I make this happen?

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
No it is not. I really wish it was as its the reason i am not using DDE in DAPRA v2. All those error messages are a pain to filter through

I made a very unofficial edit to the DC that treats DDE's styles as vanilla.
I'm not sure if Pim_gd would approve me of uploading it, though.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
I just downloaded your Breast expansion mod, and so far it's worked pretty well for me. Although, the belly does not seem to expand for me. How do I make this happen?
that may require superbelly. (don't quote me on that. I never tried running bep without superbelly or superbreast.) Also Check your settings.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
I have added Breastfirmness v3.
I made a very unofficial edit to the DC that treats DDE's styles as vanilla.
I'm not sure if Pim_gd would approve me of uploading it, though.
I think it would be better in the long run if these could be added via import dictionary files.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
sby sby i know why my menu looks like this:
View attachment 78223
side note: whats going on with the belly slider label?
AnySizeHer adds a slider for scaling her head. I am thinking this might be due to my loading order.
AnySizeHer v1.4/1.3 notes.txt said:
(The slider is pretty much copy-pasted from a decompiled copy of SuperBellyV5 - so they will overlap if both are loaded at once)
Lucky for me:
  1. I don't use the head scale slider
  2. superbelly loads over top of it (since i have had Superbelly and superbreast loaded after ASH)
  3. The slider can be disabled in the settings.
Turns out you do not need superbelly or superbreast for expansions. Check your settings.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
sby sby i know why my menu looks like this:

AnySizeHer adds a slider for scaling her head. I am thinking this might be due to my loading order.

Lucky for me:
  1. I don't use the head scale slider
  2. superbelly loads over top of it (since i have had Superbelly and superbreast loaded after ASH)
  3. The slider can be disabled in the settings.

Turns out you do not need superbelly or superbreast for expansions. Check your settings.
Update: Okay, so it turns out that I neglected to place the settings file of the mod in my settings folder. Now that it's in there, all is well. Thanks for your help.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded another batch of updates
moreclothing V7

regulaterandom V4

animtools V25

allalphasliders V7

will update the loaderpack after some time to stabilize if i need to make tweaks

edit - copying this reply from moreclothing as might be a relevant topic
however i will mention that since before this, there wasn't an rgb picker associated with the overtop. the template extension sets them up to use tops and most clothing creators used a bit of code to have their overtops follow the collar rgb picker instead.

because of this I think most overtops will need to be tweaked to be able to use it and i am not sure what the best route is. ideally i would have added an rgb picker into the template extension, but even so it would have been weird because it is not like the template extension was going to add in overtop menus.

as it is right now, moreclothingV7 actually reassociates overtops from using the tops rgb picker by default defined in the template extension, to using the new rgb picker moreclothingV7 creates along with its overtops menu selection.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
How do I make it so hooded overtop mods (i.e., Iago's hoodie alt. mod) in moreclothing can be changed by the rgb sliders in the ingame overtops menu? Or more specifically, what do I type in the moreclothing settings file so that hooded overtops can be changed by the rgb sliders in the ingame overtops menu?

Update: Actually, I can't seem to change the color of any of my overtops in the ingame overtops menu with its rgb sliders.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
How do I make it so hooded overtop mods (i.e., Iago's hoodie alt. mod) in moreclothing can be changed by the rgb sliders in the ingame overtops menu? Or more specifically, what do I type in the moreclothing settings file so that hooded overtops can be changed by the rgb sliders in the ingame overtops menu?

Update: Actually, I can't seem to change the color of any of my overtops in the ingame overtops menu with its rgb sliders.
I had to decompile them and change the ascript to follow the rgb slider the top modtype was assigned to, instead of what the collar was assigned to (which i don't expect the typical end user to do). I'll probably bug a few of the modders that made a lot of overtops.

Sir Repticious

Potential Patron
So... I'm not sure if this has been addressed earlier, because the search couldn't pick up anything, but here goes:

Getting a slightly strange... Glitch, I presume, where the front half of a girl (Apart from their breasts) are unaffected by the tanning slider. It makes the slider pretty unusable since it looks like they've been in a spray tan but only got the back done.

Anyone who knows what's causing this?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
So... I'm not sure if this has been addressed earlier, because the search couldn't pick up anything, but here goes:

Getting a slightly strange... Glitch, I presume, where the front half of a girl (Apart from their breasts) are unaffected by the tanning slider. It makes the slider pretty unusable since it looks like they've been in a spray tan but only got the back done.

Anyone who knows what's causing this?
disable superbelly

Sir Repticious

Potential Patron
disable superbelly

Right... So... I have been wandering through the sub-folders, and found two places that I've changed to 0 from 1, but I haven't found the right one.

Really sorry for being this befuddled by the act of going through folders, but might you be able to direct me towards where one disables that?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you have it in the $INIT mod folder, just change the mods.txt entry to have a semicolon and it won't load:

;sby_default/superbellyV7/superbellyV7.swf

v100

Potential Patron
I just gave cheekbulgeeditV3 a try and I have a question. Is it normal that cheekbulgeaccelmin/max only work for the tip of the penis ? If so this feels like a pretty big limitation to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.