sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Feel free to also add "terrified" and/or "panicked" - in case you run out of ideas :wink:

Respectfully (and grateful for your mods), Rudgar
if you have a good way to differentiate them.

right now i have frightened represented as:
she occasionally adds a tear and releases tears according to her offaction timer
eyebrows use worried eyebrows, but start at lowest point and are raised on deepthroat
eyes never target his face. target forward when out, down when sucking, and forward when deepthroat
eyes are in permanent shock state with shrunken irises, they also shake a bit up and down
her breath never reaches full breath, she always breathes at least mid pace
deepthroating or sucking penis for a short period drastically reduces breath, so when she is released she usually gasps and breathes heavy

1581119453469.png

Last edited:

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I been messing around again with the breast expansion mod and found a few bugs

cumfrombreastssensativity, breastsizebasepercentcumfrombreast, and breastsizepercentcumfrombreast have the ability to disregard gencumwithbreastincrease=0 and will force the breasts to cum on increase

if animSpeed is raised past 1.5 then the breasts start to panick between big and small. 2.0 will just be pure chaos

autoshrink has no duration settings whatsoever. However it seems there is an inherent duration that is only noticeable when the breasts go from non-existant, expand to the size of the moon, and then shrink to the size of basketballs where they just stop.

If cummingbreasts settings are not set just right, a strand of cum will manifest stretching across the nipples and shoulder for no reason

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I dont know jack about code, but I feel like the settings to cause cumming breasts should be overhauled

Try programming these settings instead

breastmilkingenabled=1 //1=yes, 0=no
milkwhenexpanding=1 //1=yes, 0=no
milkwhenshrinking=1 //1=yes, 0=no
delaymilkonsexpand=1 //suspend milking after this many seconds after shrinking
delaymilkonshrink=1 //suspend milking after this many seconds after shrinking
breastamounttomilk=1 //1-100 amount of change in breast size percentage to activate milking. set 0 to activate continuous milking

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I just noticed that autoshrinkeffectivecumstart makes the breasts shrink after expanding past a specified numerical size and stops at that same value and NOT the minimum size. This whole time I was trying to make them shrink down to their minimum size only after reaching their maximum size, and I kept wondering why they wouldn't shrink at all.... turns out the size to trigger shrinking was also the size to stop shrinking, which was their maximum size.

this needs to be fixed. maybe add something like

sizetotriggershrinking=100 //1-100 percetage of maxbreastamount
sizetostopshrinking=25 //1-100 percetage of maxbreastamount

Rudgar

Content Creator
if you have a good way to differentiate them.

[...]
Gimme one or two days to write down my ideas about it and we can see if it's worth a try - okay?

What about this:
more%20moods%20suggestions.png.jpg

HCM = Headless Chicken Mode

Repectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
i don't see enough of a difference between panicked,terrified, and frightened.
I must admit it was hard for me to define differences ... and I ran out of ideas in the end. :oops::confused:
If you have any, feel free.
If you don't, never mind.
i did starting throwing something together based on your timid slightly closed eyes
Looking curiously forward to it! :smile:

Repectfully, Rudgar

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey, I had an idea for another mood, though I have no neat graph like Rudgar :P

The mood would have worried eyebrows (occasionally waggling), happy mouth, eyes mostly looking up. I was thinking about calling it "Doting" or "Loving".

figvam

Potential Patron
Hey.
MoremoodsV4, Frightened mood.
Error displaying the upper eyelid of the girl when entering the throat.
It is not always, but often.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Another request from me: the possibility to override the "always look ahead" when she's frightened with LOOK_UP/LOOK_DOWN triggers, please.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
sby sby
Hi. Could bodymodpatch be expanded to include the nipples? I'm trying to make a mod to replace Nipplehue since that's really buggy. The idea is to have a semi-transparent overlay over them. However I've discovered that the nipple template suffers from the same issue as the chest and breast parts namely that it ignores overwrite=false.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I like the buttons, but their default positions blocks dialogueactions' buttons.

edit: also, [SPENT_MOOD] doesn't work still.
edit2: i totally didn't forget to change the init mods.txt file...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.