sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

Deltavoid

Content Creator
@JeefBerky Unless you plan on programming it in yourself, or there's some hidden setting sby didn't include in the file, you won't be able to fix that. what you could do is set Skin to Tan in the Custom tab or Tint her skin. As for the tan slider, that's on sby as to whether or not that is possible and if so, whether or not he wants to fix this.
1534631841862.png

side note: whats going on with the belly slider label?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
@JeefBerky Unless you plan on programming it in yourself, or there's some hidden setting sby didn't include in the file, you won't be able to fix that. what you could do is set Skin to Tan in the Custom tab or Tint her skin. As for the tan slider, that's on sby as to whether or not that is possible and if so, whether or not he wants to fix this.View attachment 78223
side note: whats going on with the belly slider label?
yeah, i wasn't really interested in the tan, so i never bothered with it.
as for the belly text, i have no idea, it doesn't show up like that for me xD

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Houston, we have a problem. Shocker, I know right? XD
I can't make permanent breast changes over 149. DA's variable da.her.body.breasts does not register values over 149. using LOAD_CHARCODE2 with superbreastsize is only temporary and resets upon changing positions. it also does not register in BEP, so the Cumfrombreastpercentages don't update. superbellysize is does stay upon position change, but it doesn't register with BEP either.
You're probably tired of me already, I dont blame you. I am tired of me too. XD

sby

Content Creator
Coder
did a bit of testing with breastepansion, superbelly, and animtools (although didn't try anything with DA). i was able to use the in game load charcode for superbellysize to change the size in superbelly (triggering a slider change and triggering breastexpansion to update it minbellyamount), and changed postions. the min belly seemed to hold.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
i need to be able to set, save, and retrieve breast and belly sizes reliably over multiple positions via dialogue. I know the belly stays but it doesn't register to the variable. breastsize doesn't stay or register to the variable. As I said above, DA's da.her.body.breasts (and MT's [GROW_BREASTS_BY_<value>]/[SHRINK_BREASTS_BY_<value>]) don't register breast sizes over the vanilla max of 150, (149 in BEP's stats). I realize this is because SDT (whether you have the full setup, or just the vanilla base game) doesn't register or recognize values over 149/150.
Hence, why you can't just set ...;breasts:<value>;... in a charcode to something over 150 and have it load up. you need superbreastsize:<scale x>,<scale y>,<offset x>,<offset y>; (scale = *breastsize* - ...;breasts:<value>;...)*or atleast this is my understanding. please correct me if i am wrong.
i know superbreastsize parameters over 0 are not generated unless there is a scale offset, position offset, or breastsize is greater than 150/149.
As per your recommendation, i have the automin settings disabled.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i need to be able to set, save, and retrieve breast and belly sizes reliably over multiple positions via dialogue. I know the belly stays but it doesn't register to the variable. breastsize doesn't stay or register to the variable. As I said above, DA's da.her.body.breasts (and MT's [GROW_BREASTS_BY_<value>]/[SHRINK_BREASTS_BY_<value>]) don't register breast sizes over the vanilla max of 150, (149 in BEP's stats). I realize this is because SDT (whether you have the full setup, or just the vanilla base game) doesn't register or recognize values over 149/150.
Hence, why you can't just set ...;breasts:<value>;... in a charcode to something over 150 and have it load up. you need superbreastsize:<scale x>,<scale y>,<offset x>,<offset y>; (scale = *breastsize* - ...;breasts:<value>;...)*or atleast this is my understanding. please correct me if i am wrong.
i know superbreastsize parameters over 0 are not generated unless there is a scale offset, position offset, or breastsize is greater than 150/149.
ahh, did some testing with superbreast, and did find some issues. started adding some stuff to setting superbreast, now need to add similar stuff for superbelly

sby

Content Creator
Coder

for those that track this thread for updates, released mods for bugfixes/features related to this
superbelly
breastexpansionplus
superbreast

did a bit of testing, so they probably work xD

sdoibanfwae

Potential Patron
sounds like you want something of a deepest progress, and recent advances.
got some ideas on where to introduce these into existing logic

Can you post the source code again? This was really useful. Like one thing that I found in there that didn't seem to be documented anywhere is that you can change the voice from dialog

Code:
else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR1") {currentvoicechar = 1; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR2") {currentvoicechar = 2; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR3") {currentvoicechar = 3; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR4") {currentvoicechar = 4; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR5") {currentvoicechar = 5; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR6") {currentvoicechar = 6; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR7") {currentvoicechar = 7; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSDISABLEHUNNIESOUNDS") {disablehunniepopsounds = 1; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSENABLEHUNNIESOUNDS") {disablehunniepopsounds = 0; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}

for anyone else reading this, just call [ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR7] in your dialog to set voice 7

have you thought about adding any more dialogueDataStore stuff? maybe I can make a good suggestion based on the latest source code

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Can you post the source code again? This was really useful. Like one thing that I found in there that didn't seem to be documented anywhere is that you can change the voice from dialog

Code:
else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR1") {currentvoicechar = 1; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR2") {currentvoicechar = 2; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR3") {currentvoicechar = 3; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR4") {currentvoicechar = 4; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR5") {currentvoicechar = 5; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR6") {currentvoicechar = 6; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR7") {currentvoicechar = 7; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSDISABLEHUNNIESOUNDS") {disablehunniepopsounds = 1; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}
                else if(g.dialogueControl.words[g.dialogueControl.sayingWord].action == "ANIMTOOLSENABLEHUNNIESOUNDS") {disablehunniepopsounds = 0; actiondone = true; /*animtoolsnextWord();*/}

for anyone else reading this, just call [ANIMTOOLSSETVOICECHAR7] in your dialog to set voice 7

have you thought about adding any more dialogueDataStore stuff? maybe I can make a good suggestion based on the latest source code
oops, does seem i forgot to add it to the loader guide. (was in the changelog notes though not sure if people look at those)

if you don't have flash, you can always unzip the .fla source file and take a peek at the source.
just rename the extension from fla to zip, and look for xml, here is animtool's
1536879216171.png

and if using notepad++, probably want to select the xml language so you get nice coloring
edit - or just ignore the xml part of it, and use the actionscript language coloring, since that script section is what you mostly want anyway

edit - this animtools is for weewillie to test with since pms can't attach files

Last edited:

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I dont know what the heck you did to the breast expansion mod, but there is now code all over the screen of the loader

EDIT: turns out you left the debug option on in the settings when uploading the update.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Finally, finished my cumfrombreast function graph. just input your settings in the settings folder and it will spit out the size, b, and frame percentages.
CFB function
huh, neat.
i would suggest putting the axis to 0-300 for y, and 0-1 for x kind of like this. as the result should never go higher than 100 percent, and i don't think people tend to go past breast size 300
1537566522869.png

and the green one is the final used product, although handy to see the others.
when making the equations, i had mapped them out on my calculator, although wasn't anywhere near as fancy

Deltavoid

Content Creator
added SuperBreast v7 and SuperBelly v7 to the Dialogue Checker import dictionary file. (link in signature) sby sby are there any other mods with added dialogue functions I should add to the list?

Deltavoid

Content Creator
animtools?

Respectfully, Rudgar
Not sure if you are suggesting animtools or questioning why i have it on my file, however i already covered both in my post. You can either check it out on page 84 or use the last link in my signature to go straight to the post.^^

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
added SuperBreast v7 and SuperBelly v7 to the Dialogue Checker import dictionary file. (link in signature) sby sby are there any other mods with added dialogue functions I should add to the list?

Is it possible to make DC not treat the Style variables set by DialogDisplayEdit as errors?

Deltavoid

Content Creator
UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 25 2018
Here is a dialogue checker Import dictionary file for the following Sby mods:
  • MoreClothing v6.9
  • BreastExpPlus v3.4 & 5**
  • DialogDisplayEdit v5
  • MoreMoods v2
  • ThroatResistStretch v1.3
  • AnimTools v24
  • SuperBreast v7
  • SuperBelly v7
**italics means there was a version change, bold means new mod, underline means changes made. with BEP there were no new variables, linetypes, or triggers in the new version.
Just change the filename "SbyModsDC.txt" to "SbyModsDC.json" and add it to the dialogue checker "includes.txt" *does not work with the online version*

Just realized DC doesn't support Animtools v24
either that or @Pim_gd mistyped the version numbers for animtools and BreastExpPlus
Code:
Supports the following mods:

AnimtoolsV14 and BreastExpansionPlusV2_4 by sby
i will add animtools tomorrow. Also, i am not sure how to add support for the styles add in dialoguedisplayedit.

sby sby : you can do with this what you will.
Is it possible to make DC not treat the Style variables set by DialogDisplayEdit as errors?
No it is not. I really wish it was as its the reason i am not using DDE in DAPRA v2. All those error messages are a pain to filter through

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.