sby's loader imports (2 Viewers)

Rudgar

Content Creator
this does nothing with dialog stuff, this is all about doing additional things when she enters or is in these states
on-deepthroat
in-deepthroat
on-hilt
in-hilt

example is that you can have a splat sound played when the penis enters her throat
Thank you, now even I got it ...
Last question: what is the difference between "on-[event]" and "in-[event]"?

Rudgar

Content Creator
just posted an update to the mod, see if the new picture with it helps
Ah, let me repeat it in my own words to see if I got it right. Please correct me if not (plus I hope you dont mind me publishing this pictre here)
visual_aid.png

"on-[area]" is the event when the cock enters the range where "in-[area]" is true. Right?

Respectfully,
Rudgar

aztlan

Casual Client
Yes. I think OnX (where X is Throat, Hilt, etc.) means you are just crossing a line to the right of area X. InX means you are inside area X

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Yes. I think OnX (where X is Throat, Hilt, etc.) means you are just crossing a line to the right of area X. InX means you are inside area X
this is correct. so on deepthroat is when you transition from being in mouth, to in deepthroat

M

mycrosoft_holmes

The mod can't seem to find the settings file. I'm using the loader so I kept the text file in the original folder, but it's still coming up with an error. Any idea?

M

Mechanic0

I'm trying to get the bigpenisexpansionactive=2 working, but whatever I do, in whatever position, it does nothing. I downloaded and installed the latest versions of animtools and breastexpansion, but to no avail. If I switch debug on, I can see the value her.penisInMouthDistance rack up, but nothing happens, bigpenisbellychange and the others stay at 0. The bigpenisexpansion works when set to 1, but then it doesn't communicate with animtools, right? Is it possible after all to have bigpenisexpansion with vaginal/anal?

;********* penis distance expansion stuff *********
bigpenisexpansionactive=2 //1=active, 2=alternate animtools bodycontact expansion, will cause bonus expansion to her depending on penisinmouthdistance
;
bigpenisbodyexpandstart=860 //0+, the penisinmouthdistance where bonus body expansion starts
bigpenisbodyexpanddivisor=20 //1+, bonus to body size = difference in distance/this
bigpenisbreastexpandstart=200 //0+, the penisinmouthdistance where bonus breast expansion starts
bigpenisbreastexpandlimit=280 //bigpenisbreastexpandstart+, a cap where more distance will not increase breasts further. used to simulate penis traveling 'past' breasts, causing them to expand.
bigpenisbreastexpanddivisor=10 //1+, bonus to breast size = difference in distance/this
bigpenisbellyexpandstart=50 //0+, the penisinmouthdistance where bonus belly expansion starts
bigpenisbellyexpanddivisor=1 //1+, bonus to belly size = difference in distance/this

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey sby sby , since you've been uploading a few mods lately, think you could do a little request? Nothing too major, I just want a clench teeth toggle mod.

aztlan

Casual Client
Hi:

In animtools v20 sby wrote:

animtoolsV19.4

changed how animtools does triggers. used to be a frame by frame check, now is proxied on checkwordaction. done becuase in the past people have mentioned positions not loading sometimes.
has high potential to break dialogactions, need to test further​

Has anyone checked this in the new version? I'm not seeing anything but I'm, not sure what to be looking for either...

P.S. thanks sby sby for the updated release!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hi:

In animtools v20 sby wrote:

animtoolsV19.4

changed how animtools does triggers. used to be a frame by frame check, now is proxied on checkwordaction. done becuase in the past people have mentioned positions not loading sometimes.
has high potential to break dialogactions, need to test further​

Has anyone checked this in the new version? I'm not seeing anything but I'm, not sure what to be looking for either...

P.S. thanks sby sby for the updated release!
if dialog actions can still use its triggers, and animtools can also use its triggers, things probably fine. i did give this version to somebody working on dialog stuff, and i don't think i heard anything back around things acting weird

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Well I didn't want to disable teeth clenching, just add an on-off switch to it, so this isn't really what I wanted but thanks anyway.
like a key press?
this something like press key to trigger teeth clench occurrence, or a toggle switch to go from clench teeth as soon as possible and keep them clenched? here are some actions that come to mind:

trigger clench
trigger and hold clench
auto
trigger no clench
trigger and hold no clench

i have also finished uploading my stuff on the downloads resource, i sort of uploaded them in a unpurged format from my own mods folder, so they probably have extra files but stuff should be there.
here is a list of mod updates since previous forum update that are new:
dialogspeed
monitordialog
superbelly
superbreast
breastfirmness
animtools
breastexpansionplus
moreclothing

now, i shouldn't have to mess with giant forum post updates and things should be easier to find and understand

edit - i'll get around to uploading a new sby loaderpack with all the new stuff, i will most likely redo a bunch of it and leave the same folder names that i use in my own loader, and keep all the junk in them as well instead of purging through my extra files.

Last edited:

Sass

Content Creator
The new superbreast v5 seems to be missing a lot of earlier functionality. You can't change the shape of the breasts anymore, only making them larger by the default proportions. Also, the "superbreastsize:" portion of character code no longer works/loads.
Superbreast also seems to have lost functionality with the breastexpansion mod with this new breastexp v3. I used to use them together, but now superbreast doesn't work at all with them both loaded as $INIT mods, whether superbreast V2 or V5.

Also, the bug I mentioned from breastexp v2.7 where her belly flashes through all the skin tones upon position change is still happening in breastexp v3.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
"the "superbreastsize:" portion of character code no longer works/loads."

found the error in how i was splitting the values during character code loading

"The new superbreast v5 seems to be missing a lot of earlier functionality. You can't change the shape of the breasts anymore, only making them larger by the default proportions"
"Superbreast also seems to have lost functionality with the breastexpansion mod with this new breastexp v3. I used to use them together, but now superbreast doesn't work at all with them both loaded as $INIT mods, whether superbreast V2 or V5"

how were you using breast expansion and superbreast together? were you just tweaking the shape of them with superbreast, and then breast expansion was making them bigger or smaller?
if this is the case i could look into adding a separate scalar. the reason for the change in direction was to tie it nicely into the breast slider

"the bug I mentioned from breastexp v2.7 where her belly flashes through all the skin tones upon position change is still happening in breastexp v3."

forgot to copy the bugfix i used for this in superbelly over to breast expansion

will upload new versions afterward

sby sby The second, a toggle to keep hold clench teeth. Also, about those actions, what do you mean by "auto"?
if there is a key to toggle to hold clench, then pressing it again could bring it back to auto.
or, you could have a key to toggle to hold clench, and pressing it again could hold no clench.

Last edited:

Sass

Content Creator
"
how were you using breast expansion and superbreast together? were you just tweaking the shape of them with superbreast, and then breast expansion was making them bigger or smaller?

Yep, exactly that. Or just using other functions of breast expansion with superbreast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.