sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Ahoy sby sby !
Could it perhaps be that since v18 (or maybe even earlier) AnimTools ignores the setting/value for "[e,r]histween end angle" as soon as setting "him reversed" is set to "reversed" even when the setting "angle penis when reversed" is set to "enabled"?

Regards, Me
i never got the angle tween working way back in the first couple of versions, and never really looked into it since xD
i might be able to hack together a solution by essentially changing the start angle on the fly if the tweens don't play nicely.

Rudgar

Content Creator
i never got the angle tween working way back in the first couple of versions, and never really looked into it since xD
i might be able to hack together a solution by essentially changing the start angle on the fly if the tweens don't play nicely.
Well, the thing is that the angles work really perfectly ... as long as he is not reversed. And even when he is reversed, at least the start angle impacts as expected. It's really that "just" the end angle is completely ignored (from the moment on you reverse him). I'm not into writing AS code, but could it really be that difficult? For you? :cool::wink:
Regards, me

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy again!

Oh do you know these nasty, pesky little customers coming with a new request even before you have finished any former one?
Well, I am one of them. :wink:

Just asking: is there or will there be a way to add mods for HIM to moreclothing? I tried to do so with the bald and the black/dark blond/white blond hair, but I failed completely ... :confused::frown:

TIA & kind regards, Me

CDawg

Potential Patron
why doesn't your loader thing come with the DialogueActions thing? I can't seem to get it to work after I download it.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
The catch with DialogueActions is that, on its own, it really doesn't do much. All it does is expand the capabilities of the dialogue system in the game, and the base system doesn't make use of that. You need a dialogue that really makes use of it to see any sort of difference, and Sby's Loader is more dedicated to a variety of mods that don't focus on dialogue in such a way to require DialogueActions.

It's sort of like the SKSE for Skyrim - on its own, it doesn't do much. However, it forms the backbone (read: is required in order to run) of a variety of useful mods (such as SkyUI), and mods (here, dialogues) that use it will typically point out early on that DialogueActions is necessary for them to function properly.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
why doesn't your loader thing come with the DialogueActions thing? I can't seem to get it to work after I download it.
samoth got the general idea. also, dialog actions is a large programming mod that i did not do.
when including program stuffs, i prefer to be experienced with the code so i know how it might play with others. i include all the vanilla-ish clothing because i don't have to worry about them interacting with things.

i was thinking of including it because it is a very commonly used mod on the forum, but i would have to read through the source code and give it a good study on every release. then there is the fact that it is developed by others at different times, and so my packs would get outdated between releases. If there was a living shared loader pack that would help that issue, but oh well. also compared to some of my mods, dialog actions is pretty easy to add to the loader, so not a big deal xD

18koorosh18

Potential Patron
hi tnx for the pics now i know what im downloading but there is a littel problem i did exactly what u did in the video for moreclothingmod
but i have some errors and i checked every think but nope nothing steel like this :( (i uploaded a pic of the problem)
ZIkBZWX.png

sby

Content Creator
Coder
there is a folder called 'moreclothingmods' that you should put next to where ever you are loading moreclothing from.
check my videos about setting up moreclothing in the main post or check the included text doc with moreclothing
i haven't checked the video in a while but probably still relevant xD

J

jabiru

EDIT: Nevermind! I failed to notice that the BreastExpPlus_v2_5settings.txt file included in the Settings Folder was v2_5 and not v2_6! I copied the v2_6 settings into that folder and all works as it should. Leaving this up just in case someone else has the same problem.

Hey sby sby --
Thanks for your incredible work!

Having one small issue -- I always get the error "BreastExpPlus_v2_6settings.txt not found" when I load that particular mod. I downloaded your latest Loader Pack, so my file structure should be identical. The mod still loads, but I can't adjust settings. This happens even if I haven't touched the Settings file.

I'm launching the mod by 1) Using your Loader launcher shortcut. 2) Waiting for moreclothingmod to finish loading succesfully. 3) Going to the Modding Tab and loading the .swf file via the SWF Mod 'button'.

I feel like I might have overlooked something very basic, or am loading things improperly. Thanks again for the your work!

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
EDIT: Nevermind! I failed to notice that the BreastExpPlus_v2_5settings.txt file included in the Settings Folder was v2_5 and not v2_6! I copied the v2_6 settings into that folder and all works as it should. Leaving this up just in case someone else has the same problem.

Hey sby sby --
Thanks for your incredible work!

Having one small issue -- I always get the error "BreastExpPlus_v2_6settings.txt not found" when I load that particular mod. I downloaded your latest Loader Pack, so my file structure should be identical. The mod still loads, but I can't adjust settings. This happens even if I haven't touched the Settings file.

I'm launching the mod by 1) Using your Loader launcher shortcut. 2) Waiting for moreclothingmod to finish loading succesfully. 3) Going to the Modding Tab and loading the .swf file via the SWF Mod 'button'.

I feel like I might have overlooked something very basic, or am loading things improperly. Thanks again for the your work!
oop, looks like i forgot to move some files.

you can either redownload the pack that i just uploaded with the files moved, or you can move the breastexpansion plus 2_6 settings file from the mod folder to the loader's settings folder. i also forgot to do this for superbreast v3.
they do actually still work if you use the loader character folder instead of file navigating with the swf mod button, which is probably the better way to load those because it is convenient.

robotocopter

Potential Patron
Hi sby sby !

Long time lurker here, I tried searching for this issue on the forums but can't find anything (apologies if you have covered it somewhere).

I've been using moreclothing for a while now, but I've noticed a bug occurring with a lot (if not all) of dynamic hairs. Essentially, the static part loads fine in the right location, but the dynamic pieces are all offset downwards by a fair bit. This isn't a problem for many hairs that have their dynamic portions layered behind the static side, but for a lot of other ones there are notable gaps, the dynamic parts are essentially "floating".

I've attached some examples comparing vanilla to the loader with moreclothing, however the hairs load fine in the current version of the loader, it is only when I enable moreclothing that this happens.

Loader (with moreclothing) is on the left, vanilla on the right.

69RmFxV.png

sCS5KNm.png

Any thoughts on what might be causing this? Is there a bug on my end, something I shouldn't have changed?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hi sby sby !

Long time lurker here, I tried searching for this issue on the forums but can't find anything (apologies if you have covered it somewhere).

I've been using moreclothing for a while now, but I've noticed a bug occurring with a lot (if not all) of dynamic hairs. Essentially, the static part loads fine in the right location, but the dynamic pieces are all offset downwards by a fair bit. This isn't a problem for many hairs that have their dynamic portions layered behind the static side, but for a lot of other ones there are notable gaps, the dynamic parts are essentially "floating".

I've attached some examples comparing vanilla to the loader with moreclothing, however the hairs load fine in the current version of the loader, it is only when I enable moreclothing that this happens.

Loader (with moreclothing) is on the left, vanilla on the right.

69RmFxV.png

sCS5KNm.png

Any thoughts on what might be causing this? Is there a bug on my end, something I shouldn't have changed?
give me a download link for one of those hairs to test with

Edit:
Alicia Dynamic Hairstyle
Grayfia Dynamic Hair

Last edited by a moderator:

robotocopter

Potential Patron
Hey, it looks like a mod has edited those into your post, but I can also confirm that this happens in many other hairs, these were just the most obvious example from my downloads.

It also happens in that user's other hairs.

I also noticed it in Dante's Jinx hair (the braids), though it's not noticeable at all until you do a side-by-side. If they all were only to this scale I wouldn't bother you about it, but any hair without some leeway on where the dynamic pieces connect is very obvious.

l9625Ku.png

stuntcock

Content Creator
I can also confirm that this happens in many other hairs
Good investigative work, but you omitted one important detail: you didn't test without moreclothing.

This problem is unrelated to moreclothing. It's my fault. You've put an extended-physics hairstyle or clothing item higher in the load order than the items that you're discussing here. The extended physics scripting partially overwrites the loading behavior for dynamic hair strands. The code is supposed to detect this, recognize that it's dealing with a "vanilla" hair strand, and fallback onto the vanilla code. It doesn't currently do that. There was a TODO marker at some point and I assume that I disabled the vanilla-detection clause during testing (or something; I don't remember the exact details).

I've reproduced the problem locally and resolved it via a quick code patch. Unfortunately, I'll need a few days to re-compile and re-release all of the files impacted by this bug (because some of them use deprecated syntax and will need to be manually re-animated). If you downloaded those items via the Undertow Downloads system, then you'll automatically be notified whenever one of the items gets updated. Once that's done, you'll need to replace the *.mod files in your moreclothingmods folder (and any copies in Character Folders, just to be thorough) ... and then everything will work normally.

In the meantime, there's a simple workaround: move the misbehaving *.mod files (Widowmaker, Leash, Bikini, etc) to the bottom of your moreclothingV6settings.txt file, so that they will be loaded after all of the dynamic hairstyles made by @Calla, @sclover13, etc. If you'd prefer to resolve the problem permanently and you're not actually using those *.mod files then you could just remove them entirely.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Good investigative work, but you omitted one important detail: you didn't test without moreclothing.

This problem is unrelated to moreclothing. It's my fault. You've put an extended-physics hairstyle or clothing item higher in the load order than the items that you're discussing here. The extended physics scripting partially overwrites the loading behavior for dynamic hair strands. The code is supposed to detect this, recognize that it's dealing with a "vanilla" hair strand, and fallback onto the vanilla code. It doesn't currently do that. There was a TODO marker at some point and I assume that I disabled the vanilla-detection clause during testing (or something; I don't remember the exact details).

I've reproduced the problem locally and resolved it via a quick code patch. Unfortunately, I'll need a few days to re-compile and re-release all of the files impacted by this bug (because some of them use deprecated syntax and will need to be manually re-animated). If you downloaded those items via the Undertow Downloads system, then you'll automatically be notified whenever one of the items gets updated. Once that's done, you'll need to replace the *.mod files in your moreclothingmods folder (and any copies in Character Folders, just to be thorough) ... and then everything will work normally.

In the meantime, there's a simple workaround: move the misbehaving *.mod files (Widowmaker, Leash, Bikini, etc) to the bottom of your moreclothingV6settings.txt file, so that they will be loaded after all of the dynamic hairstyles made by @Calla, @sclover13, etc. If you'd prefer to resolve the problem permanently and you're not actually using those *.mod files then you could just remove them entirely.
i had a feeling it could be related to this, but wanted to test it out first before forwarding xD
it could have also been some other little patches, but i haven't come across this so there was a possibility of it being specific files.

robotocopter

Potential Patron

Aha! I did just download and add the leash mod to moreclothing a week or two back, that would also explain why I am only noticing this now. Easy fix (moving it to the end) will work fine for me, though with your fix this hopefully won't strike future users (or at least they can search for and find your post).

B

bob bobbis

I noticed you added moan sounds for positions other than oral, which is really nice. Is there a way I can add more sounds effects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.