sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

stuntcock

Content Creator
how do i fix it so the rest will all show up
That page is intended to display a few of your "favorite" position files for the sake of quick access. The buttons that you're seeing are simply a set of popular default positions which help to demonstrate the flexibility of animtools.

The Loader window cannot show all of the available positions because doing so would require Flash to actively scan your disk for all of the nearby TXT files. Flash is not allowed to do that -- for security reasons. Flash must be given a specific path in order to open an external file.

You can specify this information proactively (by specifying your favorite TXT filenames in the animtools Settings file -- look for the customloadkey section) or reactively (by choosing a specific TXT file via the Browse dialog box whenever you wish to activate a new position). sby sby could theoretically share a copy of animtools with a much larger set of default buttons, but I think that he has chosen to simply provide a few examples and then allow people to choose their own favorites.

After all ... when there are 10 buttons, the Loader tab can serve as a useful "quick select" feature. If there were 50 buttons then the Loader tab would not be convenient. You'd need to do a lot of vertical scrolling, and so in that case you might as well just use the F2 key (and the Browse dialog) instead :)

Sass

Content Creator
i believe so, although if you changed the zoom amount in game it will probably reload the previous position's zoom level.
if a position name ends with '_partial' then animtools will not change any settings not specified in the position. example that there is a 'ATV_hidehim_partial.txt' file animtools comes with that only changes his visibility.
so if you copy the position and rename it to have the _partial, and remove any zoom settings in the position file, you should get the result you want.

I'm actually already using _partials. I tried using them to keep the zoom level, but instead of not loading any kind of zoom setting, it loads the previous position's zoom setting. So let's say I'm playing a dialogue, and I feel like it's too zoomed in, I'd like to manually zoom out and have whatever positions loaded next keep the same zoom. Is there any way to do that? Right now, in that situation the player would have to keep zooming out every time a new position is loaded. I'm making a dialogue right now where positions change really frequently, so it'd be a help.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
well, there is the animtools setting
allowcamerazoomchanges=0

if you are looking to not have animtools control the zoom. you can add this setting in a position file if you want to turn it off mid game.

edit - uploaded stuff

Last edited:

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
I have a question that I couldn't find the answer to while searching the forums. Is there way to modify dynamic hairs using dialog scripts somehow? Example: While using the "Young Tsunada" hair, which has 3 dynamic parts (the ponytail, left bangs and right bangs), I'd like to remove the left/right bang with a trigger/loading a modified character code, rather than shift clicking it. I've played around with the settings in MoreClothing but I'm starting to think that it isn't possible. Any clarification would be much appreciated. Thanks!

DrZombi

Content Creator
While I was trying to make my [SHOW_HAIR] / [HIDE_HAIR] triggers I've had some problems with the different layers which did not want to disappear all together before I found the good functions. So I suppose it should be possible via modding to create separate triggers to SHOW/HIDE specific layers of hair.

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
So it would require either a new mod or tooling an existing one? I kinda figured, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something "simple". Thanks DrZombi for the info.

DrZombi

Content Creator
So it would require either a new mod or tooling an existing one? I kinda figured, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something "simple". Thanks DrZombi for the info.

Ok, I've had a try and here are my results:

For Static Hair, it should be possible to treat each layer separately as they seem to be already well diffrentiated in SDT:

Code:
her.hairTop.visible = true;
her.hairMidContainer.visible = true;
her.hairBackContainer.visible = true;

The problem is that it doesn't work anymore with Dynamic Hair because the modder can put its hair on virtually any layer he wants and this is totally unpredictable. And moreover, what you think is "a part' of the hair can really be spread over more other parts. For example, if you decompile Young Tsunade, you can see that the upper part of the front bang is in fact drawn directly on the head. And as such, it gives very poor results when trying to hide just the bang attached to it.

So for me and my beginner knowledge of SDT, I think that it is not possible/interesting to do what you'd like, at least with Young Tsunade.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it probably could be done, but i am not interested in doing it. mostly because there are so many hairs that people make there should be plenty of variety, and often hairs look weird when you do shift click hide parts of them.

Sass

Content Creator
well, there is the animtools setting
allowcamerazoomchanges=0

Thank you! I didn't know lines from the settings file would work in positions files. Now that the zoom for positions being loaded corresponds to the user's manual zoom, I'm seeing either a bug or a possibly unintended effect. When changing the zoom via + or - after loading a position, and then loading that same position, the level of zoom stays the same, but the zoom position changes. So the characters will move either horizontally, vertically, or more often both when loading the same position or a new position with the same zoom settings.

Any idea what would cause that? I used the debug projector to see if there were any conflict, but I got nothing. It also happens with every position I've tried, so it's very recreatable if you're curious.

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
it probably could be done, but i am not interested in doing it. mostly because there are so many hairs that people make there should be plenty of variety, and often hairs look weird when you do shift click hide parts of them.
I agree and understand completely. That particular hair I used as an example is one of the few that is "modular" without looking ridiculous. Worst case If I really have a bug up my rear I could try to contact the creator and ask permission to mod the hair and simply remove the layers and create a whole new "hair" that I could swap in and out.... but even that seems a bit much for a small bit of story... Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it.

DrZombi

Content Creator
I agree and understand completely. That particular hair I used as an example is one of the few that is "modular" without looking ridiculous. Worst case If I really have a bug up my rear I could try to contact the creator and ask permission to mod the hair and simply remove the layers and create a whole new "hair" that I could swap in and out.... but even that seems a bit much for a small bit of story... Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it.

Don't need to contact the original modder for that, except for his permission if you want to re-share what you've done.
Just use a software like JPEXS Flash Decompiler to "open" the .swf file, right-click and replace the parts you don't want with a transparent .png file with nothing inside, save and quit and you should now have a working hair file without the part you don't want.

But I've already decompiled Young Tsunade and as I told you, you may be disappointed to see how the hair is really drawn because you won't find 3 clear distinct parts.

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
Oh sorry, I didn't know you already did that. I am curious how it really looks decompiled. When I was poking around just importing it into flash it seemed do-able, the bangs just seemed to be plopped on to a pretty decent looking base layer. Either way its not a dream crusher, more of me trying to make something more technically complicated most likely for my own ego lol. I feel like I'm hijacking this thread so I'm going to leave leave the hair issue be. :)

Zebediah

Potential Patron
in animtools, is it possible to add more tweens in between the starting and ending tween? (i.e, adding one above and below between the two starting and ending tweens to create a circular blowjob movement; the head moves up and backwards and down and forwards)

Jptheman

Potential Patron
I have a quick question pertaining to the latex outfit and the long dress top. I deleted the file by accident and redownloaded it. In the previous file, the latex outfits and the long dress top had a different shade around the nipples. Is there wa way to make them do that again? The outfits look bland without them.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I have a quick question pertaining to the latex outfit and the long dress top. I deleted the file by accident and redownloaded it. In the previous file, the latex outfits and the long dress top had a different shade around the nipples. Is there wa way to make them do that again? The outfits look bland without them.
uhh, you can download moreclothing and grab the files from that. i am guessing the ones that are different you are grabbing from the author of the clothing, perhaps they made changes since i downloaded them?

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
I wish that "cuminher" wasn't the only cum line for anal/vaginal positions. I'd split it up between "cuminher" for when bodycontact is detected and "cumonher" for when it isn't.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy sby sby !
Could it perhaps be that since v18 (or maybe even earlier) AnimTools ignores the setting/value for "[e,r]histween end angle" as soon as setting "him reversed" is set to "reversed" even when the setting "angle penis when reversed" is set to "enabled"?

Regards, Me

Last edited:
S

seerena

excuse me, I have not figured out how to turn the txt file of the positions amount to swf utilizzabile..come positions in the game?

stuntcock

Content Creator
excuse me, I have not figured out how to turn the txt file of the positions amount to swf utilizzabile..come positions in the game?
You must use the animtools mod. If you visit the first page of this thread then you'll find the sby Loader Pack, which contains animtools and several other mods in a ready-to-play state.

Once you've launched the game, you can press the F2 key. A Browse dialog will appear and you'll be prompted to choose a TXT file. You can then select any of the position files which you've previously downloaded. When you select a file, animtools will move the characters into the specified sexual position.

You do not need to create any SWF files. The TXT files can be downloaded, shared, and used in TXT format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.