sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

Wither

Content Creator
yes, but not sure if i have something around that does it. is this when using moremoods? if so i can try to add in some limitation in it for the mood that has this issue.

It doesn't seem to be an issue with any specific mood, exactly, it's just any time the "Shocked" function activates while Her eyes are rolled back, a lot of the time it causes Her eyes to vanish entirely into the eyelid thanks to rolling back too far.

I think the easiest fix would be a simple toggle switch that disables the iris from changing size (similar to the "rolled back" button the latest version introduced) - if that's easy enough to make, of course. It's a pretty minor issue.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
It doesn't seem to be an issue with any specific mood, exactly, it's just any time the "Shocked" function activates while Her eyes are rolled back, a lot of the time it causes Her eyes to vanish entirely into the eyelid thanks to rolling back too far.

I think the easiest fix would be a simple toggle switch that disables the iris from changing size (similar to the "rolled back" button the latest version introduced) - if that's easy enough to make, of course. It's a pretty minor issue.
i think i see, even with vanilla, ahegao mode will have her eyes roll way back when starting to passout, leaving a lot of white shown when her eyelids lower.
i'll build it into moremoods, as this ties into the roll eye logic that i can make play nicely with the moods when swapped. I think i got an algorithm that seems to act nicely.

also working on elated tickles tickles and nervous edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 as these both seem viable.

i was browsing around and saw somewhere about the idea of using blush alpha in a dialog. thought it was a cool idea, and adding it into moremoods to enhance the differences between the moods. i'll have some options to turn it off in case that idea of controlling blush was used a lot in someones dialog projects.

also been going through and organizing stuff so i can actually document the moods properly:
Upset:
dialog action [UPSET_MOOD] sets to this mood
angry eyebrows
angry mouth shape
additional notes: only different by vanilla 'Angry' by not clenching teeth

Worried:
dialog action [WORRIED_MOOD] sets to this mood
angry mouth shape
worried eyebrows

Aggressive:
dialog action [AGGRESSIVE_MOOD] sets to this mood
off action - waggle eyebrows
no hand tapping
angry eyebrows
happy mouth shape
timer action - drooling
blush on passoutfactor

Drugged:
dialog action [DRUGGED_MOOD] sets to this mood
off action - wince
no hand tapping
eyetarget - no hisface, lots of unfocused
less capability of shocked eyes
greatly raised lower eyelid
happy mouth shape
timer action - drooling + wince and splat sound

Frightened:
dialog action [FRIGHTENED_MOOD] sets to this mood
off action - add + release tears
angry mouth shape
heightened paced breathing
breath lost burst in mouth
worried eyebrows + starts most panic
shocked eyes
jittery eyes
no tongue use
blush on throat deepthroat anticipation while on penis, ejaculating in mouth

Spent:
dialog action [SPENT_MOOD] sets to this mood
no hand tapping
off action - wince
eyetarget - unfocused, slightly upward
limited brow wincing
greatly lowered upper eyelid
normal mouth shape
hang out tongue
lowered paced breathing, lowered breath capacity
no pullback
quicker passoutfactor
timer action - wince, quiet gag, generate tear (settings file adjustable)

Submissive:
dialog action [SUBMISSIVE_MOOD] sets to this mood
no hand tapping
off action - add + release tears
eyetarget - avoid him eye contact
lower eyetarget range
blush on throat deepthroat anticipation while on penis, ejaculating in mouth
tongue penis encourage
normal mouth shape
no pullback
worried eyebrows

Depressed:
dialog action [DEPRESSED_MOOD] sets to this mood
off action - add tears
eyetarget - unfocused, slightly downward
slightly lowered upper eyelid
angry mouth shape
no pullback
worried eyebrows
no tongue use

Nervous:
dialog action [NERVOUS_MOOD] sets to this mood
off action - look down
eyetarget - up when on penis, down when on penis and ejaculating
shocked eyes
happy mouth shape
worried eyebrows
blush on vigor, has cum in mouth, him ejaculating in mouth, looking at him while off penis
timer action - tongue penis encourage when on penis but not deepthroating

Elated
dialog action [ELATED_MOOD] sets to this mood
no hand tapping
off action - waggle eyebrows
greatly raised lower eyelid
happy mouth shape
no pullback
timer action - drooling
tongue penis encourage
blush on vigor, has cum in mouth, him ejaculating in mouth, deepthroating

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded another batch of updates

mod update: autoclosemouthV6, setting to not lick head bob when mouth closed

mod update: penisrangeV7, changed penismask calculation

mod update: moremoodsV5, added 'Elated','Nervous' moods, blushing features, some eyeroll control

penisrange got an algorithm change that hopefully will fix some fringe cases some people might have had with some (oral) animtools positions and larger penises. animtools will have its own update to mask calculation to deal with the non oral position types.

Wither Wither this moremoods has that eyeroll stuff, see if it looks better now.

moremoods blushing features might be slightly less baked code wise, i didn't tune some of them very long so not sure if some of the blushing will look weird. i am sure it will be polished as i use it.
also the blushing just increases her current blush alpha, so if people use colors that don't represent increased blood flow, will look weird. luckily blush color is probably one of the least changed things.

animtools still in the works, hoping to create some resistance presets, as i am pretty sure very few people bother trying to tune their anal/vaginal positions for resistance. looking to have it applied as a character basis instead of position basis, as it makes more sense that different girls would have different 'loose-ness', and the angle of attack determined by position shouldn't matter much.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
sby sby Great work (as usual).
In the new "note_mood features" it is written that "aggressive" should trigger random drooling (time action).
Either it is a new feature for this mood which does not work (it never triggers drooling)
Or it is a mistake in the"note_mood features" (ie: this mood should not trigger drooling).

In any case, I'm fine with the aggressive mood as it is, just a feedback.

Another thing I noticed is that all the new moods added by that mod always trigger the "normal mood default dialogue".
I'm not sure if it is needed to update that (because no one use default dialogue I think) but just in case, maybe Upset mood should trigger "Angry mood default dialogue" Elated mood should trigger "Happy default dialogue" and so on. Once again, I don't think it is needed, just a feedback (not a request).

But now regarding request, maybe you could add a "no pull back" to the aggressive mood (I think it makes more sense for that mood).
Keep doing good work.

PS: Regarding the new auto close mouth v6 feature: "no licking when mouth is closed", I'm not sure if it works or not, because the mouth is always open when it nears the penis.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sby sby Great work (as usual).
In the new "note_mood features" it is written that "aggressive" should trigger random drooling (time action).
Either it is a new feature for this mood which does not work (it never triggers drooling)
Or it is a mistake in the"note_mood features" (ie: this mood should not trigger drooling).

In any case, I'm fine with the aggressive mood as it is, just a feedback.

Another thing I noticed is that all the new moods added by that mod always trigger the "normal mood default dialogue".
I'm not sure if it is needed to update that (because no one use default dialogue I think) but just in case, maybe Upset mood should trigger "Angry mood default dialogue" Elated mood should trigger "Happy default dialogue" and so on. Once again, I don't think it is needed, just a feedback (not a request).

But now regarding request, maybe you could add a "no pull back" to the aggressive mood (I think it makes more sense for that mood).
Keep doing good work.

PS: Regarding the new auto close mouth v6 feature: "no licking when mouth is closed", I'm not sure if it works or not, because the mouth is always open when it nears the penis.
to easily see what aggressive drooling is doing, set aggressive mood, and just let her stay there for like 5-10 seconds. she will drool a bit of spit.

the normal default dialogue being used for the extra moods was a specific choice early on. tried to get custom lines in there, but kept breaking. so instead, all of the moods make the game think that it is using normal mood the keep the side effects minimal, and then for dialogs there is a 'moremoods' data field that can be used to determine the moremoods mood. it was the cleanest way to do it.

for the no pullback for aggressive, i can throw in a setting to enable that for next release.
if you wanted to throw it in your version, just need to change this and then run the as3compile on the .as file:
/**************start of no pulloff **********************/
if(mymood == "Submissive" || mymood == "Spent" || mymood == "Depressed" || mymood == "Elated" || mymood == "Aggressive")

as for autoclosemouth, the licking issue was actually from specific kinds of animtools positions. she she would have her mouth closed, but try to lick and it would end up having her head tilt in the motion without the licking. this just prevents the head tilt.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
sby said:
]to easily see what aggressive drooling is doing, set aggressive mood, and just let her stay there for like 5-10 seconds. she will drool a bit of spit.

I did not have spit feature enabled :grin:
I enabled it and it works fine and looks nice.
Thank you for your detailed answer (and code).

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uploaded animtoolsV28

lots of changes in this one. i only consider this half tested, but if i wait to upload it after i am done fleshing out all the little things while making a new dialog, would be months xD

also forgot to mention since last post i uploaded
penisrangeV7_1
moveearV2
moremoodsV5_1
menualphatoggleV1
as well as a couple backgrounds i made for moreclothing

Last edited:

Kurgan

Potential Patron
There is a problem with the new version of animtools. Whenever I load an animation, this happens. Also, really like your mods, you do great stuff!

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 158
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 143

sby

Content Creator
Coder
There is a problem with the new version of animtools. Whenever I load an animation, this happens. Also, really like your mods, you do great stuff!
upload the position you are using.
initial thoughts is there could be some issues if using an older penisrange mod with the newer animtools. as in this version it handles its own mask for body stuff.
if this is the case, do tell me, then i will see if i can throw in something to disable it or at least document it

figvam

Potential Patron
Hello.
AnimtoolsV28 seems to conflict with DialogueActions.
Here's a test dialog in the game with animtoolsV27 installed, it works fine, and after upgrading to animtoolsV28 it doesn't work.

Code:
dialogue_name:"Test"
font:"Arial"
size:16

all:"CLEAR"

initial_settings:{"gag":1,"hair":1,"GagButtonState":"Gag","HairButtonState":"Static Hair"}

start:"[test_menu]" {"style":"thought"}

button10:"[button10_*progress_menu*]" {"style":"thought"}
button9:"[button9_*progress_menu*]" {"style":"thought"}

test_menu:"[BUTTONALL_CLEAR][setup_test_menu]" {"style":"thought"}
setup_test_menu:"[BUTTONALL_ON]" {"style":"thought","set":{"progress_menu":"test_menu","da.button10.varname":"GagButtonState","da.button9.varname":"HairButtonState"}}
button10_test_menu:"[button10_test_menu_*gag*]" {"style":"thought"}
button10_test_menu_1:"[LOAD_CHARCODE]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.charcode.load":"gag:ring,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;","gag":0,"GagButtonState":"No gag","da.button10.name":"No gag"}}
button10_test_menu_0:"[LOAD_CHARCODE]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.charcode.load":"gag:None;","gag":1,"GagButtonState":"Gag","da.button10.name":"Gag"}}
button9_test_menu:"[button9_test_menu_*hair*]" {"style":"thought"}
button9_test_menu_1:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.mod.load":"Static_Hair.swf","hair":0,"HairButtonState":"Dinamic Hair","da.button9.name":"Dinamic Hair"}}
button9_test_menu_0:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.mod.load":"Dynamic_Hair.swf","hair":1,"HairButtonState":"Static Hair","da.button9.name":"Static Hair"}}

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hello.
AnimtoolsV28 seems to conflict with DialogueActions.
Here's a test dialog in the game with animtoolsV27 installed, it works fine, and after upgrading to animtoolsV28 it doesn't work.

Code:
dialogue_name:"Test"
font:"Arial"
size:16

all:"CLEAR"

initial_settings:{"gag":1,"hair":1,"GagButtonState":"Gag","HairButtonState":"Static Hair"}

start:"[test_menu]" {"style":"thought"}

button10:"[button10_*progress_menu*]" {"style":"thought"}
button9:"[button9_*progress_menu*]" {"style":"thought"}

test_menu:"[BUTTONALL_CLEAR][setup_test_menu]" {"style":"thought"}
setup_test_menu:"[BUTTONALL_ON]" {"style":"thought","set":{"progress_menu":"test_menu","da.button10.varname":"GagButtonState","da.button9.varname":"HairButtonState"}}
button10_test_menu:"[button10_test_menu_*gag*]" {"style":"thought"}
button10_test_menu_1:"[LOAD_CHARCODE]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.charcode.load":"gag:ring,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;","gag":0,"GagButtonState":"No gag","da.button10.name":"No gag"}}
button10_test_menu_0:"[LOAD_CHARCODE]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.charcode.load":"gag:None;","gag":1,"GagButtonState":"Gag","da.button10.name":"Gag"}}
button9_test_menu:"[button9_test_menu_*hair*]" {"style":"thought"}
button9_test_menu_1:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.mod.load":"Static_Hair.swf","hair":0,"HairButtonState":"Dinamic Hair","da.button9.name":"Dinamic Hair"}}
button9_test_menu_0:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.mod.load":"Dynamic_Hair.swf","hair":1,"HairButtonState":"Static Hair","da.button9.name":"Static Hair"}}
found the issue, will upload a new version in a couple hours

sby

Content Creator
Coder
so the way that the new animtools calculates its mask messes with the mask scaling that the older penisrangeV6 mod uses. so i made a note on animtools resource page about the conflict, and the simple fix is to also upgrade penisrange if you use it. since it was previously required to do a lot of the positions before, i imagine most folks will need to.

F figvam reuploaded V28 with a bugfix for this issue.

i imagine this won't be the last bugfix with how much stuff changed xD

Kurgan

Potential Patron
Hello again! Been looking on your old mods, can you please tell me what is the difference between clearlastdata and disablepastchardata? And please do tell if they're needed or not, maybe they are outdated idk.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hello again! Been looking on your old mods, can you please tell me what is the difference between clearlastdata and disablepastchardata? And please do tell if they're needed or not, maybe they are outdated idk.
oops, thought i had deleted disablepastchardata. it didn't quite work how i wanted, and the fix no longer had a suiting name. i have deleted that mod from the resource manager. clearlastdata is what it turned into.
the only reason to use it is if you use mods that seem to have lingering effects even the next time you start up sdt. all of my mods should be fine without this, though i have had this as a startup mod for a while so it is not like i have been testing them.

vonhizzle

Content Creator
I am having a couple issues with the new animtools release. For positions that have screen reversed it is changing the camera X to 200 on loading no matter what I put. For positions where she is holding breasts the left hand is changing angles with her movement (tbh not sure if it did this before or not). Attached 2 positions with these problems.

Attachments

Doggystyle.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 125

Kneeling.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 115

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I am having a couple issues with the new animtools release. For positions that have screen reversed it is changing the camera X to 200 on loading no matter what I put. For positions where she is holding breasts the left hand is changing angles with her movement (tbh not sure if it did this before or not). Attached 2 positions with these problems.
corrected reversescreen issue

for the second, that has been an issue since i added that feature. not exactly sure how to fix it, might require implementing it differently or using different angle targets like how i corrected the hand angles for custom placed hands

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey, I just had an idea for moremoods. Similar to what you did with eyeroll toggle, I think you could combine Modguy's eyelid limit with moremoods, with an added toggle feature. Thoughts?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey, I just had an idea for moremoods. Similar to what you did with eyeroll toggle, I think you could combine Modguy's eyelid limit with moremoods, with an added toggle feature. Thoughts?
eyelid limit? i don't remember that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.