sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Perfect!!! Thank you!!! I managed to clear up the errors with the headwear at least, they all loaded correctly, and after deleting the text for the bowtie bra I was able to get through the loading screen and fully into the game!
Now, the way it seems to work in my mind, is that the moreclothing mod is capable of recognizing both when a layer is missing and when a layer is incorrectly entered. Based on that, would it make sense to assume that it can automatically place all mods onto the correct layers without typing them in myself?
yes, just use the simple notation if you just want moreclothing to add everything from the mod on their corresponding menu. like:
IronHelmet.swf=Iron Helmet

it is only if you only want parts of it, or want to move parts to other menus where you need to specify the modtype and redirect.
IronHelmet.swf=Iron Helmet:StaticHair>CostumeHeadwear
so instead of this showing up in the hair menu, it shows up in the headwear menu

And if that isn't the case, how can I go about getting a recorded log of all mod text that passes through the upper right screen? There's a ton of other layering errors in the settings text still and all the pop-up messages pass by extremely quickly.
here ya go moreclothing
added this setting feature than could help, set this to 1:
+savemodoutputfileafterloading=0 ; after moreclothing is loaded, will ask the user where to save a text file with all of the modtypes available for every mod loaded in moreclothing. useful if adding a bunch of stuff to moreclothing. just use the simple notation of not specifying modtypes like 'mymod.swf=ingamename' to get them intially loaded, then you can use the text file to know what modtypes there are to get specific parts.

it outputs a text file that looks like this:
Summer Top.swf=Summer Top:CostumeTop
Backless Top.swf=Backless Top:CostumeTop
Turtleneck Jumper No Sleeves.swf=Turtleneck Jumper:CostumeCollar:CostumeTop
Apron.swf=Apron:CostumeCollar:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms
Leotard.swf=Leotard:CostumeBottoms:CostumeTop
SailorFuku.swf=Sailor:CostumeTop
frilly_negligee.swf=Negigee:CostumeTop
Tops - Shirt Long Sleeve.swf=Long Sleeve Shirt:CostumeTop
Pushed_Down_Tank.swf=Pushed Down:CostumeTop
Tops - Pushed Up Sleeveless Top [RGB].swf=Pushed Up Tank:CostumeTop
Tops - Shirt Short Sleeve [Pushed Up].swf=Pushed Up Shirt:CostumeTop
Tops - Shirt Long Sleeve [Pushed Up].swf=Pushed Up Long Sleeve:CostumeTop
Countess_Dracula_with_Super_Sexy_Option.swf=Countess:CostumeTop:StaticHair:CostumeEyewear:CostumeBottoms:Background
Silk_Robe.swf=Silk Robe:CostumeTop
Buisness_Jacket_Open.swf=Business:CostumeArmwear:CostumeTop
NippleClothespin.swf=NippleClothespin:CostumeTop
NoseHook.swf=Nosehook:CostumeEyewear
hr_piercing_nosebullring.swf=Nose bull ring:HairCostume
Bottoms - Strap-on.swf=Strap-on Belt:CostumeBottoms
moleface4.swf=Mole under eye:CostumeEyewear
Female Helper.swf=Female Help:CostumeHeadwear:CostumeBottoms
Tentacle_Monster.swf=Tentacle Monster:Body:CostumeCollar
Freckles.swf=Body Freckles:CostumeCollar:CostumeTop:Body
Vanilla_Wings.swf=Angel Wings:CostumeTop
HardBod.swf=Hard Bod:Body
She-Devil_Body.swf=She-Devil:Body:StaticHair
MLP - Body Mod no hands.swf=MLP Pony Legs:Body
Mermaid Tail.swf=Mermaid Tail:Body:CostumeBottoms
Heavy Tits(original body).swf=heavy tits:Body
Nice Tits (tits only).swf=Nice tits:Body

edit - uploaded moremoodsV2, moreclothingV6_8

Last edited:

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, me again, I know I know. Got something fairly strange happening (but not bad or concerning).
Some mods will show a timeout error during the moreclothing loading process, however when I look for them in their respective slots, they're actually all there and loaded properly even though the text said otherwise. Is this a common error? I have no problem just dealing with it as it happens but I was still curious.

I'm also noticing that the savemodoutputfileafterloading is saving the text as one single, continuous line of text rather then putting each entry on its own line. I can space them out myself but it'd be worth checking into!

3rd thing, just a quick question: Is it possible for us to add more than 2 Body tabs to the clothing list? I'd love to utilize a system like that to further increase the combo possibilities and separate them by different categories! ie, Body 1 = Full Costume Mods, Body 2 = Animal Parts (ears/tail/all that), Body 3 = Body Shapes, etc etc

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey, me again, I know I know. Got something fairly strange happening (but not bad or concerning).
Some mods will show a timeout error during the moreclothing loading process, however when I look for them in their respective slots, they're actually all there and loaded properly even though the text said otherwise. Is this a common error? I have no problem just dealing with it as it happens but I was still curious.
upload a copy of your settings file, and the moreclothingmods folder and i'll see if i can figure out what loading issues there are.

I'm also noticing that the savemodoutputfileafterloading is saving the text as one single, continuous line of text rather then putting each entry on its own line. I can space them out myself but it'd be worth checking into!
oops, i didn't use carriage returns for them dumber windows text file editors. will fix in next release. smart text editors like notepad++ will display it correctly though

3rd thing, just a quick question: Is it possible for us to add more than 2 Body tabs to the clothing list? I'd love to utilize a system like that to further increase the combo possibilities and separate them by different categories! ie, Body 1 = Full Costume Mods, Body 2 = Animal Parts (ears/tail/all that), Body 3 = Body Shapes, etc etc
it could get messy to add more, but i will look into how feasible it is. the functionality is still the same though as you can turn them on and off individually anyway.

D_S

Avid Affiliate
Linux Bugs

Retracted, I figured it out, some extra click through to make it work on Linux. You have to highlight the button with the mouse when it flashes. Spent days trying to figure it out and as soon as I post it as a bug, the light bulb goes off in my mind of how to do it. Figures.

(Been running various loaders under the Linux release of the stand alone flashplayer and every thing works except for 2 minor issues with the moreclothing module. I have tried myself and several other bundled loaders and they all fail. Guessing not a huge issue for Linux compatibility but figured to at least give you a heads up on it. Nothing will register under the Body or Body2 tag. Trying to make some work around but no luck just yet. The sliders show up in the options menu and the files list the registered items, but they constantly flash and don't do anything. Something for your back burner I guess, good luck. Absolutely great work otherwise.)

Last edited:

D_S

Avid Affiliate
Question on the orgasm: line, is there a variable for her pleasure counter? Something like:

general:"[ARMS_CROTCH][MASTURBATE_ON]"{"style":"Thought","check":{"Her_Pleasure":">=80"}}

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
Question on the orgasm: line, is there a variable for her pleasure counter? Something like:
general:"[ARMS_CROTCH][MASTURBATE_ON]"{"style":"Thought","check":{"Her_Pleasure":">=80"}}
There actually is a variable "da.masturbation.herpleasure" representing her sexual pleasure, but you also need @Pim_gd 's DialogueActions (Download it here) for it (as you need it for the orgasm line type anyway). HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

D_S

Avid Affiliate
Ahoy!There actually is a variable "da.masturbation.herpleasure" representing her sexual pleasure, but you also need @Pim_gd 's DialogueActions (Download it here) for it (as you need it for the orgasm line type anyway). HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

OOooooooooooooooooh thank you thank you thank you! Goldmine of info in the source code area, tons of documentation that I have been missing out on!

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
I just downloaded the Loader and the mods I had been using previously (DialogeActions, DialoguePatch, AnimTools) on my new device and I found something strange. When switching from any anal position back to DefaultSDT will make her breathe heavy and trigger a first deepthroat line, even if the penis has never entered her mouth.

I'm using the latest versions of the Loader and the mods I mentioned.
Update: I still had a copy of the animtools_positions folder from the previous version of AnimTools I had used (v18 I think) and when I manually load the anal positions from that folder, the error I mentioned previously doesn't occur. It only occurs when the position file from the v23 animtools_positions folder, which is the one copied to my Loader folder.

So for example:
ATV_AnalMediumBody_randomdude123 (from v23); glitch occurs when switching to ATV_defaultsdt
ATV_AnalMediumBody_randomdude123 (from v18), no glitch when switching to ATV_defaultsdt

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Update: I still had a copy of the animtools_positions folder from the previous version of AnimTools I had used (v18 I think) and when I manually load the anal positions from that folder, the error I mentioned previously doesn't occur. It only occurs when the position file from the v23 animtools_positions folder, which is the one copied to my Loader folder.

So for example:
ATV_AnalMediumBody_randomdude123 (from v23); glitch occurs when switching to ATV_defaultsdt
ATV_AnalMediumBody_randomdude123 (from v18), no glitch when switching to ATV_defaultsdt
upload both of the files.
or even better, upload your loader folder (just don't include all the separate character folders)

goat47

Potential Patron
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

Could you add an option to BreastExpansion for her to projectile vomit cum instead of just drooling? Basically use the game's existing ejaculation/nostril spray to make cum shoot out of her mouth when she pukes it up. And for that matter, maybe enable the nostril spray when she tries to puke but her mouth is full?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

Could you add an option to BreastExpansion for her to projectile vomit cum instead of just drooling? Basically use the game's existing ejaculation/nostril spray to make cum shoot out of her mouth when she pukes it up. And for that matter, maybe enable the nostril spray when she tries to puke but her mouth is full?
it wouldn't look right for a stream to come out of her mouth

goat47

Potential Patron
it wouldn't look right for a stream to come out of her mouth
Oh, right because it would be a thin stream.

Basically what I'm looking for is something like this:

bba9c50845cf2e657921d107bc333962.gif

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
upload both of the files.
or even better, upload your loader folder (just don't include all the separate character folders)
First one is the one from v23 (should match the one copied to my Loader folder)
Second is the one from v18

I keep a separate copy of the Animtools_Positions folder in a folder marked SDT, where I also keep my hair and dialogue files.

Attachments

Loader.v5.45d.ModGuy.zip
17.9 MB · Views: 162

sby

Content Creator
Coder
First one is the one from v23 (should match the one copied to my Loader folder)
Second is the one from v18

I keep a separate copy of the Animtools_Positions folder in a folder marked SDT, where I also keep my hair and dialogue files.
those files are exactly the same.
however, i was able to recreate the issue myself.
this is because the current mouse position is not far back when switching between positions, and so the game thinks you are trying to force her past her intro point (which triggers the half breath level stuff)

i think i have corrected this and the screen shake on position change bug for the next release. essentially i am going to set her to penis out mode for a bit and so if the mouse is left where it is, she will move past the penis instead.

edit - posted update v24
animtools

edit - posted update to dialogdisplayedfit
dialogdisplayedit
from More speech triggers for DialogDisplayEdit

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Would it be possible to add any of these features to the moreclothing mod:
  • a reload or refresh button that reloads or rescans the settings file (useful if you add, edit, or remove items)
  • load items from a txt file/character folder and/or restrict accessable items (allowing for more control over items than setswitch would in mini games like weewillie's slave bazaar)
  • dialogue linetypes for when items have changed
    • ex1: if you change her shirt (via the menu)
    • ex2: if you remove her bottoms (via shift+click)
  • dialogue triggers to cycle through items (ex: i have legwearB set to left garter. [LEGWEARB_NEXT] would select the next item in the list which is right garter, while [LEGWEARB_PREV] would select the previous item in the list which is garter belt)
Also would it be possible to add any of these features to breastexpansionplus:
  • dialogue triggers for the following:
    • clear all effectivecuminside
    • prevent/allow effectivecuminside from increasing (useful for any impregnation mini-games :wink:)
    • cause cumfrombreasts (lactate)
  • Cum/ejaculate dialogue linetype *(may fit better in another mod)
  • (separate)dialogue variables for the amount of cum inside from oral, anal, and vaginal positions
  • have breasts swing more (currently they just seem to squash into her chest instead of swinging towards her head like they would if she was being fucked on all fours or alt cowgirl)*(may fit better in another mod)

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
  • dialogue triggers to cycle through items (ex: i have legwearB set to left garter. [LEGWEARB_NEXT] would select the next item in the list which is right garter, while [LEGWEARB_PREV] would select the previous item in the list which is garter belt)
I'm pretty sure I've seen multiple mentions of this working, but I'm pretty sure most of the behind-the-scenes actions for that comes more from dialogue mods and less from moreclothing. Don't quote me on this though, I know just about Absolutely Nothing when it comes to dialogues (outside of vanilla text edits lmao)

I would still post this in whichever thread hosts the bulk of dialogue triggering and modding convos!

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Sby! I had a few requests for animtools options, assuming they're possible to do given how the base game was constructed.
First is an option to disable hand movement. Not sure if that ties into animtools at all but they usually seem to move based on how they would if they were planted on her legs. This looks awkward when her hands are anywhere else!
Second request, to tie into the first, an option to customize hand movement/angle range, be it a static position or actively moving. Not sure how I'd personally utilize that just yet, but I feel like it'd be useful to someone somewhere!
Third, an option to customize the angle of his feet. Sometimes in certain positions he'll be in a position that isn't upright, and his feet will be bent at an angle that would normally break a few bones on an actual person. It's also just not very visually appealing!
Let me know if there's anything you can scrounge up!

Deltavoid

Content Creator
First is an option to disable hand movement.
i thought Dialogue Actions or moretriggers had triggers or variables for that, but after quickly looking through the documentation i have (currently been working on a mini game dialogue and have the files open in notepad++), I might be mistaken. its 2:00am here so I need to get to bed but later today i shall take a closer look at my files.

DrZombi

Content Creator
i thought Dialogue Actions or moretriggers had triggers or variables for that, but after quickly looking through the documentation i have (currently been working on a mini game dialogue and have the files open in notepad++), I might be mistaken. its 2:00am here so I need to get to bed but later today i shall take a closer look at my files.

Hi guys ! Not in MoreTriggers for sure as I never mess with the animation part of SDT :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.