sby's loader imports (1 Viewer)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
got some user friendly mod updates coming down the pipeline
upload_2018-4-7_19-29-34.png

edit - also a question if anyone happens to know, are there any other mods (not by me) that place stuff on the menus?
(modpages don't count)

Last edited:
M

Mog

Hell yeah. I know there's the superbelly swf mod that allows you to create a pregnant character. That adds a belly slider to the second tab in the menus underneath body.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hell yeah. I know there's the superbelly swf mod that allows you to create a pregnant character. That adds a belly slider to the second tab in the menus underneath body.
crap, i forgot i added a slider there. good thing you mentioned that as i was going to put breast firmness there xD

aztlan

Casual Client
Are you working on a mod called "moremoods"? I'm eager to see it. (Or is it someone else's? I haven't heard of it before.)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Are you working on a mod called "moremoods"? I'm eager to see it. (Or is it someone else's? I haven't heard of it before.)
yeah it is coming, i uploaded half of the mods i have had stockpiled today. maybe i'll get the others tomorrow. just been hesitant because people been uploading some great moreclothing potential mods and seeing which ones might be good xD
i also need to add dialog commands to the mod to be able to switch to the new moods through that

sby

Content Creator
Coder
for those that watch this thread, i have uploaded the rest of the stuff i have had piled up, and also updated and uploaded loaderpack 10. it has all then newly init mods with menu controls setup.
all the stuff can be found under my downloads on the resource manager (i put the loaderpack on there as well, figured it was okay to put the 70 meg file on there since i found at least 1 other that big)

also for those that try the pack, holla if i messed something up on the setup xD

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Quick animtools question:
Is there a way I can get the "angle penis when reversed" effect to apply without "reversing him"? I like being able to stop the Peen from bobbing up and down (and causing complications with certain positions/movements) and having the angle be frozen instead.
One workaround I tried was enabling "him reversed" and "him flipped", then rotating the "histween start angle" 180°, however upon rotating, the Peen began disappearing behind some sort of invisible wall. Any idea why that would be?
A solution to either/or method would be Greatly appreciated! Many thanks!

Sass

Content Creator
The moremoods mod is really cool! Is there any way you'd consider adding a 'custom mood'? The settings file has a copy of your eyebrow mod's settings in there, and I was wondering if you could add a second part where we could create our own eyebrow settings for one of the moods.

Also, I noticed your throatresiststretch mod stretched her throat even when in positions that were vaginal/anal, which doesn't exactly make the most sense, haha. Is it possible to make it exclusive to oral positions only?

Thanks for the great work!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Quick animtools question:
Is there a way I can get the "angle penis when reversed" effect to apply without "reversing him"? I like being able to stop the Peen from bobbing up and down (and causing complications with certain positions/movements) and having the angle be frozen instead.
One workaround I tried was enabling "him reversed" and "him flipped", then rotating the "histween start angle" 180°, however upon rotating, the Peen began disappearing behind some sort of invisible wall. Any idea why that would be?
A solution to either/or method would be Greatly appreciated! Many thanks!
hmm, the penis tilt not working is a side effect of the flipping, don't actually know what causes xD. unfortunately in penisrange i didn't add any settings to specifically limit penis tilt. i might look into it another day.

The moremoods mod is really cool! Is there any way you'd consider adding a 'custom mood'? The settings file has a copy of your eyebrow mod's settings in there, and I was wondering if you could add a second part where we could create our own eyebrow settings for one of the moods.

Also, I noticed your throatresiststretch mod stretched her throat even when in positions that were vaginal/anal, which doesn't exactly make the most sense, haha. Is it possible to make it exclusive to oral positions only?

Thanks for the great work!
have some settings in mind? eyebrow control has been around for a while but i am not sure if anyone actually took the time to mess with the settings to customize the brows.

sounds like throat resist stretch needs a bugfix, i'll make a note of it

Sass

Content Creator
i am not sure if anyone actually took the time to mess with the settings to customize the brows.

I made this one a long time ago, after spending too much time fiddling with the settings. I'm sure others have messed around with it too. Would be neat to make variations though and have them be toggleable via different moods in game.

I'm probably of a small minority that would ever use it though, so it might not be worth your time.

Attachments

eyebrowcontrolV1settings.txt
4.8 KB · Views: 124

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
hmm, the penis tilt not working is a side effect of the flipping, don't actually know what causes xD. unfortunately in penisrange i didn't add any settings to specifically limit penis tilt. i might look into it another day.

Oh that's so weird lmao! For an unknown, unintentional side effect, it sure does come in handy for his reversed positions!
Any ideas about the invisible wall though? Is there only a certain area the Pene was meant to be visible in?

jerb560

Potential Patron
So I downloaded the throatcumbulgeV3 mod, and it appears that the throatbulgemaxincreasemult and throatbulgemaxincreasebase settings don't set properly even though they are in notes.txt but not in throatcumbulgeV3settings.txt. I load the throatcumbulgeV3 mod and I don't see the throat bulging when he cums in her throat.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Oh that's so weird lmao! For an unknown, unintentional side effect, it sure does come in handy for his reversed positions!
Any ideas about the invisible wall though? Is there only a certain area the Pene was meant to be visible in?
most likely the penis mask. are you using penisrange? i attempted to tweak the mask to work with animtools (although it is not perfect, i probably have the point conversions messed up)

So I downloaded the throatcumbulgeV3 mod, and it appears that the throatbulgemaxincreasemult and throatbulgemaxincreasebase settings don't set properly even though they are in notes.txt but not in throatcumbulgeV3settings.txt. I load the throatcumbulgeV3 mod and I don't see the throat bulging when he cums in her throat.
i simplified the settings to the mod, and controlling it is now available from the an in game slider on the options menu. you shouldn't need to tweak any settings in the settings file, as you can adjust how much you want in game

edit, bugfix uploaded for throat resist stretch
throatresiststretch

Last edited:

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, so I'm having a bit of trouble with the MoreClothing mod. I'm trying to add additional clothing parts, and feel like I'm doing everything exactly right? but it's not workin out.
I'm placing the .swf's under $INIT$ > moreclothingmods > Custom > [category], the "custom" folder helps me keep track of what I add to it.
I'm updating the settings file found in Settings > moreclothingV6_1settings.txt
Here's how I'm inserting additional mods, for this example, in the Bras section:
; ------ Bra mods ------
ThinBra.swf=Thin bra:CostumeBra+nipple
LacyBra.swf=Lacy bra:CostumeBra+nipple
CT-NippleTape.swf=Nipple Tape:CostumeBra
Custom/Bras/BowTie_Bra.swf=Bow Tie:CostumeBra
Custom/Bras/Sports Bra - beta.swf=Sports Bra Beta:CostumeBra
The bottom two are the ones I added. Am I typing that all out correctly? When I load the actual mod, it gets up to the screen that says "loading moreclothingV6_1... don't load mods until done, loaded 18 out of 313, Custom/Bras/BowTie_Bra.swf" but it never goes past that, and the half loaded game behind it still moves around with the mouse. Any ideas?
Many Thanks!!!

Edit: Just saw that we're currently on V6_7 and I was on 6_1, so I updated! However..... same exact problem. (Also worth mentioning that the bra mod in question is the very first custom added mod in the settings file)

Last edited:

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
Hey, so I'm having a bit of trouble with the MoreClothing mod. I'm trying to add additional clothing parts, and feel like I'm doing everything exactly right? but it's not workin out.
I'm placing the .swf's under $INIT$ > moreclothingmods > Custom > [category], the "custom" folder helps me keep track of what I add to it.
Check your folder structure. ( also your slash direction.... \ not / ) The "Custom\Bras\" folder will need to be within the "<<Loader>>\Mods\$INIT$\moreclothingmods" folder, so that the complete folder structure to the SWF in windows is: "<<Loader>>\Mods\$INIT$\moreclothingmods\Custom\Bras\". Then only the "Custom\Bras\" segment is needed in the settings .txt file.

(edited for clarity)

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Check your folder structure. ( also your slash direction.... \ not / ) The "Custom\Bras\" folder will need to be within the "<<Loader>>\Mods\$INIT$\moreclothingmods" folder, so that the complete folder structure to the SWF in windows is: "<<Loader>>\Mods\$INIT$\moreclothingmods\Custom\Bras\". Then only the "Custom\Bras\" segment is needed in the settings .txt file.
Hey, just tried this out and it's still giving me the same results. I originally did the forwards slash because some mods that came bundled with V6_7 were also typed out with the forward slash, and they had no issues. (maybe both work? idk)
My folder structure is also exactly like that.
I'm gonna play around with it and see if the added mods themselves are the source of the issue...

Edit: Okay yeah, turns out the bra mod itself is what's causing the holdup........ whoops..... BUT the testing brings me to another issue with some of the headwear items! Two examples I managed to capture, the Top Hat and Iron Helmet mods (honestly i never plan to use them in game but they were just there! so i added em):
Iron Helmet needs HairCostume
unused:StaticHair
Top Hat needs HairCostume
unused:StaticHair
These mods are entered in the settings as:
Custom/Headwear/Iron Helmet.swf=Iron Helmet:HairCostume>CostumeHeadwear
Custom/Headwear/Top hat.swf=Top Hat:HairCostume>CostumeHeadwear
All mods I added for headwear end with ":HairCostume>CostumeHeadwear", about half of them loaded correctly and the other half gave similar errors, sometimes saying unused:CostumeHeadwear instead. I'm 99% certain I'm completely misinterpreting the instructions at the top of the settings text... Any advice?

Last edited:

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
All mods I added for headwear end with ":HairCostume>CostumeHeadwear", about half of them loaded correctly and the other half gave similar errors, sometimes saying unused:CostumeHeadwear instead. I'm 99% certain I'm completely misinterpreting the instructions at the top of the settings text... Any advice?
There's a couple of different layers there, apparently - StaticHair, HairCostume, CostumeHeadwear, and (I think) DynamicHair.

About half of the hair mods I use have NO layer specified (i.e. they layers in the mod show on the layers they were placed on, not partially selected, or redirected), and most others specify StaticHair, Dynamic Hair, or both. What your error message appears to tell you is that there is no "HairCostume" layer in the mod, but there IS a StaticHair layer. Use the redirect as "StaticHair>CostumeHeadwear" rather than HairCostume.

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Perfect!!! Thank you!!! I managed to clear up the errors with the headwear at least, they all loaded correctly, and after deleting the text for the bowtie bra I was able to get through the loading screen and fully into the game!
Now, the way it seems to work in my mind, is that the moreclothing mod is capable of recognizing both when a layer is missing and when a layer is incorrectly entered. Based on that, would it make sense to assume that it can automatically place all mods onto the correct layers without typing them in myself?
And if that isn't the case, how can I go about getting a recorded log of all mod text that passes through the upper right screen? There's a ton of other layering errors in the settings text still and all the pop-up messages pass by extremely quickly.

Edit!: I just downloaded and used a basic screen recorder, worked out well enough. Ironed out all the redirecting/layer kinks, and getting no errors in that regard!
All that's left is to figure out why a few of the mods are timing out. No reason is given when this happens. I remember seeing a setting option somewhere that disables timing out...

Edit 2: Increased the time out timer, didn't help much. The mods in question were much smaller in memory size than most of the others, and loaded just fine when done manually. I ended up removing them from moreclothing entirely and leaving them for manual imput. Other than that.......
All Issues Resolved :) !!!

Last edited:

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
I just downloaded the Loader and the mods I had been using previously (DialogeActions, DialoguePatch, AnimTools) on my new device and I found something strange. When switching from any anal position back to DefaultSDT will make her breathe heavy and trigger a first deepthroat line, even if the penis has never entered her mouth.

I'm using the latest versions of the Loader and the mods I mentioned.

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
Perfect!!! Thank you!!! I managed to clear up the errors with the headwear at least, they all loaded correctly, and after deleting the text for the bowtie bra I was able to get through the loading screen and fully into the game!
Now, the way it seems to work in my mind, is that the moreclothing mod is capable of recognizing both when a layer is missing and when a layer is incorrectly entered. Based on that, would it make sense to assume that it can automatically place all mods onto the correct layers without typing them in myself?
And if that isn't the case, how can I go about getting a recorded log of all mod text that passes through the upper right screen? There's a ton of other layering errors in the settings text still and all the pop-up messages pass by extremely quickly.
For your first question - it won't know where you want them. I do the no-layer approach for a new (or old, that I've now chosen to incorporate, if it works) mod that covers several layers (e.g. tops, bottoms, body, armwear, etc.) to see how MoreClothing adds the file. I don't have any of the SWF modding tools (though, I have downloaded ffdec, mentioned in another thread - just haven't installed/used it yet), so I can't tell from the SWF file alone what it uses. Then I reassign things as-needed. (e.g. I tend to use the "Collar" slot rather than "Body" for overtops, but that's just me.) Note that the way I do it means I usually end up having separate entries for tops, bottoms, and any other clothing category I want to add, meaning that one SWF file could have many MoreClothing settings file entries.

Second question - I don't know. I did the "look for first (or last) error as it scrolls, fix that, re-run and look for new first/last error" method. Bloody tedious, but it worked.

(edited for clarity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.