sby's loader imports (3 Viewers)

Berionus

Potential Patron
Ehm I can't seem to install the "animtools" mod despite following the instructions.
I do what's written in the setup guide, but when I try to load it in the Loader it gives me "Mod Loading Failed"

Could I maybe get some help? Maybe I'm missing something here?

Attachments

• c2944ffe5b0da0a686b93fcf39c343ac.png
    c2944ffe5b0da0a686b93fcf39c343ac.png
    51 KB · Views: 197

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Ehm I can't seem to install the "animtools" mod despite following the instructions.
I do what's written in the setup guide, but when I try to load it in the Loader it gives me "Mod Loading Failed"

Could I maybe get some help? Maybe I'm missing something here?
try using an updated version of the loader that is not 4 years old. thinking this because that menu looks like when it was not integrated into the tab menus.

Berionus

Potential Patron
try using an updated version of the loader that is not 4 years old. thinking this because that menu looks like when it was not integrated into the tab menus.

Yep, it works fine now. Thank you very much for the quick response!

The only side-effect I've noticed is that the male models don't seem to have a head. Is this, uh, supposed to be this way?
Edit: Sorry for asking so many questions, but can you make all the positions show up in the loader? Instead of having to click load and then find them manually?

Attachments

• 81c239c59e158c4e21eaaafb71235cd2.png
    81c239c59e158c4e21eaaafb71235cd2.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Yep, it works fine now. Thank you very much for the quick response!

The only side-effect I've noticed is that the male models don't seem to have a head. Is this, uh, supposed to be this way?
Edit: Sorry for asking so many questions, but can you make all the positions show up in the loader? Instead of having to click load and then find them manually?
you can register positions to show up as buttons in the settings file. use the others already added for an example
also can assign them to hotkeys

Hekete

Content Creator
i figured out the issue Nameless :)

i had to change the open_animtools_script file to the new version of animtools :) that fixed the problem. i had no idea i could do that. ^^ thanks to notepad++

SsjIchigo

Potential Patron
hello, I'm new to sdt and its modding, I've read all the newb tutorial threads, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for

does any of your video tutorials by chance explain how to install mods like "anysizeher" if so, which video should I download to learn how?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
hello, I'm new to sdt and its modding, I've read all the newb tutorial threads, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for

does any of your video tutorials by chance explain how to install mods like "anysizeher" if so, which video should I download to learn how?

To install AnySizeHer,
  1. Copy AnySizeHer_v1_x.swf to your Loader\Mods\$INIT$\ folder
  2. Copy AnySizeHer_v1_x.txt to your Loader\Settings\
  3. Run the Loader
  4. Try this method with other mods you're having trouble with.

DrZombi

Content Creator
zombie i done this and none of my mods are loading =/

You have lo launch the game with the loader.swf and not the sdt.swf if you want the mods to load.
If you're not sure of how things must be done, do not try it directly from a "nude" installation. Download a package like sby's loader or my sweet treats package and analyze them. Look how mods are put together, where they are installed, in which order they appear in mods.txt and modify the bundles to suit your needs. It's always easier to modify something which works than build up from scratch.

Hekete

Content Creator
haha i got sby's what i mean is i put them in the INI folder but some of the mods dont have text files just regular mods hmmm should they be placed in a certain order of loading?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.