Saved Characters list names/portraits are mixed up (1 Viewer)

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
Upon reloading my characters it would seem that all of them, while still present, are now mixed up in terms of what I have named them previously and or their portraits have all somehow been swapped out with one another. For example I would have a slide with let's say Rias Gremory from DXD but it would say Mikasa Akerman and on clicking that slide it would get Mikasa. I'm not entirely sure why this is happening at the moment and while not game breaking at the moment it is a bit disorienting. I don't believe a mod is the cause of this as things were fine earlier today and all I have downloaded since then were just hairs for one or two characters.

It may be worth noting that the loader seems to not want to activate the mods (I.E Moreclothes which has all of the SWF Files for certain characters) I already have unless I have normal SD Chan selected in options and then restarting the loader and when I try to change positions the game bugs out slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.