sasuke (naruto) suck dick request (1 Viewer)

likehentai

Potential Patron
hey, i have a request. could somone develope a mod thing where you can have sasuke from naruto replace the normal female dick sucker please?

Faceless

Content Creator
Really. That's funny, because simply searching for the word "sasuke" gives 27 results in the SDT forum, including this thread. Going through those results would have given you what you were looking for at the bottom of the 1st page.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Really. That's funny, because simply searching for the word "sasuke" gives 27 results in the SDT forum, including this thread. Going through those results would have given you what you were looking for at the bottom of the 1st page.
He may not be at fault. Searches are contextual by default - if you just type words into the top-right Search textbox and hit enter, the server will run a narrow Search exclusively on the subforum that you're currently viewing.

It's a convenient feature if you know about it and expect it. But for many users, it's completely unexpected and counterintuitive. It gives them zero contextual results and they assume that there are no global results. So we're hopefully going to tweak the behaviour, because it's generating confusion and duplicate threads.

likehentai

Potential Patron
thats what i done, stuntcock. its really confusing cause i made this thread after serching in the box whilst i was on modguys thead downloading mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.