1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sasuke (naruto) suck dick request

Discussion in 'Help' started by likehentai, Dec 2, 2015.

1. likehentai

likehentai Potential Patron

hey, i have a request. could somone develope a mod thing where you can have sasuke from naruto replace the normal female dick sucker please?

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

3. likehentai

i did search, and nothing came up

4. Faceless

Faceless Club Regular Content Creator

Really. That's funny, because simply searching for the word "sasuke" gives 27 results in the SDT forum, including this thread. Going through those results would have given you what you were looking for at the bottom of the 1st page.

5. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

He may not be at fault. Searches are contextual by default - if you just type words into the top-right Search textbox and hit enter, the server will run a narrow Search exclusively on the subforum that you're currently viewing.

It's a convenient feature if you know about it and expect it. But for many users, it's completely unexpected and counterintuitive. It gives them zero contextual results and they assume that there are no global results. So we're hopefully going to tweak the behaviour, because it's generating confusion and duplicate threads.

6. likehentai

thats what i done, stuntcock. its really confusing cause i made this thread after serching in the box whilst i was on modguys thead downloading mods