Sarah Destroys Kasumi (DOA5 Ryona) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
D

Deleted member 31

What's up, made this new ryona vid. There are music and music free versions. I've also linked a little Kasumi vid I made before creating this one. Vicious editing as always :D

Kasumi's quick, but I guess Sarah is quicker ;)

With Music

Without Music

Short "Alpha" version

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 31

Thanks. And Kasumi would totally kick Sarah's ass, just not in my vids. :D

D

Deleted member 31

Wow, i really like how you made it look like a fight... A lot of other people just repeat the same move over and over again. Great job!
thanks brah. I try to make each clip have some kind of continuity and try to eliminate as many "just standing around" moments as much as possible. Make it look more like an animation or scene, and less like gameplay footage. Its hard to do with most games though

onlinehero

Casual Client
It's really good video. Could be half shorter (I started to feel that I show the same kicks too many times), but it's still great :P

I agree with you that making the video look like animation instead of gameplay works perfectly for doa ryona videos. That's why I kind of hate making them... it's really hard to do that (especially if you don't have imagination), and with other games repeteting same move work usually well enough. But not with doa videos :(

Anyway at least you and theccav know how to make good doa videos that look like actual fight :) There are so many bad ones in youtube... especially those that just stop the camera and zoom around :( Just really boring to watch imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.