Samoth's Imports (12-16-2023 Update: Venat Hair [FFXIV]) (1 Viewer)

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
As it turns out, college still can't stop me. All it does is really make me slow down. In any case, my latest work is Widowmaker from Overwatch.

dJaBrpw.png

The static version of the hair was originally made by Teadium and can be found here: Widowmaker Static Hair

There's also a dynamic version (although you'd know that if you read the description of the Static Hair, but I digress). That one is here: Widowmaker Dynamic Hair

The pre-set folder (which, as usual, can be found in the OP) contains only the static hair as my testing showed the dynamic one to be a bit more finicky (read: I couldn't figure out how to get it to load in automatically, likely because I missed something somewhat obvious - and before anyone tries to troubleshoot, no it wasn't "I forgot to put in a Mods.txt file"). The static one loads fine, at least. I've figured out why this did the thing. Now I can fix it, so I'm going to fix it and provide accurate documentation.

Minor update: I've fixed the possibility of not having the Dynamic Hair load. I've updated the OP explaining what's going on and there's now a separate pre-set folder that includes the dynamic hairstyle.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Long period without uploading? Check.
Significant project that I should, in all honesty, be doing instead of making more mods? Check.
Procrastination levels strong enough that I ended up making a mod? Check.

In any case, here's Wonderwall Nora Valkyrie from RWBY, pre-timeskip.

FHX1S3Y.png

As with every RWBY character I've done thus far, hair supplied from Maineim's thread: Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny)

Pre-packaged Folder also queued up and ready in the body of the original post.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
David Attenborough said:
And here we see the wild Samoth in its natural habitat. A creature of cycles, once it starts on a task it tends to work on that task in a short burst before its natural ADHD kicks in and it moves on to something else. An interesting creature, to be sure.

In other news, I went and made an outfit for Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY.

rzzimCt.png

Additional shot of her left arm:
q7YtupF.png

The drill is the same as it has been. Hair from Maineim's thread ( Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny) ), and pre-packed download folder link in the OP.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Keeping the streak alive with Penny Polendina (not going to lie, I had to look up her last name for this) from RWBY.

UOC7qSf.png

Same old, same old. Hair from Maineim (Stuff by Maineim (2-2-14 RWBY's Penny)) and pre-set folder pack in the main thread.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another update: Emerald Sustrai from RWBY.

FsvoFxj.png

Same as usual except this time the hair is from dark_knight17 and can be found here: Emerald Sustrai - RWBY

Pre-set folder also queued up and ready to go in the main post as well.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
My work continues on, both in terms of things I actually have to do and in terms of making mods. This update brings a costume for Neopolitan from RWBY.

ukgW6zj.png

Same deal as usual. Hair for this was made by dark_knight17 and can be found here: Neopolitan

Pre-set folder can be found in the main post.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another update: Winter's outfit from RWBY.

dAgfF8j.png

Pre-set folder and direct link can be found in the main post.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another update: Kali Belladonna from RWBY, supplying the first milf of the series.

zyICZWe.png

Shot of the trim on her upper jacket (well, A better shot; the relative size still ends up making some of the finer details hard to see):
60u4zPT.png

Shot of her left arm:
ViGz5qo.png

Links are business as usual.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Update time! Today we have 2 for the price of one; something old, something new. I'll start with the new first: Ruby's Volume 4 Outfit, which I'm labeling as "Post-Timeskip" until she gets another costume that forces me to change this label (i.e. shifting to Volume-based labeling).

Z1C2hO0.png

Shot of her right arm:
5CjLGLO.png

Shot of her left arm:
HxzZzMx.png
As usual, links are in the OP.

And now, something old. I recently went back and took a good, hard look at my old Warframe mods and found that Saryn and Nyx were both shockingly (to me, at least) low quality compared to the actual things. As far as Saryn goes, the purple "growth" on her right leg was the biggest obvious offender; for Nyx, it's the patch of green on her torso (the one that almost seems peculiarly blocky on the current mod). Thus far, I've finished updating Saryn to my satisfaction. I've started on Nyx but haven't finished her "rework" yet. The .swf on the Resource Manager for Saryn has been updated; the link in the OP that originally worked still does. All you have to do to "update" it is download the new .swf and replace the old one in your files.

Below are shots of the updated Saryn:

fdGlVtM.png

Right Forearm:
VskCaPV.png

Left Arm:
4V1cEKy.png

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another day, another update. I recently took a look deeper than cursory and realized that Glynda didn't really have a proper costume; I thought the one Maineim had was good but my memory wasn't accurate (i.e. my memory pictured it as better than it was). As such, I've moved to fix this.

I did have a brief snag; the cape in the hair mod didn't look right to me. As such, I modified the hair mod to suit my needs.

Am8Q907.png

The link to the hair and costume can be found in the OP. Business as usual.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Back to the post-timeskip stuff. This update brings Weiss' V4 outfit.

b2bIzfW.png

Links in the OP as always.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
There was probably a point in time at which I had a witty joke somewhere in my head that'd fit to this but I've long since lost that. In any case, another update: Blake's V4 outfit.

xC9qDA4.png

Same drill as always. Links back in the OP.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Literally having an exam in the next couple of days isn't enough to stop me from procrastinating with this stuff. It's almost comical. In any case, I've gotten around to making Yang's Volume 4 Outfits. I couldn't decide which version to use (Bandaged Arm, Jacket over arm, New Arm) so I made all 3.

Bandaged Arm:
jzxz2pd.png
Jacket:
ZEcvrp8.png
New Arm:
NVRI2fB.png

Links to all 3 can now be found in the OP.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Didn't realize that. I'd swear I didn't mess anything up. Fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
And another, before I dive back into work headfirst (even though that hasn't stopped me in the past). Today's update gives Yang what I would call her "post-timeskip" outfit; that being the one she wears at the very end of Volume 4 (and will presumably be wearing going forward).

qNNHwRk.png

Something something links, something something OP.

thelonelyturtle

Vivacious Visitor
can you make a mega link for a all in one rwby stuff. I to lazy to want to download it one at one time or is they all ready one?

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
EDIT: I'm going to only maintain the version of the link in the main post to ensure I don't have multiple conflicting versions. The one found in the main post will be updated shortly after I release new RWBY-based mods.

Old text was simply a link to the MEGA link asked for above, as well as saying a link is present in the OP now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.