Samoth's Imports (12-16-2023 Update: Venat Hair [FFXIV]) (3 Viewers)

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another Scion joins the roster today as Lyse gets both a hair and an outfit mod.

qDDkrcQ.png

After some initial waffling I decided to host the hair and outfit as separate resources (with a combined version also being available for download from the outfit's resource page). Both links are available in the OP. As someone on the Discord put it, have fun making her useful for something. :wink:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Put out another RGB-adjustable hairstyle based on a request-but-not-really-official-request from Hank East Hank East - this one is based on the "Styled for Hire" hairstyle from FFXIV. I opted to use the left-hand side of the hair because the right side entirely obscures her eye.

fwlaLQ7.png

As before, there are 3 versions. One is static, the other two are RGB adjustable. See the OP or the resource page for details.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
5-27-2022 EDIT: The mod has been updated and a version with cape is now available.

Awhile back I'd had a personal interest in making a mod based off Ereshkigal from Fate/Grand Order as inspired by (read: based off) an older dynamic hair for Rin by Faceless, as Eresh's hair is quite literally just "Blonde Rin." I finally decided to actually follow through on my interest rather than just letting the ADHD keep me sitting idle and thinking about going through with it, which led me to make her an outfit as well.

3j0Mwdx.png

While I've opted for her base outfit, I decided to create it without the cape as I was unable to get the latter to function the way I wanted it to (in short, there were clipping issues I could not properly work around without making the cape look weird. [No longer valid, see edit at top of post.]

Both the outfit and the hair can be found in the OP.

Last edited:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Managing to roll myself out of ADHD-induced laziness and procrastination to publish another set of mods, this time based off Altera from Fate/Grand Order, who ended up being my first "waifu" in that game mostly because I already had her and didn't want to deal with the psychological stress of having a waifu I failed to get from the gacha. The outfit here is not her actual "standard" combat wear but an outfit based off a Craft Essence from last year's Halloween event, "White Maiden of Silver Flowers". See below for the reference image (since it's not exactly as well-known as Dangerous Beast for obvious reasons) as well as the actual mod previews:

xOJN9SL.png
Outfit and Hair:
wag6Rf2.png

Body Markings:
lwKHnWz.png

All 3 mods - the hair, the body markings, and the outfit - can be found in the OP.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another mod completed. Once more I've dredged CE ideas because I've had this one also kind of rolling around in my head for awhile (more or less since first figuring out breast tweening with Mash's swimsuit). Unlike my last mod, this one is a far more popular outfit, the "Trick or Treatment" outfit (also known as "that one outfit where the girl wears a green and pink bikini"). See below for CE reference again as well as a preview of the outfit.

6Xj8RZ9.png
NHF3sXN.png

As usual, mod link in the OP.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
New mods hot off the presses today. I've decided to recreate Jeanne Alter's Shinjuku outfit, and opted to make a dynamic hair to go with it. Admittedly, when I say "dynamic" in this case I actually mean "the ahoge moves", but the Shinjuku outfit is designed for the short hair version anyways so it fits better.

fwAWLWd.png
T0hqMH8.png

Mod links in the same place they always are.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Since SCL has now published the release version of ExtraModHim, I was able to publish the mods I've been working on for it. In total, there are 4 mods:

• An update to my Aether mod, to allow for RGB functionality on his glowy bits
  • The default outfit from FGO ("Mystic Code: Chaldea")
  • The first swimsuit for the player character FGO gave us ("Brilliant Summer")
  • A variant of the above swimsuit designed for RGB functionality
Due to the volume I'm opting to not put a preview here. All 4 should now be in the OP, as well as on the RM. Be aware you'll need ExtraModHim to load any of these properly.

Eventually I'll come back to these and add heads/hairs for Aether and Ritsuka, but I wanted to get the outfits out there because on their own they're still sufficient.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another mod out the door. This one is the first of likely several FGO-based swimsuits I'll be making Eventually™. Today's swimsuit is Tomoe Gozen's base version.

gBGYSwY.png
NQoybOI.png

Mod links in the usual spot.

One last thing to close this post on: I've recently re-published several of my mods for improved compatibility with Feet4Heels and/or MoreClothing. A full list is below:
  • Ereshkigal Outfit
  • "Maiden of Silver Flowers" Outfit
  • Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) Shinjuku Outfit
  • Y'shtola Rhul Outfit
I intend to eventually publish updates to both iterations of Dangerous Beast as well (normal colors and RGB), but I have something that still needs to be worked out before I can do so.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I'm only like, a week late for Easter but I have a bunny suit because why not. Specifically, it's Artoria's bunny suit from FGO (alongside an accompanying hair).

7WTxYQr.png
3QrjtrK.png

Mod links in the usual place. Happy Easter, I guess?

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Went on a little side adventure while working on my current full costume mod and made a simple bra that Google tells me is called a "Multiway Scrunched Bra", apparently.

CuotOiZ.png

The straps require Sby's AllAlphaSliders mod in order to be dyed; the cloth is dyeable without any external mods.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
With the sidequest done, I finally got back to the actual mod I was working on and finished it - Menphina, goddess of the moon from FFXIV (also known as The Lover).

PVAoXg5.png

It's in the same place everything else is at this point.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Rolled myself off the floor just in time for DDD I guess. That or I'm pregaming it a bit early. Or I just never participated in NNN and thought it'd be funny to bring up. Either/or, really. I've put together another Him mod (which requires ExtraModHim as my previous ones have) - this time it's the "Scion Adventurer" outfit from FFXIV, given by the main story after Heavensward and therefore about the closest thing there is to a "canon" outfit for the player character (besides Job gear, at least).

L32E5e4.png

A couple quick unrelated notes: I also realized in the process of putting this together that apparently the Yugiri resource on the RM was a touch messed up (specifically, the combination hair and outfit mod wasn't actually combining the two), so I fixed that. I've also since updated the Dangerous Beast outfit that I referenced a couple posts ago back in January. Those who were in the Discord or had previously downloaded the mod should already be aware of this, but in case there's anyone who isn't in either of those groups I figured I'd mention it here since I just noticed I never said anything in my posts above.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
A small update this time around, mostly because it's a small mod in the overall sense. This time around it's Venat's hairstyle from FFXIV, so that now I can also question whether or not wanting to fuck her means I have an Oedipus Complex while playing SDT, too. I also made the mod RGB-adjustable for those who have sby's HairRGB mod because why not.

VJoB7pZ.png

Not much else to say here. Links are where they always are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.