Samoth's Imports (12-16-2023 Update: Venat Hair [FFXIV]) (2 Viewers)

Wither

Content Creator
Some great clothing mods here, any plans to make Venti from Genshin Impact since that game seems to be the current focus?

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I really ought to be quicker about these things, but that's a "I play too much vidya" problem more than anything. Personally, I blame FFXIV. Anyways, here's Xiangling, as well as the opening of a metaphorical Pandora's Box.

gaPgLlR.png

The Pandora's Box in question is the fact that I have now also made a Him mod. I am uncertain of how many I will make in the long run, but I have a far lower interest in making mods for the guy so by and large my collection will continue to be outfits for the girl.

Some great clothing mods here, any plans to make Venti from Genshin Impact since that game seems to be the current focus?
As to this question, I have no plans to work on Venti, either as an outfit for the girl or for the guy. I've never really swung that way in terms of femboys so I have little to no personal interest in it, and the above bit of text covers why I won't be making a Venti-based Him mod.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
What times we live in, huh? One day you're chilling and farming stuff in your MMO du jour, and the next you learn the UTC site might be collapsing in on itself in about a week (or however you want to phrase it). The news threw me, mainly because it led me to realize I've technically been doing this stuff for at least five years. That's a lot of time spent shoving cocks down girls' throats.

Because I know there are people working on compiling everything before the shutdown (and those who may want to save their favorites or at least some form of broad selection to a local system before it all goes offline for an indefinite period of time), I've made a direct link to my MEGA archive available to all and sundry, assuming it works properly.

That link can be found here, and it is also at the very top of the first post so that anyone who comes across this thread will be able to see it. Additionally, even if the forum decides to poof I will still be active on the SDT Discord server, which can be found in this forum thread (specifically, the linked post at the end).

In any case, I'm not here to bemoan death. "Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened" and all that. I have one last mod to see us on our way, the metaphorical violinists playing as the Titanic sinks. And what better way to celebrate "death" than with the director of a local funeral parlor?

J8EikA8.png

Links are in the main post as usual. Whatever happens next, we'll endure. See you on the other side.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Well, that last post was awkward. Site is no longer dead, which is always nice. The link to my archive will stay up to make it easier for people to direct download everything at once, though.

Anyways, here's Barbara to celebrate the site's revival with the one unit I can think of in Genshin who is actually capable of reviving others, even if only once per 15 minutes.

8xfv2jN.png

Same as usual. Links in the OP, so on and so forth. Have fun.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
This one's probably gonna be the closest one of my mods has been to actually being timely. Today's update brings a girl who really knows how to work a pole(arm), Rosaria.

WWZqnbZ.png

The hair and hood were also made by me, and are part of the above mod. The entire thing is MoreClothing compatible, and the hair has several dynamic elements. Links are in the OP as is standard.

In addition, I've also split out her fishnet leggings as a separate, standalone mod which is RGB-Adjustable. A link to that is in the OP as well, under the Miscellaneous section.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Talk Like a Pirate Day is in about 4 and a half months so I wanted to get ahead of the curve for once :)

Anyway, my latest mod is Beidou. She already had a hair (which will be linked to in the main post as usual), so it's just an outfit this time.

JXZ1QDT.png

Yarr, or something. Go shiver her timbers.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
If I cared enough I could probably make a joke about Phoenix Wright here but I am lazy and it's late at night so I'm just gonna get to it. New outfit for Yanfei, local Liyue lawyer with built-in blowjob handles (though it is unclear if they're as sensitive as Ganyu's).

FuF8cpJ.png

Much like Rosaria, the hair and hat were also made by me for this one. Go give her an oral cross-examination or something, I don't know enough legal jargon to make a good oral joke.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Taking a detour of undetermined length from Genshin stuff (I do have another outfit in the works though that's a story for another time, might be fully shifting gears after that one comes out but haven't decided yet) to drop a different mod that I had started work on ages ago but didn't get around to finishing until earlier today. I tend to play a lot of Final Fantasy 14 and I happen to be a fan of Au Ra (though honestly, the blowjob handles horns are a big part of why) so I had wanted to put that interest into practice. This resulted in a mod which gives the girl Au Ra-style scales, horns*, and a tail:

VMgL1kJ.png

Do be aware for this one that there are some potential layering concerns you may have to deal with as an end user; for the most part this will likely just be on her arms but it can happen with her face scales as well as her lower body. See the body of the resource post for details.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Detour off the detour! I've finished touching up the Eula outfit so it's now been published. The hair for this was made by Tickles (and as usual, will be linked to in the main post), in both a left-side and right-side variant. (Pictured below is the right-side variant.)

dKLOSIM.png

Make sure to give her lots of "vengeance", particularly down her throat. :wink:

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Back to the FFXIV tangent once again! With this update I have expanded the Au Ra mods to include all 4 horn and tail types in both the Raen (white scale) and Xaela (black scale) variants. See below for a brief preview of what they look like.

eeZYhRf.png

2bRRcox.png

lqsUj0a.png

bjzWx08.png

The one change to the mod itself since the original version is that the horns themselves are now considered Headwear; all other portions of the mod are unchanged. See the main post and the resource page for further details, and have fun laying some dragons.

Do note that I have removed the MEGA link as it is now out-of-date. The newest download is now a .zip file, so I felt there was no point making a new MEGA link (since it'd be the same link anyways). The file can still be found in my MEGA archive, as linked at the top of this post and in the SDT Discord.

RokPhenix

Content Creator
GI's costumes look nicely.
Scales are nices too but RGB afjustable scales deserve it to import Xaela and Raen in a single mod.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Today's update features a character a bit nearer and dearer to me than most of the ones I've made mods for are. I'm not going to get more sappy than that because that's not what we're here for, we're here to see girls get their throats (and other holes, if one uses Animtools) utterly destroyed by cocks.

This mod is a combination hair and outfit (with separate variants available for each) of Yugiri Mistwalker from FFXIV. Preview below.

PEeg8U8.png

In addition, I have also made a secondary version of the outfit on its own that is RGB compatible, as Yugiri's outfit is also based on (or was the basis of, I forget) the design for the level 70 Ninja Artifact gear, which is dyeable. There are minor differences between the two outfits, as Yugiri's has unique colorations in some areas (example: her scarf is not only 2-toned, but neither tone is the same color as her top, whereas in the player version of the gear the scarf follows the coloration of the top).

As usual, all links are in the OP.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
New day, new update. I'm back to Genshin Impact for this one: Ayaka Kamisato, "Frostflake Heron" and the most aggressive example of a "waifu" in the game to date (mainly due to the latter half of her personal story quest basically being her going on a date with the MC).

JoCHsbb.png

For this one, the hair was originally made as a static version by Tickles; for this mod I have remade it (based off his designs) as a dynamic hairstyle. Links are in the OP as usual.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Finally rolling this one out the door, local fireworks afficionado Yoimiya, presumably hot off the "date" in her story quest or something.

I4TNVmN.png

As before, the hair was originally made by Tickles. Unlike before, the hair has not been "updated" here as I didn't feel it was ultimately necessary. I also opted not to draw the rope braids on her back due to relative complexity. While it's very likely that I will revisit Genshin modding in the future, I think my next few mods are going to be from elsewhere because certain aspects of Genshin character design (notably everyone having dangling pieces) have started to grate on me of late.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Had to wrestle with this one a lot more than I was hoping, but I've finally conquered it. I can now say with certainty that I physically despise all things relating to breast tweening, but I also metaphorically took it and broke its back over my knee or something like that. Anyways, here's a character from a new (as far as my thread is concerned, at least) series: Mash Kyrielight from Fate/Grand Order. I've opted to create her second swimsuit as well as an alternate version of her hair here.

JISgMnO.png

The hair and the outfit are two separate mods, mostly because I wanted them to be. Both are in the main post. The outfit is breast adjustable - specifically the bra and the semi-transparent camisole top. The drawstring on her jacket/hoodie is dynamic, but her hair is not (mostly because it's a rather short hair but also because I couldn't be arsed after grappling with breast tween nonsense for as long as I have).

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Finally gotten around to publishing this one that I've had done (outside of a lingering bug) for some time, followed by basically vanishing off the face of the earth once Endwalker released in FF14. (That's not relevant to this post, though - it follows on from the last one in a sense.)

The outfit in question today is the "Dangerous Beast" outfit from the CE of the same name, available both breast- and RGB-adjustable for your deepthroating pleasure:

SbC9z6x.png

Full details can be found in the original post, BUT I will note that this mod requires VanillaArmPatch to function "properly" (e.g. not have her right arm flicker). I've left this warning on the RM page as well. Make sure to load it BEFORE Animtools, if you have that as well.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go back to pointlessly grinding everything to max in an MMO.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Decided to take a diversion from the current mod I'm working on to complete a quick request as the mind gremlins took over once I saw it. The request - which was posted by HankEast and can be found here - was for a recreation of the "Rainmaker" hairstyle from FFXIV, which can also be described as an example of the "Samurai Ponytail" trope.

6CZsBBz.png

I've made 3 versions with varying levels of RGB; see the main post or the resource itself for details.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Having given it some thought, I realized there was no reason to hold off on at least pushing the hair live while the outfit languishes in development hell cause I'm kinda lazy is still being worked on. That being said, the subject of today's post is the Scions' own Y'shtola Rhul from FFXIV.

3AwWVPk.png

I have also split out the Ears, Tail, and Face Markings as a separate mod so that anyone who wishes to use them for other catgirls is free to do so. The ears and tail in that mod are RGB adjustable - see the OP and their page on the Resource Manager for details.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Following on in the inevitable direction from my previous post, Y'shtola now has some proper clothes. I decided to also make them breast adjustable since the design on the breast was simple enough that it wasn't a burden to add.

AahdreT.png

In addition, I also took some time to do a quick request and made an RGB adjustable ribbon headwear piece by isolating the ribbon from FailingUp's Ruka Sarashina hair.

E21LVrw.png

Both are in the OP and on the RM. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.