Saint Heroine (1 Viewer)

SaintHeroine

Potential Patron
Greetings humans. I am Saint Heroine, and I am here to inform you of a great danger. The Devil has risen from his slumber to send the world as you know it into chaos. Him and his servants have only one thing in mind, the destruction of mankind.

But fear not, for I am Saint Heroine, a servant of the gods. I am here to defeat the demons and then slay the Devil Himself.

The ghouls have risen from the dead several nights ago but I have sent them all back to their graves. Here is a taste of my power:

NSB1RkAl.jpg

The ghoul attempts to strike me but he is no match for my speed.
t1eQwJLl.jpg

To make the fight more interesting, I allowed this ghoul a free hit on my belly. But as you can see, my body is honed to be as strong as steel. A weak punch like that cannot possibly penetrate my muscles.
5y0D06sl.jpg

Then I finish the ghoul off with my mighty gut punch. Rest easy humans. Your world will be safe as long as I am on watch.

My next opponent is "The Boxer". He is the strongest boxer in the underworld and he specializes in belly blows. Fufu, not that his fists will stand a chance against my invincible body.

You can follow my adventures here: 聖女戦士 [pixiv]

If you have any questions about my abilities, I am here to serve. I hope you will support me in my upcoming match. Saint Heroine, signing off.

SaintHeroine

Potential Patron
Ho... it looks like the demons have collected data from my last battle:
IIvbDBCl.jpg

They even scanned my midsection in particular:
vZGMm1al.jpg

qo5ewKql.jpg

My next opponent is the boxer who specializes in belly punches so he must be trying to search for a weak point. Too bad for him my muscles are invincible. Watch as I destroy him in the first round...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.