Sad Dialogues (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
This is not necessarily a request. It's just a question I would like to ask: has anyone ever written a sad, depressing dialogue? One that would make the reader break into tears? I am currently thinking of writing a dialogue of Asuna and Kirito based on this background I found, and the way I see it; I can only imagine the dialogue being romantic but depressing. If not, this seems like a good challenge. If anyone has any tips on writing something sad in general, let me know here, and check out my dialogue thread for more information on that dialogue. Thanks in advance for reading.
-Antimatter42

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I was gonna write that I couldn't possible imagine Him ever being sad, considering that he's getting his cock sucked. But then I remembered a hentai manga I read a little while ago, where a guy is secretly in love with a girl, but the girl is in a relationship with his brother. Then the brother die (can't remember how), and the girl is so broken with grief that she goes full-on denial and thinks that the main character was the one who died, and her lover/his brother was the one who lived. So she comes on to the main character thinking that he's his brother, and he realize what's going on, but since he's in love with her he decides to fuck her anyway. And then he finds out how little fun it is to fuck a girl who calls out your brother's name in bed and can't be convinced that you were actually the one who lived...

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I was gonna write that I couldn't possible imagine Him ever being sad, considering that he's getting his cock sucked. But then I remembered a hentai manga I read a little while ago, where a guy is secretly in love with a girl, but the girl is in a relationship with his brother. Then the brother die (can't remember how), and the girl is so broken with grief that she goes full-on denial and thinks that the main character was the one who died, and her lover/his brother was the one who lived. So she comes on to the main character thinking that he's his brother, and he realize what's going on, but since he's in love with her he decides to fuck her anyway. And then he finds out how little fun it is to fuck a girl who calls out your brother's name in bed and can't be convinced that you were actually the one who lived...
Sounds like that one scene in Revenge of the Nerds, only sadder and without a mask.

AlexNotAPerson

Vivacious Visitor
My first dialogue that I posted here actually ended on a pretty sour note. Basically, the male character said something that drastically changed the tone.
If you're basing it on the background I think you are, then I'd suggest creating a juxtaposition between her mood and her actions/dialogue. You could set her mood to be happy through triggers, but also be calling the [ADD_TEARS] trigger at every given opportunity. It fits the situation, and with the right dialogue, it could be really powerful.
Hope that helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.