-Sacred- (1 Viewer)

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE132648.html

I got this game and so far its pretty fun. There are some glitches here and there, (no sound and things of that nature) but that might just be my computer. Not sure. Anyways, been playing it and so far its been a lot of fun. I would recommend it.

However, I am a bit stuck after beating the 3rd boss, the flying girl with things flying around her. I've beaten her and then I get the fire upgrade, but then I'm stuck. You're supposed to be able to blow up bricks somehow to get out and I have no idea how. If anyone could give me some help, that would be fantastic!

Thank you :)

other-s

Potential Patron
If you're where I think you are, try charging up your fire attack. It should pass through those bricks and hit the thing on the other side to get rid of them.

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
I need help again. After beating the plant boss, you get a special attack. The text comes up as garbled mess so I dont know how to use it. I think its screw attack or something like that. Any help on how to do that move to destroy the blocks? Thanks :D

other-s

Potential Patron
I need help again. After beating the plant boss, you get a special attack. The text comes up as garbled mess so I dont know how to use it. I think its screw attack or something like that. Any help on how to do that move to destroy the blocks? Thanks :D

Hello! Me again. If those blocks are what I think you're talking about, try pressing 'a' while moving left and right. Also, you can shoot the block breaking wave downwards.

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
Thank you sir, you have helped me yet again. I'm really enjoying this game and I think I'd enjoy it a lot more if I could read what was going on as well. haha I'm on the final last two bosses. They aren't too difficult but just have so many hit points....

other-s

Potential Patron
Thank you sir, you have helped me yet again. I'm really enjoying this game and I think I'd enjoy it a lot more if I could read what was going on as well. haha I'm on the final last two bosses. They aren't too difficult but just have so many hit points....

I'd recommend a hit and run tactic. Just hit the bosses with a charged attack (melee or ranged) and then run to where the health spawns. The health pickups keep respawning, so just keep going for those if your health gets low. Also, dash jumping helps a lot.

And I'm not completely sure both bosses have health pickups, but I know the boss near the top of the map screen does.

awanis

Potential Patron
I killed 3rd boss and I am stuck on one stage i really dont know what to do, its 2nd stage before 4th boss? anyone could help me? i dont know how to destroy grey blocks or get past green one.

Zombie

Potential Patron
I can't open the demo? when i click on Game_v774b it does absolutly nothing?
Am i doing something wrong here :<

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm i trashed ALL the files on my desktop and it worked!

But my desktop is a mess right now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.