Sacred 2 Nude Seraphim (playable) (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
-----------------------------
Game Name: Sacred 2

MOD NAME:
Nude mod for Seraphim

VERSION:
v 6.0

MOD AUTHOR:
fleet

DESCRIPTION:
This mod removes the eye mask, and makes chest and pelvis armor nude for the playable Seraphim in the English language version for Sacred 2. This mod works for the default, generic, magic, special, cloth, leather, and iron armor at "medium" quality settings. I did not encounter the mystique, angeldust, or ancient armor in the demo, so cannot verify the nude skins for those outfits work. This version fixed a problem I found with the angeldust torso.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Create a temporary folder on your hard drive. Use winrar to open the contents of the compressed file into that temporary folder. Copy the "mq" folder and "models" folder from the temporary folder to the pak folder in the "Sacred 2 - Demo" folder.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
To uninstall the change, delete the mq and models folder from the pak forlder. If you have other mods that use these folders they will be deleted when you do this.

I tested this with both the German and English language versions of the Sacred 2 demo, and both worked for me. At the time that this was released, the full US release of Sacred 2 was still two weeks away, so I can't say if it will work with the full version.

This mod does not conflict with my invisible wings mod, nor my seraphim hair color mod. I do not know if it will conflict with Ize's or wuzzel's nude mods.

If you make any derivative mods using my work, please give credit. Do NOT post on other sites.

Thanks to Ize for showing a decent nude mod can be made for this game, and to Wuzzel for showing more can be done. I learned how to make my work better by studying theirs.

THIS FILE ORIGNATED FROM the old Gamevixenzone.

View attachment nude-sera6.rar final.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.