Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (1 Viewer)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer my own character.

I pick the changer with my PC and the girl to be stunned on my laptop. I move the character to the end of that line of Odins, so that the changer ult could stun for very long time. Then I record the stun animation from the changer's perspective. As you can see all my gifs start with the stun bar already at half left... This is because after casting the ult my changer has to rush to the camera location.

you mean the download site for YS VIII?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hmm, I still don't understand what that means..^^;; That's OK, please continue making them if you enjoy it! It sounds more complicated than what I can do on PS4.

And yes, I knew I had found a good download site for Ys VIII on PC, and I thought I had found a place for save files of it..but I lost track and mist have deleted the bookmark or something. Oops..-_-

Has anyone played Ys IX? I haven't seen any ryona for it aside from a few videos from a while back. I can never find English voices for ryona of these games.

ALso! I made a very cool discovery today.

I found an artist who was making recreations of Sailor Moon arcade sprites. They make great ryona art I think! I think you need to be logged in to see all of them. It's especially interesting because they seem to like Jupiter and Mercury the most, which are the ones I like the most, also..I think they do tracing to start but that maybe explains why a lot of the posing is so appealing.

52564353_p0_master1200.jpg
52519789_p0_master1200.jpg

57028677_p0_master1200.jpg
57374782_p0_master1200.jpg

It's a little rough around the edges but I actually really like these!! And it shows just how good the sprites on the arcade game were.
I would want to commission art of this style if it was something I could afford..Although I'm still not sure how to do it since I can't use my PayPal. maybe I'll have to ask someone else to for me or something, but first I need to save some money, second I need to find someone who is interested in this kind of thing - more like dizzy and stun poses but still. Anyway it's super rare for me to find ryona art that I actually like a whole lot so yup!!

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer that's fine lol, I'll just keep making these. Since you are more familiar with the smite game, and if you know any characters that is attractive or have good stun animations, please let me know.

Nope haven't played any Ys before...

Thanks for your sharing. From making those GIFs I realized I'm pretty into a girl roll back her eyes while getting stunned. Just like Daji and Amaterasu in the gifs I posted. Do you know where and what game/characters can I find more of this type?

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Don't know which ones to do next, so I made the two vanilla characters in this trailer

Bellona, Neith, plus Morgana

Bellona.gif
[/spoler]

In case you're still interested how these was made, here is an illustration. You need another computer to put the other character there

20210208231153_1.jpg

Attachments

• Neith.gif
    Neith.gif
    11 MB · Views: 241
  • Morgana.gif
    Morgana.gif
    14.3 MB · Views: 235

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I have played some SMITE but it is so messy and chaotic I never can really see the expressions when stunned, usually it is very short as well. I did make some gifs from the game a while back but never posted them anywhere yet.

This is from a Lose screen, there are some weird and sometimes funny animations if you lose and they are all character specific. This is Miss Senshi who is a skin of Bellona, the main artwork character.
senshi 9.gif

This is Pele's death animation, in her street clothes outfit.

Here is Korra's stun animation. She is a skin of..I forget the name, the wolf ice warrior. As you can tell it is very hard to see the animation in actual gameplay.

korra 1.gif

They have also added the main four RWBY characters to the game. I have played as Blake and Yang before.

blake 1.gif
yang 1.gif

I actually only own Korra because I earned her during the avatar event. But there is an item you can use which lets you pick any skin on a character for one match, that is how I saw the other ones. However, I don't think the extra skins like this have much in the facial expressions, I did not even KNOW they could have different expressions at all!! Though who knows maybe that is because of playing on PS4?

Next I have some cool discoveries I made!!

First, I found an artist on Pixiv who was recreating Sailor Moon arcade sprites!!

ばりばり

Also, I started actually trying to use my deviantart account. I'm going to try posting some of my screenshots from smash I like the most. And I stumbled into a whole lot of wrestling ryona art!! There's some artists who seem to like taking commissions from people. I am not into reading the stories BUT some of the art is like exactly the kind of thing I like in ryona.

THIS artist in particular...I posted a lot of their comics in the gallery above, the way they draw poses, hair, and facial expression..WOW. I think they are already my favorite ryona artist I have ever found.

They are not taking commissions right now but I will have to keep my eye on it! I found some others whose art I have in that gallery, think I figured out how to use Paypal through someone's help. Now I have to..try and save some money for a commission and we will see how it goes!! It may be a while or slow going since I don't have a good way to earn money right now..but it's nice to see that it is there!

Next I am posting SNK Heroines images, I recorded things like two years or when it came out and just have not really posted it anywhere. I am putting it on Twitter and making a Twitter moment, I will share when I am done.

I will look forward to seeing more gifs of SMITE from you as well!!

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
This is technically a bum BUT it's important news and matters to this thread a lot. O_O

EudsNUmVkAAsSD4.jpg

To be honest I have not gotten into this game much, I tried a while ago. And I don't actually like the character designs a lot. I don't prefer big tiddy anime waifu, I like ones that feel more realistic. But. It is Smash. And it is TWO new ladies in Smash for the price of one. And I bet there will be good ryona of them on top of it..So I will not complain!!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Some stuff...

Attachments

• Coma2VC - Mina Dizzy.gif
    Coma2VC - Mina Dizzy.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
  • Coma2VC - Mina Tired.gif
    Coma2VC - Mina Tired.gif
    764.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Sdorica - PAFF Stun.gif
    Sdorica - PAFF Stun.gif
    338.5 KB · Views: 204
  • SevenKnights - Radgrid Stun.gif
    SevenKnights - Radgrid Stun.gif
    696.5 KB · Views: 270
  • SevenKnights - Melia Stun.gif
    SevenKnights - Melia Stun.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 163
  • SevenKnights - Reginleif Stun.gif
    SevenKnights - Reginleif Stun.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 288
  • DeityArena - AvatarFighter Death.gif
    DeityArena - AvatarFighter Death.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 222
  • DeityArena - AvatarGuardian Death.gif
    DeityArena - AvatarGuardian Death.gif
    2 MB · Views: 148
  • NightAgent - Sweetie Stun.gif
    NightAgent - Sweetie Stun.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 186
  • StellaArcana - AvatarMage Stun.gif
    StellaArcana - AvatarMage Stun.gif
    652.7 KB · Views: 187
  • PSO2 - LusterGunbladeBack.gif
    PSO2 - LusterGunbladeBack.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 147
  • PSO2 - LusterGunbladeFront.gif
    PSO2 - LusterGunbladeFront.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 188
  • PSO2 - LusterGunbladeFrontBack.gif
    PSO2 - LusterGunbladeFrontBack.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 159
  • Coma2VC - Mina Death.gif
    Coma2VC - Mina Death.gif
    3 MB · Views: 167

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Blade & Soul: Revolution (Mobile) -Netmarble- came out today. There is a 'dizzy' of course, but I feel like the mobile version is the same thing as the pc game.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Just realized that orc must die has released a new game. There is also a stun animation of course, but they were the same across all characters. Also I like the old circling white dots much more.

OMD2 used to be one of my favorite ryona game for it's art style and gabrilla was my favorite character. The animation of game 3 looks fine but definately didn't give me the same level of excitement as nearly 10 years ago.

If there is any way to make the stuns last longer, please let me know

omd3.gif

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I made a new profile tweet to show different sets of what I have made!!

For now the newest one is Pyra/Mythra of course.

I have started to upload things on deviantart also.

It includes two images I was able to commission.

It's mixed results so far but it is also independent artists who charged less, next I am going to try commissioning ones who are more experienced so it costs more, we will see how it goes. I want to commission some normal commissions as well as ryona type ones.

I also uploaded a big video of Pyra/Mythra to my YT, hopefully it is not taken down this time.

A new Tekken character is announced and she looks like my kind of character!! I don't pkay the game anymore but I am happy to see her added.

Skullgirls also added a new character and announced more are coming later, as well! I gues sthe leader of the studio made Skullgirls and Indivisible was a jerk, so the dev team quit and started a new one, they are making this DLC I think. But it also means all of those indie characters for Indivisible aren't coming..which is too bad, I was really looking forward to seeing Shantae in their art style.

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer Let's hope the youtube channel goes better this time. It seems to have calmed down since 2018 I think when all those were pretty much purged? Amazing art collection on Twitter BTW, not talking only about fanservicey stuff, but so many good illustrations and pieces you have gathered.

Welp, don't know if you guys read the announcement but the site is closing down tomorrow 25th. It... was quite a ride. Honestly, was taking a last look at the thread since the beginning and beyond the content, it was really fun just talking and sharing stuff especially when we enjoyed the conversation talking about games or stuff that we enjoyed simply for genuine fun and all. Things came to a halt during late 2019 and especially 2020 with all the events regarding the pandemic, but tiny bits were here and there. Still, let's not forget prior times and early 2019 with all the hype on games and other nonsense we shared XD

So, yeah, peace out people best of luck out there. Here's a last batch of vids:

Hundred Soul
Bounty Hunt Nami
Fighting Path Tashigi
Fighting Path Robin
Super String Blue Jacket School Girl
[슈퍼스트링] 슈퍼스트링 웹툰유니버스의 캐릭터들을 3D 실사 모델링으로? 신작 수집형 RPG 모바일게임 '슈퍼스트링' 플레이 (mobile game SuperString play) Super String Lisa Lisa Lookalike
【Kof All Star】SEVEN KNIGHTS PvP! Kofas Alice? Halloween
【Kof All Star】Bronze vs Diamond! Seven Knights vol.2, Dellons & Eileen PvP! Kofas Eileen
Lightning defeated Rathalos【ライトニング リオレウス リョナ】 FFXIV Lightning
[テイルズオブクレストリア]ギルメン募集しながらイベ周回 Christmas Arche Crestoria
[テイルズオブクレストリア]ギルメン募集しながらイベ周回 Christmas Arche Crestoria 2
shadow of death raven lvl 80 vs boss Shadow Of Death Quinn
Shadow of death - Raid boss - Modo Inferno - Lunae Shadow of Death Lunae
【テイクレ】ファントムタワー30階層まで再チャレンジ! Crestoria Colette
Tales of Crestoria NEW Phantom Tower Floors 25-39 (40 is too A**!!) Initial Clears on Budget Account Crestoria Edna
https://twitter.com/i/status/1362055746268008453 Tales of Rays Edna
https://twitter.com/i/status/1317758398184660992 Tales of Crestoria Edna
ライトニング 地下闘技場で敗北【Lightning MOD STREET FIGHTER V ryona】 SFV Lightning MOD
テイルズ オブ クレストリア ユナ リョナ Crestoria Yuna Closeup
【Ver4.2】ドラクエ10 ストーリー(ギルガランとグリエ王子) 実況なし ネタばれ注意!PS4 Dragon Quest online Story Ver4 DQX Dragon Quest X
Tales of Crestoria (PC) Pt. 14: Main Story - Ch. 2 - Stages 2 & 3 Crestoria Elise
Tales of Crestoria (PC) Pt. 16: Limited Quests - Stage 2 - Gather Divine Kindling Estelle Witch
【リョナ】ソードアート・オンライン メモリー・デフラグ  セルカ【Ryona】 SAO Defrag Mage Girl
https://twitter.com/i/status/1350798709425012736 Nights of Azure Pope Ludeger
[그랑사가] 4챕터 보스들 클리어 모음 +아이샤포함 생각보다 쉬웠네?! Gran Saga Gunner
Gran Saga - Chapter 4 Gameplay (PC Version) - PC/Mobile - F2P - KR Gran Saga Seriad
Gran Saga - Chapter 4 Gameplay (PC Version) - PC/Mobile - F2P - KR Gran Saga Fox Girl and Gunner Lady (can never remember their names apologies)
Valkyrie Profile 2 : Freya Boss Fight Valkyrie Profile Silmeria Freya
Street Fighter Duel MBison showcase Street Fighter Duel Chun Li
Tales Of Symphonia SideBoss: Abyssion (Mania) Tales of Symphonia Sheena
Tales Of Symphonia SideBoss: Abyssion (Mania) Tales of Symphonia Sheena
Tales Of Symphonia SideBoss: Abyssion (Mania) Tales of Symphonia Raine
Let's play Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Dawn of the new world Quest: Monster Medicine Tales of Symphonia DotnW Raine
Tales Of Symphonia SideBoss: Abyssion (Mania) Tales of Symphonia Presea
Tales of Symphonia 2 - Boss #21 - Magnar Dawn of the New World Presea
【Kof All Star】New Alice, New PvP rules, can she survive? Kofas Hallowenn Alice (several in a row)
【Kof All Star】Beautiful but Annoying Jenet! Buffed KYO XIII is the key? Kofas B. Jennet Christmas
[Kof All Star] 2021/2/19 Have fun~ Kofas Miang
【Kof All Star】Elisabeth XI PvP! Can she survive during the stone week? Kofas Elizabeth
【Kof All Star】Elisabeth XI PvP! Can she survive during the stone week? Kofas Elizabeth 2
【Kof All Star】Elisabeth XI PvP! Can she survive during the stone week? Kofas Elizabeth Christmas
Tales of the Abyss: Tear Solo (UM/NI/NFR) [Boss #2 - Arietta the Wild] Tales of the Abyss Tear
【ニーアリィンカーネーション】ニーア依存症が重篤化しました Nier Reincarnaton 2B
Holiday Robin is the BEST Character in OPBR LOL| ONE PIECE Bounty Rush Bounty Rush Christmas Robin
GL [Tales of Crestoria] LETS PLAY! Chapter 7 Part II Goddess's Descent Crestoria Kasque
VICIOUS VS KASQUE ! THE TRUE DEMON ! | TALES OF CRESTORIA Crestoria Kasque 2
Tales Of Symphonia Special-3 Girl Power In Coliseum Battle Symphonia Witch Girl
Langsung Dapet Hinata Chan! Pertarungan Melawan Rock Lee & Iruka Sensei !!! - Naruto:Slugfest-X Naruto Slugfest Hinata

Best of luck in all endeavors in the future, people. Take care!

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
T Thief Wow I didn't even realize the site was closing down! Been using it for so long and hard to imagine things without it.

I especially loved the video you shared. Are you interested in making a youtube playlist for all the videos you found? (especially the old ones)

And where will you guys be going?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Whaaaat??? I had no idea the site is closing down??? THat sucks!! But it's understandable, it isn't free to run message boards and they are not used as much lately. Twitter is the best way to reach me now tho I do have a Discord I started using this week, but it's not reliable to reach me.

It has been a crazy ride, thanks for everyone who helped me explore this part of myself!!

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
It looks like the site is back??
I haven't been making new stuff as much right now but I have been uploading things I made to other places that are easier to look at than Twitter.

I have a Deviantart where I have put a lot of stuff already.
And I also started to upload collections of Smash ryona screens to my pixiv

Some artists I found lately that I liked a lot.
This one likes to post artwork of wrestling girls and I like the 'main character' with the pink hair.

This artist I like a lot also, they make a lot of fighting game girls. I met them on Twitter and I'm pretty sure they drew MinMust specifically for me,, it's my avatar one some sites now.

It's very not organized but there is a lot of art in my bookmarks I liked. Some ryona, a lot of wrestling ryona, some pinup art, a few nsfw things..and also just some art I thought was nice.

There is also this artist who is my favorite for bondage type works. I don't always like bondage a lot but the way this person does it I like a lot!!

For less ryona type stuff and just pretty characters and art, here are some I really like that I found these days.

This is probably my faaaavorite OCs I have ever found so far!! They are just a very cute couple and I like them a lot!!
The artist who made them is also very good and has very detailed drawings.

This artist has a very cute Tekken OC and makes art in different styles, I like her work a lot also.

This artist has a super duper adorable webcomic inspired by Sailor Moon with a CUTTEEEE gay couple, and her art is just very pretty, a lot of people commission her so you see she can make all kinds of character designs.

This artist makes lotssss of muscle girls doing sports and things!! It's very attrractive imo.

Maybe my favorite artist I found lately is this one, she is also on twitter. I am commissioning some artworks from her at the moment. We will see how it goes!! elRincondeUsagi - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt
She does a lottttt of wrestling artwork and it gets posted by different people who commission her so it is a bit hard to find it. Here is an example I liked a lot. Chloe Valentine vs Ava Valentine - Sparring 1 by YuukiMMD on DeviantArt
I have a lot of her work I liked with others in my favorites on da. Ryonaneer User Profile | DeviantArt

There is some of the things I have been finding these days!!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Well, that's odd, my post disappeared (just a post saying 'is it back up?).

Found a place to get stunned in 'Infinity Conflict' now though the stun is kinda wireframed with some characters.

Attachments

• InfinityConflict - Poincare Stun.gif
    InfinityConflict - Poincare Stun.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 367
  • InfinityConflict - Aisha Hurt.gif
    InfinityConflict - Aisha Hurt.gif
    601.6 KB · Views: 198
  • InfinityConflict - Augustine Stun.gif
    InfinityConflict - Augustine Stun.gif
    436.1 KB · Views: 334
  • InfinityConflict - Elizabeth Hurt.gif
    InfinityConflict - Elizabeth Hurt.gif
    482.8 KB · Views: 236
  • InfinityConflict - Petra Hurt.gif
    InfinityConflict - Petra Hurt.gif
    261.8 KB · Views: 197
  • InfinityConflict HQ - Augustine Hurt.gif
    InfinityConflict HQ - Augustine Hurt.gif
    532.1 KB · Views: 206
  • LordOfHeroes - Olivia Death.gif
    LordOfHeroes - Olivia Death.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • SummonersGlory HQ - Female Death.gif
    SummonersGlory HQ - Female Death.gif
    985.4 KB · Views: 169
  • SummonersGlory HQ - Female Stun.gif
    SummonersGlory HQ - Female Stun.gif
    246.8 KB · Views: 290

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
It's cool seeing that this site is still kicking.
OdinSphere - Mercedes Stun.gif
OdinSphere - Gwendolyn Stun.gif

I'm aware this thread is familiar with this, but the stun animations from Odin Sphere are too good, made these gifs from searching youtube.

Other interesting stuff:
Tales Of Destiny gifs below were also made from super long youtube videos

Attached 2 SAO:MD stuns, found out the parry training area allows for infinite HP, meaning endless Guard Breaks too. But as usual, they are wireframes based on the character's weapon class.

Touhou 14.5 (Urban Legend in Limbo), Kasen stun (with stars), doing a stun combo after the enemy's spell break actually gives a (pretty much) perfect stun animation cycle, Neat.
TH14.5 - Kasen Stun.gif

Regarding Touhou, found some doujin game dev clips on twitter with some silly dizzy/stun animations, and considering this doujin artist makes content leaning more towards the NSFW side of things, all their art is pretty nice either way:

(Mayumi, attack break, halfway through video)

(wrestler?! Yuyuko, stun at 1:10)

Along the lines of doujin games, 'Alice in Cradle' is original and not related to anything as far as I'm aware, and is a ryona game.
I think it has been covered by a ryona channel on youtube before, however, overlooking it for a while because it was highly focussed on worms and slime vore, which isn't quite my thing; I didn't realise the game had a stun (piyori) animation:

(attached a gif version below)
In the game, it's basically a shield break. The artist also mentions inspiration from Smash Bros, which is pretty cool.

(just softcore ryona art of the main character, by another ryona artist)

(who also happens to occasionally draw dazed expressions with stars)

-last few stuff I found on twitter
https://twitter.com/endoumouja/status/1102537428106014722?s=20
("piyoboku", is apparently a tag for boxing+piyori related scenarios)

https://twitter.com/_himeshaga/status/1117747149985333249?s=20
(very nice Senran Kagura finisher art, I'm pretty sure I'm right to assume everyone here likes Senran Kagura)

As you can tell, I've come to resort to digging through twitter work, and there's some pretty good stuff overall. Youtube seems to be lacking at the minute (imo), but I guess everyone's just waiting for more good stuff to come out.
---
Knights Chronicles has added more female characters, all of them so far seem to have unique stuns too, no wireframes from what I know. Luckily I've basically rolled all the characters already, I've just been too lazy to record them. oops.
Also have plenty of Grimms Echoes and Sangoku Bassa stun clips to make into gifs, but again, same reason why I haven't yet done so, though, they're basically all wireframes anyway.

-
Just realised this post is very exotic, just to make it more interesting, here's a cute gif/icon of the main character from Slime Rancher that shows above a help/tip if you lose all your HP:
SlimeRancher - Beatrix KnockedOut.gif

Attachments

• TalesOfDestiny - Rutee Stun (down).gif
    TalesOfDestiny - Rutee Stun (down).gif
    108.5 KB · Views: 170
  • TalesOfDestiny - Rutee Stun (stand).gif
    TalesOfDestiny - Rutee Stun (stand).gif
    315 KB · Views: 159
  • SAOMD - Silica Stun.gif
    SAOMD - Silica Stun.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • SAOMD - Argo Stun.gif
    SAOMD - Argo Stun.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
  • AliceInCradle - Noel Stun.gif
    AliceInCradle - Noel Stun.gif
    387.3 KB · Views: 206

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I have some of the SAO:MD videos on my site (unfortunately no death) same with Touhou 14.5. I'll have some animations shortly. Trying to get rid of my mobile games one after another here. I don't think I'll get back on Knights Chronicles. I wanna play Grimm Echoes...

I gotta hurry up with Infinity Conflict because I think the player base is dying.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
A part of why youtube lacks is because soooo much ryona content was removed. Of course does that mean they remove other creepy stuff that kids actually watch?? Of course not. Rrrrhghghghgh..

But anyway those are some nice finds, that sprite artwork is super fluid. I do not like vore a lot but some vore themed things have some great animation and other status effects on them as well. lolol I played Slime Rancher and never saw that, it's cute, that was a fun little game and I think I forgot you could even get hurt in it. Rutee is a cutie and she never gets enough detailed animation as I'd like to see..but down on her side is a cute stunned pose.

And OF COURSE I love Odin Sphere's stuns, although maybe Velvet was too hard to find? The upgraded version of Odin Sphere was very good and I loved it as a game but they did remove stamina meter which makes stuns WAY WAY harder to find, which is tough. I think it was that game after Melee where I realized I was into the stun/dizzy stuff actually. The fairy girl is actually hard to find since her animation only triggers from actual stun, good find. I will attach Velvet's which I made some time ago from emulation on PS2 so it's not as high quality. Dragon's Crown also had great stun animations although the character designs are more exaggerated which I don't like as much.

Attachments

• velvet 2.gif
    velvet 2.gif
    1 MB · Views: 235
  • 2zlf6c.gif
    2zlf6c.gif
    3 MB · Views: 236
  • 2zlgr4.gif
    2zlgr4.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 235
  • 2zlgu5.gif
    2zlgu5.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 241

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I've noticed they really haven't axed any channels because some of the channels that I have on my list are still 'alive' (though a lot of people kinda fled after the 'purge' and never updated their stuff again). I'm putting a 18+ and got some 'under 18' people peeved off. I got a music copyright warning, but I just muted the song since I didn't turn off the music when doing the video and that's why most of my games have no 'music' because it gets in the way with the ryona voice.

Been following some of the rare video game channels to see what obscure game that hasn't been done (vysethedetermined2 on YT). My channel is pretty much obscure stuff. I'm just kinda annoyed that I feel like I'm the only one in my field. Kinda swamped with old school stuff (old consoles) and my mobile games. I was thinking oh someone is going to get the jump on me but... oi, no one has.

Uh... why is my thing saying 'Master of this Domain'?

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I that is a forum title from how much you have posted on this site maybe?

Here are a couple of artworks I found recently I liked.

Tia Battlebreakers KO:

Sorry I posted the link wrong. Here is the right one.
Yuri KOF dizzy:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.