Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (7 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Lol, of course not XD; I don't have that level of concentration nor such unrelenting willpower. I simply take a look at the enemies that cause the status within some videos and then look for them or the stages they appear in gameplay vids of the game.

Mongaya

Potential Patron
Lol, of course not XD; I don't have that level of concentration nor such unrelenting willpower. I simply take a look at the enemies that cause the status within some videos and then look for them or the stages they appear in gameplay vids of the game.
My bad then

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Well I did find a rom for RR I think? But I can’t get xenia to start it just gives me errors. I am farther in Invisible. When I finish it I will try to catch poses of characters.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
That is the error when I try to start xenia, it doesn’t even open.

Tried to look at it aaaand i think the computer we have is just too old using too old OS, I think this is Windows 7...We want to get it updated anyway so maybe later on after we do that it might work?

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer I think the message means you are lacking a proper DX or VC++ or maybe even you are using a 32bit system (below windows 7); Which might happen to a PC that is not used to play a lot of games. There's a quick fix on the internet, that you run the main program as administrator. Definitely worth a try

Also, damn the artwork indivisible is so great! A very big and kind of attractive lady? An Asian girl with INSANE legs but no arms? This game is definitely something else!!!!!! BTW for the gif you posted, are those real stun animations or are they just low hp? Is there a real stun in this game?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
As the day goes on, I'll add more... missed this one event in Lyn: The Lightbringer and could've done all the stuns... faak.
- I present 'Queen of Battlers 2' (huge female roster fighting game)
- yeefo yeefo , I don't think this game has 'stars'

Attachments

• QueenOfBattles - Misaki Stun.gif
    QueenOfBattles - Misaki Stun.gif
    66.7 KB · Views: 113
  • QueenOfBattles - Mizuka Stun.gif
    QueenOfBattles - Mizuka Stun.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 144
  • QueenOfBattles - Nanase Stun.gif
    QueenOfBattles - Nanase Stun.gif
    82 KB · Views: 100

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
Managed to do another Knights Chronicle video here, link to dropbox, just like the previous links, save as any of you wish idm.
Knights Chronicle Stuns x5 (Rebecca, Netty, Yang Xiao Long, Karina, Märchen)

T Thief oh also u wanted the RWBY girls right? I only managed to get this character, idk if the other characters can still be obtained in gacha rolls since the event has passed, maybe they're still obtainable but I'm not sure, I'm hoping for some good summons when I get enough gems again.

Thief

Club Regular
Thanks dude and don't worry, if there are other chances another shot can be taken. I really appreciate the vid btw.

Also, the Queen of Battlers game DOES have a stars effect in the stun animation.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief , I think you're right, but I'm doing this in training mode, and I'm only getting the grim reapers. Playing with the keyboard, probably could do better with a controller.

yeefo yeefo , I got the other characters via 'friends' and taking them into combat, not sure if that works. I usually do the 2-6 or 2-9 easy/normal/hard and wait for the bee to stun me. Just take one characters I have or take a chicken and a friend. I can re-download Knights Chronicles if you need me to...

---

- KOF All Stars (Mobile), is ok, I know there are just stuns but I'm not really into it atm (busy with other things)... I like how you can choose 2 5*s (10 unlimited selective summon and pick a 5*)... I got Chizuru and Kasumi... and a 4* Mai and Athena... probably slowly get the rest.
- Lyn: The Lightbringer (Mobile), gives me a good spot for stuns...
- Aurora 7 (Mobile), not sure if it has stuns only voices...
- SoulSeekerR (Mobile), this damned game again... stuns only if you lose the stage...
- Last Cloudia (Mobile), stun is your hit animation (laaame)... English voices, sucks.
- CeresM (Mobile), pain in the a-- atm...
- MirageMemorial (Mobile), stun animation is your hit animation...

Dropping:
- Elune (Mobile) once I'm finish with the animations
- Final Blade (Mobile) once I'm finish with the voices

Last edited:

Tmada

Casual Client
Nearly finished moving and with good internet now. Saw Atelier Ryza earlier. I'm more of a Klaudia fan myself. I like how break is not cured on hit but it seems like there is no special lines for getting hit while under it like the other Atelier games. The status started in Shallie In terms of modern Atelier games which is coming to PC in a trilogy pack. I just don't like playing on PC for some reason so I would have to double dip to be able to tweak these games. Put some stuff up on King's Raid.

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
Zaysha Zaysha I've done it in the past but recently I haven't been getting many characters I want through the 'friend list' character thing, I kinda like doing multiple characters at once with the boss specifically on stage 2-9, if it's with the bees then yeah I think one character at a time is best, I haven't gotten far enough into the game to change difficulty yet (but i think stun rates should still be the same I'm pretty sure), also stage 10-4 (has a boss that's pretty much a stun festival in a sense, 4 bees at the same time, boss has an 100% chance to stun a random character every turn, if bees are killed from counter attacks/normal attacks anyway, the boss will revive them relatively quickly), problem is, because the level is pretty late-game, new characters at low levels will barely survive any attacks to get stunned enough before dying.

oh and it's up to you to redownload it if you want, idm, but because you've already done a lot on your channel then redoing it all over again just for better stun close-ups and camera angles is probably a bit of a hassle, you could maybe do it when you don't have many more new videos planned, atm I'm alright doing the videos myself, relatively easy with the iphone screen-recording button.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh I like Klaudia also! And Shallie I loved that Break had unique animation. Sad I lost my recordings of that one. >_< I have posted some things on my Twitter from a few rando stuff, also uploaded the gifs to the mega folders. I did some pictures of Samus and Zelda also. Maybe I will do a bit more if I can figure out way to move files from my switch...

Any files you see me upload to twitter also get put on the mega drive btw and sometimes extras.

I saw the vids of GateSix and it looks like it has stun animation but not very common? In the one of the pop idol she gets “shocked” very shortly and it looks like a stun...I look forward to more ryona stuff here.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
damn the artwork indivisible is so great! A very big and kind of attractive lady? An Asian girl with INSANE legs but no arms? This game is definitely something else!!!!!! BTW for the gif you posted, are those real stun animations or are they just low hp? Is there a real stun in this game?

Ohhh forgot to reply to this YESS lot of variety of characters! There is no stun status but my fav ryona character, leilani, actually does get dizzy when she does her big spinning attack. It’s not quite my kind of “stun” but she’s still very cute~ I did gifs of all their low hp animations, will try to also show ko poses.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Found some videos for an old game: Orcs must die 2

(1:58) GREAT camera for the sorceress stun animation

This game used to be my favorite ryona material. The stun animation is great, the sorceress is really attractive, and I loved the art style a lot.

Orcs must die Unchained used to have the same stun mechanics on more characters. Unfortunately, they later removed the stuns and now when you get hit by the ogre you are only slowed

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I just can't seem to catch a break these days...
- Do you guys know if Legend of Legaia (PSX) had stuns... I feel like it didn't.
- I messed up on the filename, it's Riddel not Riddle.
- Hatsune Miku is the new event in Overhit (Mobile), waiting to see someone has her as their main in the friend section... still missing the URs and SSR+s

Attachments

• Overhit - Tarantella Stun.gif
    Overhit - Tarantella Stun.gif
    2 MB · Views: 188
  • Overhit - Dianne Stun.gif
    Overhit - Dianne Stun.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 205
  • ChronoCross - Riddle LowHP.gif
    ChronoCross - Riddle LowHP.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.