Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (7 Viewers)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Thanks for sharing. Here's how I look for stuff on Deviantart:

You start with the "More like this" TAB for a random general dizzy picture (don't use a famous character's because if you use a dizzy wonder woman they will only take you to wonder woman not dizzy)
DeviantArt: More Like Dizzy by Particularlyme

And then from this you can find more pics you like, and then from which you can find more authors, more collections, and even more stuff from the "more like this TAB".... Sometimes there are just too many of them that I watch them for hours forgetting I have work to do.... Ah isn't internet great

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
yeah man, you gotta search with keywords/images rather than commonly used words, although I've searched a whole lot on there and there's not really that much that works well for me on deviantart, but hey, whatever suits our dirty needs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
also anyone with Touhou 14.5 ULIL, here's some ryona for it where I had to spend time learning a good enough combo to cause stuns. I forgot which replays had better footage, but the replays can only be run in the game itself, so just put the individual replay data in the replay folder, not the folders.
I can't record it because my laptop is slow and I don't have any good recording software to cope with even 5 fps for videos.
The older replays probably don't have as many stuns per replay so don't bother with them, also there's a main focus on Koishi and Kasen cause I like them, I should've done hijiri too but, meh not in the mood.

Attachments

touhou ulil replays.zip
32.8 KB · Views: 174

yeefo

Avid Affiliate

Attachments

• Ena_Stun1.gif
    Ena_Stun1.gif
    168.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Ena_Stun2.gif
    Ena_Stun2.gif
    124.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Ena_Stun3.gif
    Ena_Stun3.gif
    111.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief , still alive but busy.

quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , no not going through with that method on Overhit (going with the two person one, just don't want the more probability of trying to aim for a 'perfect' video run).

Hello, yeefo yeefo .
- Akibas trip (PS4) I will do... you just need to find an enemy with the heavy weapons (like a gumball machine for example). It's one of those, I need to find this certain enemy in a good place while I'm going solo-adventuring-type-deal.
- I have Touhou 14.5 on my JPN PS4 and I use the recording from that.
- Don't forget this channel: 30 Seconds Game Ryona (it's Haquafan's channel)

---

Netmarble is fucking finally releasing King of Fighters All Star (Mobile) on Oct 12?

Attachments

• Overhit - Habub Stun.gif
    Overhit - Habub Stun.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
tutturu~

I can’t get here on a computer still but i figured out how on a phone? kind of? sorry to worry. i has a lot of big life changes lately, moved in with my girlfriend, so i haven’t had as much need for this stuff? but it is still nice to look up! i can still use my youtube and twitter...hm, if anyone wants to dm me on twitter with these gifs you’re making I can post them there. or maybe i can figure out how from my phone...

anyway! I am fine! Just busy and having a new lifestyle lately. also i’m not a he, i’m a girl.

Some of these new things seem worth looking into. Lately I saw:
Atelier ryza
ys 9
indivisible

all games I am interested in ryona for! also Reallllly hoping we get some new LADIES for Smash, i am liking the dlc sovfar but COME ON...

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Heyo! Glad to hear from you and no worries. Happy to hear things are settling down. I don't have twitter so I can't message you there, but we'll be posting the stuff we find, when you feel like it take a look.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer R: Good to see you around. I don't have twitter, but I did subscribe to your YT channel. Have you tried a VPN to bypass restrictions? I'm looking forward for Atelier Ryza's characters ryona, but I'm so happy that moppyfarm1234 did Yufaa from YsIX.

---

Omg, I'm loving this PSP emulator XD

Attachments

• Overhit - SnowWhite Stun.gif
    Overhit - SnowWhite Stun.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 117

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I can’t use vpn for now.
hmm maybe I’ll post my e-mail address if I need to? i will take a better look at stuff later when i can!

what is this about rumble roses xx emulation?? It finally can work? Really?

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer Yes. I successfully loaded it on the Xenia emulator. I think Xenia emulator only just got released for a few months, also you will need to find and download an RRXX ISO file (probably from some pirate website)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
hmmmm I can’t find a place to download the rom to try myself...>_>
Well if anyone wants to e-mail me things like gifs to post on the Twitter, my e-mail is
ryonaneer at yahoo
I can still see that on the computer. ^^;
I will try to look at stuff posted here too.

Sounds like rumble roses will not let people clear arcade mode to get belts? so it can’t save progress?

As for games I am hoping for seeing ryona of,
Atelier Ryza
Indivisible
Ys IX
Granblue Fantasy Versus

as always, I love seeing new ladies stuns in Smash Bros and Street Fighter, and really like seeing them in Kings Raid and Epic 7. ☺️ If Rumble Rose XX gets figured out then there’s more dizzy type focus could be done with that game. I don’t think we’re seeing a new one of those anytime...

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer So there's someone shared a 100% savefile for the XENIA emulator. Do you want me to send the savefile to your email?

Also, I tried out some dizzy types in the game, and there are others require you to counter on some certain position, which is even harder to trigger. Still, I'm having quite a bit of fun with RRXX yesterday.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohh?? I thought saves on xbox are tied to accounts? Sure, please e-mail me the file. I have no luck finding a place to download the rom tho.
I had to leave my old computer behind so I lost a lot of files..but the ones I care most for that I had are on the mega drive.

Indivisible is a fun game and has ryona stuff for sure. As i hoped all the characters have tired animations at low hp and wowww the protag has at least four different animations because of her different weapons. There’s even a training place you unlock that lets you toggle enemy attacks on and off sooo i bet I could use that to capture the animations...but I need to keep playing the game first! Plus there will be more characters coming as DLC, most of the ones I’m excited for ryona about will be that because they’re cameos from other games!

Also wow that ys9 ryona was good I love the simple but effective animations/voice for low hp in those games...

ALSO whoa being able to put the camera right on your character in knights chronicle changes that from not really interesting me to making me excited to see more!

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer Sure. wow you really have a lot of things happening in your life recently... I'm started to curious what's going on and what country do you live in lol... I've sent you the savefile (it should go to the folder in your "document" tab, not the folder where you install your emulator) also if you still can't find the ISO download after a while, I could help you looking as well

I'm really having a great fun with RRXX recently. The whole vibe is just incredibly hot and I absolutely love the feature where you can change body size and muscle level (I really love the strong chun-li type leg so I could just adjust them to be like that)
Until this point I have found several different dizzy types, and I was hoping to record down all those some day!

- the vanilla dizzy (pull up from the ground, opponent swing back and forth)
- knee to the chin dizzy (similiar to vanilla dizzy but more dynamic)
- in wrestling, knee to the head dizzy (opponent one hand on their head)
- slap on face, turning around dizzy (opponent have an "almost get knocked out" body gesture)
- slap on both ears dizzy (opponent having both hands on head)
- distract and then slap face dizzy (opponent have a more confused type animation)
- throw dust on the face. Can only be used by the Mongolian girl
- use a bat or oar to hit on the head (opponent swing back and forth a bit more than the vanilla dizzy)
- counter a back grab, an elbow to the head (this one is what I think the cutest. but extremely hard to trigger for you will have to counter a back grab)
- there are tons of movements that look like stun but are not officially dizzy. These are character-specific but most are from strong characters like the black girl or the final boss, with powerful punches that can stun and stagger the opponent

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
haha yeaaa some big life changes i needed a while ago. I moved far enough away to take a plane and I’m kind of poor soooo i has to leave most of my stuffs behind. but it’s worth it to live with the person you love and start new.

ohhh hm. i will have to look into that, i still am having trouble finding a rom, i wonder how it felt so easy last time.

Thief

Club Regular
If we find an interesting video or channel we should share it here right away. I came across a channel that was uploading dizzy animations from the Warriors series and foolishly just assumed I would find it again via searches, but I no longer can. I don't know if the user was taken down, he privated the vids or changed the tags (the channel was chinese so I can't remember how I found it in youtube).

Related to that I've found some stuff:

A channel with Street Fighter Girls, the SFV vids have several isntances of dizzy: Ryona-girls

Castlevania Grimoire of Souls (Mobile Game, surprisingly it has a dizzy status which was never used in any Castlevania. Not complaining since despite the many characters Shanoa, Charlotte and Maria made it in, and Charlotte is a cutie and Shanoa is stunning XD. Now we need Symphony of the Night Maria):

(Will add Charlotte and Maria when I find them)

This one is for yeefo yeefo (as for me too is the stars of birds effect over the head that truly does it for me =P, though sparks or bubbles also work):

Atelier Ryza: Ryza and the White Haired girl are left in the Breakdown status (if a character is put into Break and then is attacked too much, they will enter Breakdown, changing the sparks for the circle of stars and not even filling their turn gauge until the status is over)

(Ryza: 9:34:34 - White Haired Girl: 9:33:58)

Everyone is all over Ryza, >_> and I don't blame them, but Claudia her flautist friend is pretty unappreciated, lol. So far is the only one I can't find in this regard.

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
T Thief , I've gone through some of the older pages in this thread and seeing the videos you've linked like this one here, how are you able to go through several hour long streams to find this kind of stuff lol, you deserve an award :0

Mongaya

Potential Patron
If we find an interesting video or channel we should share it here right away. I came across a channel that was uploading dizzy animations from the Warriors series and foolishly just assumed I would find it again via searches, but I no longer can. I don't know if the user was taken down, he privated the vids or changed the tags (the channel was chinese so I can't remember how I found it in youtube).

Related to that I've found some stuff:

A channel with Street Fighter Girls, the SFV vids have several isntances of dizzy: Ryona-girls

Castlevania Grimoire of Souls (Mobile Game, surprisingly it has a dizzy status which was never used in any Castlevania. Not complaining since despite the many characters Shanoa, Charlotte and Maria made it in, and Charlotte is a cutie and Shanoa is stunning XD. Now we need Symphony of the Night Maria):

(Will add Charlotte and Maria when I find them)

This one is for yeefo yeefo (as for me too is the stars of birds effect over the head that truly does it for me =P, though sparks or bubbles also work):

Atelier Ryza: Ryza and the White Haired girl are left in the Breakdown status (if a character is put into Break and then is attacked too much, they will enter Breakdown, changing the sparks for the circle of stars and not even filling their turn gauge until the status is over)

(Ryza: 9:34:34 - White Haired Girl: 9:33:58)

Everyone is all over Ryza, >_> and I don't blame them, but Claudia her flautist friend is pretty unappreciated, lol. So far is the only one I can't find in this regard.

DAMN. You waded through a Livestream for this? I wish I had that level of patience and dedication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.