Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (6 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Holy crap you're on fire with Overhit, amazing!

Perhaps you can at the very least try out Blank City in this last month. I remember Tales of Rays put all the gacha for free when they announced it was going to be closing down, allowing to get all the content right away. At the very least could allow for vids if possible.

I am worried about Ryonaneer. I know there were problems with internet, but it's been quite a while.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I already know what stage (13-2) I need to go to in Overhit, the annoying part is continuing to reset until that one guy finally makes his move (Buffalo Charge). It has a 70% chance. Some of these video can take up to 15+ tries.

I know the stage for Dragalia Lost (wood elemental dungeon, 1200power), Knights Chronicle (2-6 to 2-9 any difficulty, that bee monster will shoot his stinger to stun), Final Blade (lose in team duel, 3ppl arena), Gate Six (gold dungeon), SAO:Memory Defrag (block until your guard breaks), Lyn: The Lightbringer (searching for a new enemy)...

I play games until I find an area then I just 'daily' it (log in for summon, log off).

---

King Of Dragons: Three Kingdom Story (Mobile) has stun but it's the same stance as having low hp.

Attachments

• KingOfDragons - LadyGuan Stun.gif
    KingOfDragons - LadyGuan Stun.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
  • KingOfDragons - NaYong Stun.gif
    KingOfDragons - NaYong Stun.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , they appear earlier (ch5? dunno that castle/city stage), but your team would probably steamroll through them, so you're next opportunity would be in hard mode with that stage. I only find the "bosses" difficult to beat. Get some overpowered friends and they'll just literally destroy the stage. And if you've been logging in daily, do a trek get 10 gems, they 2-3 week event they have, you get a free SSR. I have so many of these damned level up sprites that I have no idea who to use it on now.

I'm only knowledgeable in a few games, but I do know some good spots for ryona/stun in games.

---

Damn snow and yeah this is a stun animation (barely see those yellow stars)...

Attachments

• BurningRival - Asuka Stun.gif
    BurningRival - Asuka Stun.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 233
  • DarkEdge - Genie Stun.gif
    DarkEdge - Genie Stun.gif
    418.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Metamoqester - Yuki Stun.gif
    Metamoqester - Yuki Stun.gif
    900.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Uwaa, I need to catch up badly... this game out recently so it'll take me a while to get the characters (here's 5 atm), this is actually a sleep status but I'm guessing stun is the same.

Recording - Herianna in 'Battle test' can cause ppl to sleep as one of her moves, and you can only choose characters that you have... in my case, only 5 characters.

Attachments

• CeresM - Herianna Stun.gif
    CeresM - Herianna Stun.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 175
  • CeresM - Lina Stun.gif
    CeresM - Lina Stun.gif
    2 MB · Views: 175
  • CeresM - Jinrang Stun.gif
    CeresM - Jinrang Stun.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 195
  • CeresM - Melody Stun.gif
    CeresM - Melody Stun.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • CeresM - Erica Stun.gif
    CeresM - Erica Stun.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 252
Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha Like this CeresM. If you need more spare time just drop those bullshit games like Draglia Lost man... Doubt if anyone care about that tiny different character getting the same animation...

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : You've kept up a very impressive pace, 3 to 4 daily videos and frequents sets of gifs in this thread. Honestly it's a very admirable job, go easier on yourself.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Let me rephrase... I'm in voice, hit, and stun... I really wanted my YT of characters I like but then I got an influx of do this or do that... I can do the other characters easily once I find a portion of a game that's doable and repeatable.

- RANT RANT RANT -

I'm caught up with Dragalia Lost (just need to record) and most of the time, I'm doing dailies (some log in, log out while I do the dailes, f--- games that have pvp as a daily) most of this stuff can be done while I'm working and there are some games I really like... and there's games I don't play anymore but lazy to do them (like do what I need to record then delete the game). Most of these games I do play because the art is pretty (I like artbooks and I like to collect them, but if these mobile games aren't famous enough, they'll never see an artbook). If I can do a good character roster when the game fails in ryona, I do the roster then quit. I'm a huge collector, and I do spend on them (not too much, but then quit if results aren't showing), I spent because I show my support. All the characters I like, they aren't the main characters but they are the hardest for me getting. Games that don't make me reset the account, I will not give money... kinda like the games that help me acquire one/two favorite characters.

SAO:MD has one more character I need to get but the quests are f---ing annoying (gotta do this one mission like f---ing 120 times because the other difficulty missings take longer... and it's probably one of few games I can't auto!! Dropped Honkai Impact 3 because of it... ty for your work HaquaFan HaquaFan !!).

From time to time, I do get burned out from doing all this stuff and hoping people would help alleviate this type of job that I'm doing (alleluia, mobile ryona!!). I'm straight up recording while others do tons of segments of video clip then mesh them together to make it look great. I technically do not have the time unless I find a quicker way to do it.

Some of these overhit recordings (the ones I used the stun animations .gifs) took me a good amount of time... a) gotta wait for that exact enemy to actually do the move then if that goes through b) did the stun fail or not (since it's a 70% chance) c) is there ample time to get a complete full cycle and d) is the video long enough... a) passes like 45%... b) 80%... c) 45%... and d) I'm really picky if my videos aren't over 30sec. Luckily I'm done with a good chunk of SSRs from overhit, missing a few, but whatever... games' still on my phone. I'll do the SRs when I feel like it.

Yeah technically, people like what they like, and it's not my right to force any view on someone else. I only offer my opinion or suggestion (and if I did have a hypocritical behavior which I know has been done, I apologize...). I have a ton of hobbies and that's pretty much what's keeping me alive between... my meeting with friends and family. I don't party... I don't drink... I don't travel... I don't watch much tv... I don't wear extravagant clothing (wearing clothing that's made by super cheap labor and costs more than a video game is outrageous to me)... not picky with food unless I'm craving for something, then I'm like all out, then regret it... even anime seasons are getting boring... I play video games, but not as much... I read a shit ton of manga (especially re-reading it)... I'm NOT getting married (bachelor for life and I do have my reasons!!)... as for people to say to live my life, well I have my own goals, in other eyes they aren't spectacular, but they keep me alive... I'm too fricking busy and being a procrastinator is a busy life!

But other than that... I just gotta record, same with all the other games I play... sometimes I get bored and search the app store for new games, like this one... someone tell Ryonaneer to see if he can get a VPN working to bypass the IP block. And someone tell Apple to fix their f--king charge cables (still an iphone 6s here, don't plan on upgrading at all).

Am I getting paid for all of this working I'm doing on my YT account, hell no. I don't have a donation link and a patreon (or similar sites) because a) it's not my work (video games aren't owned by me but the company who made them) and b) iffy laws with YT (you know, the one that doesn't include real people and what not and those who hide their identities). This is ALL volunteer work... I don't have a thing on my site that says, 'if you can make a better video, feel free to do it'

- END OF RANT RANT RANT -

Haven't gotten this character yet -_- I like this character (besides Ava) but she has no voice, trial period for her today tho... expect Ava, Yuri, and Kui gifs later, I effed up on the recording...

Attachments

• FinalFighter - Rosemary Stun 01.gif
    FinalFighter - Rosemary Stun 01.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 189
Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha For Overhit, have you tried to put more than 1 character in the fight? I feel in this way the mob won't keep hitting the same character and don't interrupt the stun animation

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Just a quick update - I have Rumble Roses XX emulated on my PC. However I still don't know how to save profile, unlock contents directly, lower the difficulties so that I could take down ryona contents easier etc

Thief

Club Regular
I am frankly worried about Ryonaneer. I know it was said there were internet issues, but just hoping nothing bad happened.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Just a quick update - I have Rumble Roses XX emulated on my PC. However I still don't know how to save profile, unlock contents directly, lower the difficulties so that I could take down ryona contents easier etc

It's been a long time but I remember that unlocking content in RRXX was an enormous pain in the ass. You might be better off waiting for a cheat hack or something.

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
If there's ever any stuns I'd like to see someone do is akibas trip, cause rn I have to watch actual gameplay to find stuns, blanc from Neptunia specifically cyberdimension cause I can find stuns for the other characters but no blanc, how dare they :(
Also Kirara fantasia has neat stuns for all your favourite moe anime characters/part of Manga Time Kirara, but again, have to watch lots of gameplay footage to find stuns, especially since it's an arguably small game still.

Thief

Club Regular
Heya! Welcome aboard! And no worries it's never late. The only downside to it is that many of the vids we've shared from different channels have been already been taken down (not necessarily rule violations, many were simple gameplay whose users just took down as well) and are lost, but hope you can find stuff you like as well.

Ryonaneer has a twitter where she has linked a good amount of stuff she managed to save, so that's something.

So uh, by any chance did you manage to get the RWBY girls in Knights Chronicle?

yeefo

Avid Affiliate
Heya! Welcome aboard! And no worries it's never late. The only downside to it is that many of the vids we've shared from different channels have been already been taken down (not necessarily rule violations, many were simple gameplay whose users just took down as well) and are lost, but hope you can find stuff you like as well.

Ryonaneer has a twitter where she has linked a good amount of stuff she managed to save, so that's something.

So uh, by any chance did you manage to get the RWBY girls in Knights Chronicle?
Thanks and yeah, I've been following up on their twitter and channels like rr lg and My Ryona's channel a lot.
Also, no rip, haven't managed to get any of the RWBY girls except the blonde one with sunglasses (forgot what she was called) but I haven't levelled her up for any material yet, so oof. I don't think I've got much time for any more atm, though since I've joined this thread now I think when there's any good ryona that comes to mind I've found in the past that I think is good, I'll put it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.