Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
- Arrgh, I spent 4 hours, can't figure out how to stun again in Akiba's Trip. >_<
- I'll probably jump to Black Clover to fill the gap for now.

Thief

Club Regular

Found these, by Eye Candy Detective (in a new account or username). The stuns have their own section. Would have rathered if Lucia wasn't holding her head, but hey still pretty nice.

Zaysha Zaysha : I think you can use those cinematic moves to stun... Sorry man.

Black Clover has stuns by any chance? It caught my attention but never found anything.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
T Thief It's also odd to have that one eye closed painful expression on most SFV female characters, especially Lucia, Mika and Kolin. A blank stare would be way better IMO. If Balrog is a female then her animation would be better than most (but males always have better animations in the Japanese game anyway)

Also in terms of voice acting, I wonder how many of you are into those really exaggerated sharp screaming, but for me, I just definitely heard too much of those in Japanese voice acting

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief , Black Clover: Quarter Knights does not have any stuns. The only game I have atm is Senran Kagura (which I'll do a stun video for the groups), but I still need to beat the two main arcs -and they taking forever SLOW-. I probably have various PS4 games that have stuns as well, but I'm slow working through them as well.

---

As for screams, they are just indications that the match has ended. If you want good screams, you need the victim to be tortured for they are in fact the ones that produce the high shrieks and shrills for both male & female. IRL, a good % of people would just gasp from air with maybe a low pitch voiced due to the fact that body's tolerance for pain causes the body to fall unconscious. Being into voice ryona, I am more or less likely to have an identification if it's really or not. Words like 'いて ite (ow)', 'やめて yamete (stop it)', and 'なに nani (what the)' sometimes makes it unreasonable when being attacked, I find it acceptable when the attack has already taken place... well expect for 'what', unless it's bewilderment from an attack. Sure 'しまった shimatta (oh no / i messed up)' -ie Ky from Guilty Gear being low sweep is acceptable-, but to me these are what seperates good vs bad acting.

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : Yeah kind of agree, the pained expression is kinda a turn off as it looks they hurt a toe or something. I also prefer blank stares or a dreamy expression (think of Zero Suit Samus, Zelda or Palutena in Smash for reference).

Zaysha Zaysha : That's too bad, I really liked Noelle. Still, no worries. Keep up the good work

Tmada

Casual Client
Was not finished with the Vesperia stuff but decided to just release it. Burnt out on it.

I don't see the Rekos girls here.

As for Kirze being mentioned earlier, that has to be the worst stun ever if you could even call it that. I mean, what? Another npc in Hanus is here.

Thief

Club Regular
Holy crap, thanks man! Loved your Vesperia vids even if as you say are incomplete. Great the Tales series is getting attention, having so much stuff in them.

The finding on Epic 7 is also great!

So... uh? Who's kirze?

Tmada

Casual Client
Yeah if Xillia ever came to the pc I could mess around with that a lot easier. Still can do something with it. Terror is a status effect on there that makes it super easy to stun.

This is Kirze with her stun. It honestly looks like a strange ko pose.

Thief

Club Regular
Ah, I see what you mean. She looks like more she's asleep.

Would be awesome if you can cover Xillia in the future

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Tmada Tmada , I know that some characters use their weapon as a third leg to acquire more of a stability but that is kinda ridiculous. As for Epic7Seven, I gave up after my luck just sucked in that game (got more of those 5* cards whatever what they are called than characters, Dragalia Lost I'm fine because it gives me a lot of gems to summon while Epic7Seven doesn't). Haquafan did the stun for Summer Bellona & Karin.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Epic seven is not that exciting in terms of ryona...

Entirely subjective. Depends on what you're looking for.
I could say that SFV is not exciting ryona-wise but people would call me crazy.

I know that some characters use their weapon as a third leg to acquire more of a stability but that is kinda ridiculous. As for Epic7Seven, I gave up after my luck just sucked in that game (got more of those 5* cards whatever what they are called than characters, Dragalia Lost I'm fine because it gives me a lot of gems to summon while Epic7Seven doesn't). Haquafan did the stun for Summer Bellona & Karin.

Yeah the artifacts have a higher drop rate than characters sadly.
I usually just save up 600 bookmarks for limited summons since character is guaranteed drop after 120 summons.
Summer Karin is just a costume so I think it's same animation as normal Karin.

This is Kirze with her stun. It honestly looks like a strange ko pose.

I find it pretty cute xD but it does look like she's sleeping.
Maybe she was too winded, lost all her balance and had to lay down on her sword lol.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Dragalia Lost had 'characters', 'dragons' (that you would morph into), and wyrmprints similar to artifacts (Alchemist Code calls it memorabilia, Puella Magika calls it memories, etc). They finally removed wyrmprints but its very easy to get gems in that game. I put down the entire list of characters I have in my spreadsheet now. Let me see if I can get enough exp mats and evolution materials when that time comes to do them all. Anyway, I got other games, I can do.

Epic7Seven it was a nice game, the story... eh. I made account on all 3 servers, the only thing that was a lifesaver was the pick your 10+1 character out of 30 tries. I actually like games that developed that system cause you can actually start well in doing the story instead of beating like 6+ chapters to actually get enough gems to do another damned summon (only to be effing disappointed).

I feel like Destiny child gives you way too much gems but the rate is very low... only want to spend my money on devil's pass with the cute various costumes, but it's been eh lately. Been skipping the DoA collab and the Blazblue collab. Brown Dust seems to be next. I'm just a person who just wants the characters then use those purple thingies to open the voices.

Another game that doesn't give you much gems would be Grand Summoners and Lyn: The Lightbringer (speaking of which need to get some of the stuns in that game). In Lyn, because the 'ultra rare characters -usually in red-' are hard to get, so far I only want two atm... but you can get the yellow (the one below red tier) through these missions. It's one of those games where you can leave to let it play while you sleep -Final Blade- as well.

Overhit, so so... I don't advance in story unless I need that few amount of gems. Releasing a new character seems far and between so it seems I can always have a free pull when that comes around. I did get one of the new characters though. I haven't gotten through easy on story mode. The only gripe I have about this game is the fact that the character drawings don't match with the character models. I feel like the population is dying because we failed to get a free SSR ticket in the event.

Elune, I haven't actually engaged in that game. I seriously just want Wei Wei, but she hasn't been released, I'm rather irritated about that.

Final Blade, this game you really need just let your phone do all the work, farm farm farm farm, you can spend $10/month (one for selling equipment and characters to collecting gems), but I'm starting to get disappointed with the pulls as of late. Will probably drop in the future and the super awakened characters don't look so great imho. For $5 a month -need that fox collector-, you can get like 5-8k gems a day. Summoning is like 4k (then 10% consecutive), but you really need the gems to evolve which eats up your gems or spend the gems on stamina.

SAO: Memory Defrag, literally just praying that the character they bring out isn't another effing copy of Asuna, Silicia, Sinon, Lisbeth, Yuuki, Alice, etc. I like original characters -_- I got the Cardinal and this other character given to you for free but it has no voice.

Another Eden, story's pretty good (same story developer of Chrono Trigger), but crap, leveling is slow, collecting items is slow, gems can be plentiful at times...

Chain Strike, gems can be good since there is a tower you can climb, can reset and it can give you a good amount of gems to summon. And events to help you a bit to get items. This is the game with the 8-way stun, but getting a closer view is impossible. Will have a video out soon.

Blustone, stuns are short-lived here (usually when you exit the battle) and another takes over but they recover... I love the art though.

Dropped:
- Dawn of the Breakers, last collab didn't get me much. Had to get gems in this game. Can always reinstall if I'm lazy, story meh...
- Shin Na Zuki, going to drop after I do the Action Figure of the characters I'm missing... update hasn't been for a while now
- Star Ocean: Anemnesis, going to record some voices (JPN most probably) I'm mad I didn't get Fina from the FF collab. Game is closing in November 5th.
- Valkyrie A-whatever, going to record some voices, your einherjar disappears if you loses leaving your valkyries to kneel in disappointment.

---

But some games aren't meant to be. Give me a bad hand, I won't play the game.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Great... I need to upgrade my video editor to do some edits (on 2k/4k stuff, blah). -_-

---

Six videos coming out tomorrow -5 ryona + 1 non-ryona (Aug 15)... I finally got around to making Bluestone.

To do list:
- 25 characters from Dragalia Lost (9 down)
- 16 characters from Shin Na Zuki
- 2 characters from Black Clover (there's a ryona video of Noelle and Mimosa), I'm doing Faina and Kara DONE!
- 4 GROUPS from Senran Kagura: Burst ReNewal.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I am now on the US PSX games, lost a bunch of saves again...

Thousand Arms - playing until I get Wynia DONE!
Debating if I should replay Star Ocean: Second Story

---

I forgot about this game, I'll do the rest later...

Attachments

• VanguardPrincess - Hilda Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Hilda Stun.gif
    124.1 KB · Views: 190
  • VanguardPrincess - Luna Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Luna Stun.gif
    190.1 KB · Views: 204
  • VanguardPrincess - Haruka Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Haruka Stun.gif
    124.8 KB · Views: 223
  • VanguardPrincess - Saki Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Saki Stun.gif
    98.3 KB · Views: 248
  • VanguardPrincess - Yui Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Yui Stun.gif
    131.3 KB · Views: 186
  • VanguardPrincess - Ayane Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Ayane Stun.gif
    210.1 KB · Views: 185
  • VanguardPrincess - Kurumi Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Kurumi Stun.gif
    121.4 KB · Views: 153
  • VanguardPrincess - Lilith Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Lilith Stun.gif
    97.5 KB · Views: 225
  • VanguardPrincess - Natalia Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Natalia Stun.gif
    107.5 KB · Views: 157
  • VanguardPrincess - Eri Stun.gif
    VanguardPrincess - Eri Stun.gif
    127.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Well eff you camera...

Attachments

• Overhit - Hien Stun.gif
    Overhit - Hien Stun.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • Overhit - Rin Stun.gif
    Overhit - Rin Stun.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
  • Overhit - Shiraki Stun.gif
    Overhit - Shiraki Stun.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
  • Overhit - Luna Stun.gif
    Overhit - Luna Stun.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 169

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.