Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I hope there is a good announcement at the end of EVO. I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed the 3rd Guilty Gear.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
- I am so not feeling Samurai Shodown/Spirits, I really kinda hate the style. I have the same feeling for Street Fighter IV and V.
- Guilty Gear Xrd -whatever-, btw who's the guy with the mask? Is that the 'Man'?
- King of Fighters XV, you think they'll have a new look or go with KOF XIV?
- When is Grandblue Fantasia coming out...?!

- holy shit on the Smash grand finals...

I'm nearing the end of my JPN PSX (after JPN PSX, it's US PSX then PS2), I haven't fired up my PS4 for a while -still need to do story mode for Senran Kagura: Burst ReNewal- and do the other characters that italic golden in my YouTube video release schedule. I'm really pushing it to finish everything by the end of the year. I think people are getting tired of me releasing 3+ videos a day.

Thief

Club Regular
1. Really? I personally like it a lot.
2. It's a new character, Asuka, that Man, is a weird guy with glasses and kitty ears.
3. Most likely, especially they already had their test 3d outing so a more polished style is to be expected.
4. Early 2020

Not really, if anything 3 vids a day is a big treat when it comes to provide content so it's appreciated.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Some new characters for Blazblue were announced like a Senran Kagura character, and also Mina is coming to Shodown.

New Guilty Gear as well, and KOF15 is in development. I hope KOF15 has better art style, didn't really like how 14 looked...

There's also this? Are these new KOF characters but not in an actual KOF fighting game?

waaaitttt are these like girl versions of some of the male character...?? like they did in that spinoff game?

Ohhhh yea and my gurl Cass is coming to Soul Calibur :3

Granblue has to be coming soon, right??
ohh looks like February?

Smash was so good at EVO!! It looks like a healthy game so far...
The community is terrible and gross buuuut at least the pro playing part of community can be respectful. I loved that a girl of color was commentating too, has that ever happened at EVO before at the main event?? :o Or even just a woman at all?? Usually its SF so Smash being the main one was kind of crazy!! I wonder what will happen next year...

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Cinnpie was the girl commenting on Smash Tournament.

- I'm still mad at Netmarble not trying to bring KOF: All Star to the US Mobile (Unless it's out on Android). Chang is cute is a girl. :) Yeah, SNK Heroines before making the male female characters. I'm curious... I though Billy Kane had a daughter who somewhat practiced the same type of martial arts he did.

Mongaya

Potential Patron
Cinnpie was the girl commenting on Smash Tournament.

- I'm still mad at Netmarble not trying to bring KOF: All Star to the US Mobile (Unless it's out on Android). Chang is cute is a girl. :) Yeah, SNK Heroines before making the male female characters. I'm curious... I though Billy Kane had a daughter who somewhat practiced the same type of martial arts he did.
Pretty sure that was his Sister. You meant Lily Kane from the 3D PS2 games, right?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Mongaya Mongaya , you probably are right about that. I don't seem to follow character story lines well these days. I probably got mixed up with Kayin (from Battle Arena Toshinden 3) having a daughter. One of my friends is an ultimate SNK fan, so if I need any information about any storyline from any SNK game, he would be the one I would go to.

Thief

Club Regular
Kinda glad to see Mina back in Samurai Shodown, her story was depressing as hell back in IV.

Lol, poor Asuka despite being the MC of her game she gets usurped by the waifu XD, though from what I get data leaks showed Asuka is in there too (though still, to have another character announced before you despite being the MC kinda sucks)

Guilty Gear 4 is looking absolutely amayzaa!

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Is the Smash community too bad? It's genuine curiosity, I only play with a few friends and that's it.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Asuka? Which one? xD I don't know what series we talkg about.

Ah yea Cassandra is out in SC6 now right?? I'll have to look her up. Isn't the new SFV characters out now, too?

T Thief ughhh it's so bad! It's really bad. Every girl I meet who also likes Smash always says they aren't in the community cuz it's so bad. The fighting game community in general is bad, you should see all of the tweets today from people who were roofied or almost got roofied at parties from EVO. It's disgusting and I hate it. It's one thing for attractive to this kind of thing but it's all different when you do it in real life to real people. TBH I am a little scared for Cinnpie but hopefully she will be OK and nothing bad will happen to her.

When you try to play Smash online in quick play you are going to get teabagged ALL. the. time!! like WTF??
What the heck other fighting game this happens in?? NONE?? Almost never in any other fighting game but natural the FAMILY FRIENDLY NINTENDO GAME is the one with this shit. I played tournament mode a few times and I was the only girl character SO MUCH of the time, too, it's weird! People in the community are so rude online. Last year at EVO in GRAND FINALS two Smash players trolled the audience, held up the whole match, were being super salty becaus ethe audience was salty because everyone hated Bayonetta. WHAT OTHER FIGHTING GAMES does this happen with??

You want another example of how bad the Smash bros community is?? A famous youtuber in the smash scene committed suicide lately. i'm sure there were many reasons why he did this but i just know the community and its terrible behavior is a part of it.

aghhh sorry I am a big Smash fan but I fell away and hide from the community like most women do because it's just bad online in specific. they react too quickly to dumb thingss and hate people based on what character you play and make racist and sexist jokes and memes all over. I know it is part of internet cylture and it's bad but it looks much worse in the smash community, there recently is even stories of players dating underage players and matches getting blackmailed and rigged because of it, it's crazy.

Now maybe it's just because Smash Ultimate has become the big game right now I don't know but this kind of thing has been a problem for a long time.

For optimistic note, this artist seems to be part of the FGC and a good influence.
https://twitter.com/kohquette

I remember seeing a while back she tweeted something about how sexuality is messed up, humans will take weirdest things and be turned on by it, and it's better to explore in fictional things than let it happen in reality. I think I relate with this and I think maybe this happens for her, too, in her art?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
According to my YT subscriptions, no... there has been some Lucia/Cassandra ryona, but not much. I'm a bit surprised a little of them are out. Of course, we a specific community.

Star Ocean: Anemenesis (Mobile, US server) is shutting down service on Nov 5.

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , I think Asuka from Guilty Gear Xrd -(insert name here)-

---

In SSBU, I main Zelda and one of my friends main Peach. I don't follow up on the community though. People being dumb on the chat thing during the grand finals of SSBU. I don't even have Twitch and skeptical to get Twitter again.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Lol, the Asuka from Senran Kagura. She's actually the main character, but from what I get, Yumi has such an overwhelming popularity that she keeps displacing Asuka from everything.

Sucks to hear all that, I was aware that the Fighting Game Community in general could be pretty bad, but I didn't expect this much, especially in Smash. I had heard the dating story, but not much aside that. I can see why it bothers you so much, especially if Smash is something you enjoy so much, sorry to hear all that.

So uh... sorry for the stupid question, but what's being roofied and teabagging?

Zaysha Zaysha : Anamnesis is shutting down as well, sucks really. It lasted a lot more than Tales of the Rays did at least. What happened? Undeperformance?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
So uh... sorry for the stupid question, but what's being roofied and teabagging?

Not that familar with the term roofied - nvm
Teabagging on the other hand, I've seen people do a lot in games in general when I used to play competitive games.
I see this more in FPS games where they just go over your body after they kill you and crouch and stand up repeatedly.
Now a days I'm just a casual lol I haven't seen much of it in other games recently.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Not familiar with slang? Urban Dictionary, August 6: number neighbor is your friend...
- Teabagging, well Haquafan described it well how it's used in games.

---

Oh that Asuka from Senran Kagura... my bad. I feel like Asuka's your generic heroine female lead. Yumi just has that special flavor...?

T Thief , Star Ocean: Anamnesis’ Global Version Is Shutting Down On November 5, 2019 Eh, I'm assuming there's just no new content and people have been waiting and waiting, and probably bad drop rate. I'm sooo happy I got A2. I'm probably just going to do some voice recordings. Getting ryona voices in the game is a pain cause of some passive (doesn't flinch unless it's over 20% dmg) for like a crap ton of characters.

---

Omg, Grandia HD edition coming out... always wanted to do a ryona of Feena (and her stun).

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Have not seen much ryona of the new SC/SF ladies no, it's weird. maybe cuz ryona videos get shut down a lot recently?

Yea, roofied means you drug someone usually in a drink...and the reason people get roofied is usually to be sexually abused. =_=
Teabagging is very stupid, it's in lots of FPS games but what fighting games you see it in?? like almost NEVER because it's childish and gross and stupid. Butttt of course now you see people doing it in smash ALL THE TIME wtf

Ah yea I never did beat Grandia before but Feena was like one of the first times I experienced ryona from the demo wayyyy back in the day. Wait Grandia has stun?? Or do you mean the same as KO? She has very cute ko sprites if i remember right. either way it would be cool to play that series in HD! Good news.

Well I prolly won't be on much soon, have big life things going on and will be very busy!

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
found one for poison
(4:12)

Rant time: does anyone feel that Lucia in the original final fight looks much better? The original one looks 10x better, cooler and hotter. The new Lucia looks just like a really dumbed-down generic blond girl and is not even as attractive as Cammy and Kolin.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : That's... messed up... I really didn't expect that.

Most of the videos focus on DOA or SC actually, with some Dynasty Warriors, and most of the time is wrestling moves. At least we're not in those times when we had to deal with bot spamming old videos in awful quality.

Zaysha Zaysha : Yeah, Asuka is pretty by the numbers... but she's not unlikable and kinda has her charm. Dunno much about Yumi, but everyone is all over her. That's why I was joking on how Asuka was stuck in Yumi's shadow despite being the main character of Senran Kagura.

I didn't know Grandia had stuns, or as Ryonaneer says you mean KOs?

@quiet_resolve: I think she looks pretty nice, though I can kinda see your point. May be the art style of SFV given we have her original design and all.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
T Thief I would say I don't complain if it's a completely new character, but I just have a PTSD on recent games dumbing down cool, special and unique female characters into plain, general cute looking Japanese model doll-faced characters, and this Lucia seems to be another great example.

Still, I'm satisfied with poison/Lucia stun animations. Poison has really good dizzy moan, and Lucia will hold her head saying "I'm seeing stars" which is kind of interesting,and I'm looking towards to hear the Japanese voice.

Thief

Club Regular
I see what you mean, though. Lately Japanese artists kind of "Moe-fy" everything. Cute style isn't bad by any means, but it kinda sticks out they take everything to it.

You managed to find Lucia's animation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.