Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (5 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : When she's looking serious or stern Satsuki is great, but when she glares at someone, holee crap she looks terrifying. But the few moments she lets out a satisfied smile she also looks incredibly pretty. But IIRC it was in the last episode she gave Ryuko a honest, tender smile and it was gorgeous.

River City Girls has some pretty nice spritework, love how lively the animations are and the cute designs don't hurt XD

I have seen Yina's, I'll post it if I can find it again. Shucks on the poor quality vids on FB, but hey worth a shot.

I guess the Atelier Girl does play it well but it indulges in it. I mean, spats ARE quite popular, hers are veeery tight, emphazise a lot her very curvy and voluptuous body and there are many not so subtle angles of her bottom and legs, not to mention her waifuish personality, and suggestive pics and images (adjusting her shorts, putting her tighthighs, etc), they aren't doing anything NSFW but they are definitely going the fanservice route. Perhaps all the censorship issues on the PS4 also contributed to appreciate all this. That said though, nothing wrong with liking any of that >_> or the take itself, I personally do like her design even if I am not crazy about it.

@Haqua: I see what you mean... still, if you give it a shot in the future can you try Seiko the Miko girl? Nobody plays as her.

Zaysha Zaysha : Please do, dude. The best choice seems to be enemies that use long range attacks, given close range attackers will quickly interrupt the stun with a follow up attack.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I think there is some confusion from what I wrote... 'sparring mode' is a mode where you summon one type of enemy where they attack you, so choose the one that doesn't KD or KU then in the other option tell the enemy to stop attacking... though the only problem is the cast isnt quite huge like PBS or EV...

Seems Kagura stops moving after a while in her stun animation (it seems to have been just 'copied' over from EV though... laaame). Also I need to buy Gessen (Yumi's group) and New Hebijo (Miyabi's group and Miyabi seperately) but they don't have the other three girls (Renka & gang), kinda expensive atm so I'm waiting. I only bought Ryoki (Ryona & Ryobi's elder sister), Kagura, and Naraku group. Yeah this time, I'll leave the hair & (maybe) costumes at default

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Ah, my bad.

I also think it's best if you leave the hairstyles at default, given Senran Kagura has a bad case of same face syndrome for the designs, so if you use customs it will look like the same girl several times.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Just recorded 'Makurena Makendo 2' (PSX) stuns... I should've done 1P vs 2P to do the stuns a bit easier for Hikari (Makendo 2) and Mai (Original Makendo), but I went with that method with Madonna and Makenro. Yeah I know there are some videos of them floating around, but I'm using the PSX version so there are voices with the stuns.

I need to beat Asuka's group and Homura's group to unlock Daidoji and whatever that purple haired female teacher is named. I was thinking of doing large groups of them, but I'm just going to do it by sections. Asuka (6) Homura (6) Kagura (3) Yumi (5) Miyabi (5)... there's a Renka swimsuit, but I don't see the festival girls on the PS Store.

Ungh, hating archers and mages in Dragalia Lost. I kill the enemy by mistake and I wanted that enemy to kill me and higher the difficulty is just dying super fast -_-

T Thief , hitting post #1000

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
- Kings Raid (Mobile) has that new catgirl character Kirze (sp?)...
- Super Neptunia RPG (PS4) sucks so bad... at least L2 is saving my sanity.

That games (River City Girls) looks great. I'm more of a Kyoko fan.

---

Ranma 1/2 Renaissance Battle (PSX) has no stun :(
Sailor Moon Super S (PSX) has no stun :(

Dragalia Lost (Mobile) found a stage that has stun, knock up and knock down, so all the characters that I have will be going through that. I'm just highly cursing when I do a dodge roll and have to repeat the stage over again. I think all of my life recording these videos, I think I have wasted a month's worth of time trying to redo some scenes. Not sure what is most notorious: getting stunned in arena when I was still doing Epic7Seven, Overhit (waiting for that buffalo charge, basically one of the enemies that stun in the game), Crystal hearts. I've also spent a month probably looking for places to do ryona...

---

You know speaking of Tales of Berseria (PS4), I played it a bit, and you can get a real close-up of Velvet once you set sail on that first mission to that ice island or something (after you break out of prison), get close to the camera and get stunned. I couldn't record it on my PS4 because it has that weird 'you can't record' here thing.

Last edited:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
@Haqua: I see what you mean... still, if you give it a shot in the future can you try Seiko the Miko girl? Nobody plays as her.

No
Miko - MEGA
Yina - MEGA

(I'm not doing the other chars, hope it's worth it.)

- Super Neptunia RPG (PS4) sucks so bad... at least L2 is saving my sanity.

I thought it was a breath of fresh air lol although I didn't get far.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
HaquaFan HaquaFan , I feel like it's more a mobile game rather than a PS4 game (Super Neptunia RPG). Just the lack of animation seems like the game was poorly made. Also I'm on Global for Honkai Impact 3rd, so we still on Seele event (reminding me of Evangelion here). I need to do the CHN voices since you aren't doing them :p

I might switch my Bluestacks to the JPN version. US store is being quite bland these days on mobile. Then again, I'm a bit busy with all these games/systems I still have to go through (kinda trying to push it because that was kinda one of my NYR), it's nice to see Mobile Ryona starting to take up some of the PS2 games that I have. But... he's missing a few things -_- not to mention other scenes missing from other games from other systems -_-

---

Well, dang, stop/stun/shock is the same animation in Silent Möbius (PSX). Now to figure out to make the shintoist (Nami) not die in less than 30 seconds. Kiddy takes forever to get killed -_- (eff u Yuki and your auto 'treatment')

Do you guys remember how to stun in Asuka 120% Final: Burning Festival Final (PSX)? I just collected the 'continue' screen for all the characters (forgot the 2 secret characters because I lost the save) and will be shown 7/25.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Oh, yeah. Asuka 120% was a legitimately fun game. I think it's the same people behind Phantom Breaker. Too bad no more of those came out

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
HaquaFan HaquaFan , ah... you're right *feels dumb* I must be thinking of that other channel that has the JPN voices.

---

Power Instinct 2 (PSX), I forgot how long it has to load the transformed character. I put a ryona/stun video of Super Oume/Otane.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Elune (Mobile)... it looks like it's a new release, seems to have a view animation similar to Kings Raid (downside, can't zoom in close). I'll try to get one video up to show you guys. Don't even need to own to the character to view it (always a plus!)

Valkyrie Anatomia (Mobile) does have a losing animation of the character, good place to see it is in the 3rd slot. I have a video coming out tomorrow at 12am EST.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Hey, that's the girl from Final Fight 3 isn't she? Thought they weren't updating SFV with the huge gap since Kage's reveal. Neat. Also cool to have Honda back and Poison, though what's with her massive bed hair XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.