Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (5 Viewers)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
On a gaming perspective I'm disappointed to see that Nintendo and other jp companies are still remaking FF and pokemon... which started to make me fed up at least 5 years ago

And Bethesda revealed nothing about elder scrolls 6 but only a bunch of garbage mobile games. The only thing I'm looking forward to is AOE2 definite edition (probably last of us 2 too)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Lessee...
- Tales of Arise (PS4, X-bone) -Bandai Namco 2020 meh
- Sakura: Rice and Ruin -Xseed
- Akiba’s Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed -Xseed (seems to be remake of the game?)

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : Come to think of it I did hear the Secret of Mana remake had a lot of issues. But what happened exactly?

Well, we barely have info but Tales of the Arise may be worth a look in the future, the two leads look kinda cool.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief remake music was god awful... they added voices, it seemed okay (I do have Primm's Secret of Mana Remake ryona voice on my channel). The gameplay was clunky and when it was released it crashed a lot. No online co-op? Honestly, it just looks like some 3rd rate company made the game...

---

Though today is the 2nd day, so I'm hoping there are more good news...

Thief

Club Regular
Yeah, came across the announcement on twitter a bit ago. While Mai is no surprise, but Kula seems to be exploding in popularity lately

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ughhhh they gave her a dumb crybaby lose pose tho. >_>
I hate that stuff, when they make characters who aren't kids do stuff like they are babies.
But i guess you have to cover all of the fetish bases in a game like this huh? xD

Thief

Club Regular
Well... to be fair, Kula has been acting pretty immature and childlike for years even in the KOF series (being very ditzy, referring to herself in third person, child like behaviour and speech, being overly enthusiastic), iirc her stunted growth was part of her story all the way back in the 2000s. So it isn't really DOA's fault on this one >_>

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Seems like one of those 'collect questions and filter the useless ones' sites: Questionbox Receive anonymous questions!

Doesn't look like Magia Record (Mobile) has stun, I'll post a video soon...

---

Still alive, but very busy... yay, it came!

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I recorded 'some' stuns from Overhit (Mobile) still trying to find the other characters, found this one stun character (water) the ones that other videos have been using, but some fire chars (which I don't have, using my friend list) have been dying pretty fast. Also I noticed that some share the same stun animation.

I'm trying to do all the characters that I have for Another Eden (Mobile), some seem a bit too difficult due to the fact that I leveled them pretty well.

Really starting to get to a point where I have to force myself to learn video animation (been busy to learn it). I still have a lot to do.

---

Has anyone confirmed if there is stun in Valkyrie Automation (or whatever it is called for mobile), I kinda dropped that game because of lack of room on my phone.

On Bluestacks, I see this game called 'Calling of Angels' which seems to have rip off characters from various series (Asuka from 'Evangelion', what's that girl's name from Black Rock Shooter, and that other girl from Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity) and music from various video games (Lobby theme for Phantasy Star Online and Hammerfall from Ninety-Nine Nights.) Still seeing if there's stun though

Ride Zero is a shooter rhythm game.

Soul Ark has a few new characters now.

Last edited:

Tmada

Casual Client
Epic 7 came out with a new hero, Lilibeth
Not quite yet. Wed most likely. The tower that opened has an enemy that causes stun for 2 turns on a two turn cooldown at floor 90. Would be cool if it didn't hit so hard though. The fire enemies in part 2 of chapter 2 work well as they always follow up with a stun at half health or less. Just not that good for ice characters of course since they will miss half the time.

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : You mean Valkyrie Anatomia? Well, I've looked quite a bit into it and looked at japanese wikis, so far as I know it has no stuns. Another case where Dizzy animations were removed from an entry in a series where they were used before in a giant waste because the cast is immense (following Star Ocean Anamnesis, Xenoblade and the entire Musou Spinoffs)

What are Bluestacks BTW?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Kula seems to be exploding in popularity lately

Pretty big fan of Kula but I don't like the way she looks and she sounds funny in DOA6 lol.
Her other costumes looks too similar to other DOA chars in the same costumes. (looks like just hair swap imo).

What are Bluestacks BTW?

Bluestack is an android emulator. I also use it since I can't record anything from Nox(another emu)

Thief

Club Regular
HaquaFan HaquaFan : Kula is still voiced by Yumi Kakazu, though, since her very first appearance. I guess her voice sounds more forced nowadays because Yumi has been acting since the 90s so a cutesy voice may not come as natural as before. And yeah, japanese fans also commented she looks too similar to Marie Rose in facial features and body type. Though a mod popped up that gives her the icy blue hair color of the games.

Bluestack is for Iphones and such? Or for PC?

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha Are you interested in covering overhit with a better camera and more fluent stun animations? I came across a few videos and I think it's definitely worth doing.
You can't pause the battle but there are definitely ways to capture stun animations nicely

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Bluestacks can be used on a computer! I used it myself for recording some of the videos and gifs I did lately.

Oh also interesting.

Capcom is making a new mobile game with all kinds of their characters in it. It's a turn based card battle game?
Looks maybe fun, but for ryona, it has that super detailed mobile art style, and the characters get hit, tired, and even KOd across the screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.