Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (2 Viewers)

Tmada

Casual Client
Ah I have and use that. I'm on the phone when playing. Tried SideSync and it doesn't turn out smooth. Looking good but I find those others distracting. Just a me thing though trying to get everything but the target out of the way. Characters, barriers, etc.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Honestly, it is better to record with an emulator of phone apps on your computer (depending on how state of the art it is) mine is well very old, but it does exactly what I want it to do, but the only problem is I'm running out of space on my main drive and probably have 20gb left of free space so currently my Bluestacks is out of commission atm.

Resolution much better on pc too, like quiet_resolve said... there is loss involved when platform to platform. Trying to create some videos of combined and I get loss resolution.

---

I am back to recording tomorrow, getting over this sickness. Good thing I still have videos scheduled.

--

quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , I'm kinda with you on the stuns, it's all bleah and wire-framed here now-a-days, I did love Monster Super Hunter (or whatever that game is called) but getting a monster was a bitch and spending money didn't seem to help -_- As for Knights Chronicles, I really don't level my team high, but I have to redownload it again due to lack of space on my phone.

Thief

Club Regular
@quiet_resolve: I... don't disagree either. Nowadays everything seems reduced to "look down and breathe somewhat heavily" or hand to the head/chest and sway slightly. As you say, animations lack energy or movement >_>

Great job on those gifs, though. Dat quality

Zaysha Zaysha : Take it easy man, go back once you really feel better

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Wowww yea those look great!
Huhh wait if I have my Epic 7 account linked to google could I login to it on Bluestacks?? :rolleyes:
Maybe I could help get more of those redone in higher quality then?

For me I think the best game overall for stun animations so far I erver seen is Kings Raid. I wish designs for characters were more different, faces were more variety, and sometimes the animations are so exaggerated its too silly. xD But overall it has soooo much variety, such smooth animations, it's the best one so far for this kind of fetish imo.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , Monster Super League stun animations is post #239 on this topic by quiet_resolve.

Hmm, best stun? I have a lot of games I like, but seriously my problem with most games is I need a better CAMERA ANGLE and ZOOM.
- King's Raid is good, but I'm hating the randomness button again (but it solves camera angle and zoom).
- East Legend (very old game), Dragon Blaze, Seven Knights, Monster Super League, to name a few

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh yea that one has some good animations, just the character models aren't detailed. Makes sense for a mobile game though.

Hmmm I installed bluestacks! It doesn't run the best tho ^^'' Keeps saying about virtualization but I can't find those settings on my computer anywhere...

But I am gonna install Kings Raid and Epic 7. KR lets you see everything even on a new account which is nice, if I can login to my Epic 7 account though I could get even better versions of the stun animations I care about!

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha What I did on Monster Super League is to find female opponents in Arena (rerolling a lot) and stun them with my spell. They are one of those turn-based game that pauses for action, so stun was much easier to record. And yea it's a shame the character models couldn't be more detailed.

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer I also love King's Raid a lot (actually one of the few mobile games I've played into) If there's anything to be improved I hope they will change the facial expression. I don't know what to expect but those expressions are the same and not quite what I'm looking for. Also it'll be great if we are allowed to rotate the camera on all directions, not just on the Z axis

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hm how's these?

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
That looks great. And Zashya good find on that MFF and the all star game! You always have a good eye on interesting ryona contents, damn

Have you guys noticed that in a lot of games the male or even the monsters have better stun animations (to my taste)?
They are often much more "alive" and have energy, have better and more diverse facial expressions, pretty much everything I was looking for.

Maybe it's when they make the female characters they wanted to make them more "ladylike" and attractive so the females still have to maintain their composure even when stunned? Well how unfortunate that's the exact opposite I hope for. I really hoped the girls could just fall on all four and gets really really dizzy :)

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Yeah, that has always been a thing, girls have much more "downplayed" animations than guys. It was especially notable in 90s games. Nowadays there seems to be more mixed with what you find, but it definitely still happens >_>

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Eh, I've been literally trying to download every single game on my iphone to see if it has any ryona content. Once I'm done with a few things on Bluestacks, I'm switching the region to Japan, and burden myself with MORE work. Marvel Future Fight, I saw Magik stun quite some time ago in my subscriptions and I was like, why hasn't anyone done the stun for this ('emilia plays video games' doesn't seem to do stun that much but occasionally there is a game that she play with a stun), I've always know the All*Star game had stun, lucky every character has their own unique stun animation.

I know what you mean about the 'ladylike' stun, I'm also kinda annoyed at the 'ladylike' fall to the ground one (I seriously hate Soul Calibur's female fall on the ground pose). Sprawled out on the floor dizzy, very rare I see that.

Meh, I can't believe I didn't upload any of the other videos of 'El Chronicle'.
Problem with Bluestacks is like some of these games are nearing like 2-5GB size, but at least the updates are nice and fast a bit.
I should try that gif animation program for Chain Strike. I got Dragalia Lost to do as well... aaah!

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Wait, which 'All*Star' game is being talked about?

Marvel Future Fight, huh? I think I saw a ryona clip fo that a long time ago but they only did one.

Yea, this GIF program is very good, just took some practice to learn the details. I don't care to do it for EVERYONE but I will try to do it for ones I like! I'll have to update the uploads of the gifs on mega too. Hm, I made some higher framerate ones but when I try to upload here they don't look riught and slowdown...

So I'll post link to the mega folder, the newer ones are named and should be at at the bottom.

(hmmm those versions look weird too?? I don't get it, when I open the gifs on my computer they look good sooo huh weird maybe the high frame rate makes the file weird because it's too big?)

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha Fall on all four is a metaphor lol, but I definitely want to see more spirited animations like men and monsters

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer What I really like about that tools is editing frame by frame which is perfect for making a seamless loop for stun animation. Still much easier to learn than professional tools for sure.

Ran into another two today.

Alexa is one of my two favorite characters in the game (the other one is Jena) and Maya has one of the best facial expression (that blank stare really tells she is stunned. Good ones like this are not that common in Epic 7)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Nice! I was able to gif those myself today but again I don't know why but the gifs play perfect in my gif viewer program but when I try to upload they get all slow and stuff. Playing this on PC has helped me see a lot of details I never could on phone like the facial expressions and stuff!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Crap, Crystal Hearts is terminating on 6/3
- In order to get stunned state, you need to get stunned (yellow half circle lines), then get hit by an enemy to see the stun animation, wtf is this...
- quiet_resolve, the bomb goblin does stun me but the other goblins don't hit me... blah

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
That probably a bug or they might have fucked up the code when they ported it to overseas versions. (thank god I still recovered those old videos)

6:12
last fight

This game is probably older than my history in this forum... lol
The first time I came across those characters I found them incredibly attractive, especially that elven archer(her stun animation also looks really alive). But right now as I look at them I don't feel as much. Probably have seen too many similar games with the same art style? I don't know. Still, it's one of the better game back then when we haven't uncovered so many amazing games with stun contents.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , I do have some stun in them (very little)... but it's going to be ages for me to get the stuns. Damn these characters with high resists. -_-

I'm pushing the stuns of Mai-Z-Hime to another date. There's a couple of games that I want to knock out first. I'll be doing a lot of recording during this weekend unfortunately I don't think I'll hit 2k videos until June.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Well I found more excuse to find ryona in epic 7. With the screen size of bluestacks and the way you can pick frames one at a time with that gifrecord program, I can try to capture the hit poses of characters in the game.

I dunno how far I will get with it but I at least want to try and get the sprites for some of them.

Tmada

Casual Client
Thinking alike yet again. Right as I hit Rin in the challenge with Sol's S3 I thought about it and there it is. Boss health in that one is in the way however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.