Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , May 9th.

May 8th, I've given you a preview of Elemental Gelade (Ren)
May 9th, I've given you a preview of Mai Z Hime (Shizuru)

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha

Do you think there's a way to capture those stun animations in a front camera? Maybe participate in a pvp fight and let the girl appear on the opposite team, as what I did in the monster super league

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Also, has anyone of you found a channel that will cover the finish her dizzy animation for MK11? Does Shao Kahn in MK11 still toss his hammer and stun his opponents?

Thief

Club Regular
Found Dizzy's animation in Epic Seven: it's a bit dull actually.

Will try to find a clearer one

EDIT: This is more clear

3:29:52

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhhh I actually like it a lot tho~ Just need to find a better version of it.
Alsooo whoa in that first vid who is the girl on the bottom left?? She looks the same style as Rin...

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Nooo not sarcastic I don't know who that is, never seen her in the game yet. I've been playing loitttta arena to try and get to Gold for unlocking Maya aaaaaand it's been hard, only just barely got to Silver so far buuut get who I happened to get from the free daily summon? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh looks like a new lady for Kings Raid also? I don't have it atm my phone can't fit both Epic 7 and that. xD

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I've also started to play Epic 7 recently. This game is incredibly polished that it will work well even as a single player RPG game... Loved it

Also, I found an early King's Raid footage and am surprised to see how everyone looked so differently... Even for Kasel Frey

There are quite a few stun animations played in this video

I mean, I like the old one much better.... All the characters and the art style looks more matured. The exact improvement I would hope to be on King's Raid.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh huhh...You mean the faces right? They do look a bit more serious, sorta older, yea. Weird...

Musta changed the art style kinda early huh?

Ohhh yea it was kinda complicated for my phone but I did get KR back on and got footage of the new character.

Also went and got shorter clips of the characters but they look not so good on Twitter...ah well the full quality ones are still on the mega folder.

Offa my phone so the resolution isn't the best buuut I did finally get a clear shot of dizzy~!

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Say, one detail. One of the girls from Kings Raid, the black haired one, you uploaded the same animation gif twice in your twitter.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
ahhh I noticed that, I dunno how that happened and it would be super annoying to redo soooo it'll have to wait i guess. >_> I'm still uploading them to twitter but might put em on mega also.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I think Ryonaneer has already done a great job but I decided to start recording epic seven stun gifs whenever I run into one. They are directly from the game instead of videos, so they should be of as good qualities as they can be.

Tmada

Casual Client
In the meantime. No one around my level is using Dizzy so it's hard to get the stun while clearing the others around her.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer
I recorded my own game on Bluestack with PC screen capturing tool.

Generally speaking, do not crop or resize your gif after the gif is made because each operation will lose its quality. Also, do not upload big sized files to a pic uploading websites or youtube because those websites will "adjust" it for you. Make sure your gif tool will allow you to edit frames and make a gif out of frames. It works way better than a "vid to gif convert tool"

I'm a little bit disappointed on most of the epic 7 stun animations though, as those animations were a bit dull and lack a "momentum" or 'spirit'
(think of Monster Super League as a positive example) I know you guys are probably tired of me complaining about every game... But I'm really the kind of person that I rather see ONE good stuff than 20 bad ones

So, if wishlist is a thing in the world of Ryona... My current wish list would be Rumble Roses XX (all moves that incur a "stun" like animation) and Tera (all characters, close camera, and decent quality) If anyone happened to run into one of those, please don't hesitate to @ me.....

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I don't know Monster Super League or what the animations look like there.
What program do you use to convert the videos to GIFs?

Yea, second on the RRXX thing. I haven't seen a lot of Tera stuff ever actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.