Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
In SFxT they probably were going to add the mechanic at first, but when the final product was taking shape they realized it would be unbalanced or something. From what I get some chars in that game are pretty combo heavy and all

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Hum I tried to also capture the wake up animation but something about my capture was glitching, you can see the frame tears going on too. >_> Dunno what's up with that...

So for Dizzies I found ones from SFV and SFxT and SF4 (but I think some are missing from 4??)

SFV has a bunch of ones you maye haven't heard because it has all of the dolls from story mode.
The dizzies from SFxT are maybe my favorite dizzy sounds overall from any game, but SNK has more variety. I like in SFxT because they are often longer and sound more like struggling and stunned than some more exaggerated stuff like SNK. Also nice because Tekken never has dizzy so you get to hear Tekken charas being stunned. Of course it's funny cuz SFxT doesn't even HAVE stun mechanic but the voices are there. x'D

Though I admit DOA5 has some good ones too but it's more like defeated than dizzy...

Anyway apparently Tekken x Street Fighter is still a thing to be made, I saw Harada say something about it lately. Not too excited for it for ryona unless they change something buuut still excited for it as a game!

quiet_resolve quiet_resolve
Here's the voices I found and put together:
MEGA

Also a bit of mix of Ibuki Eng ryona sounds from SF4 I found on my HDD.

Thanks this is great!

I feel the same about these voices. SFVT is generally better, I dislike exaggeration, and I like the concept of "struggling" which is why I enjoy the "wake up" animation, and for SFV only enjoy Cammy's JP voices falls into that catergory. Only her voice sounds like stunned, others are just heavy breathing. (cammy has my favorite animation too) SF4's chun li is probably another one I like.
Do you have SF5 kolin's too?

doa5 does not have a strict stun but there are a lot of moves that make the girl looks temporarily stunned, disoriented or lose control of the situation. It's still generally one of the better games of my taste.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
OK! So, first this

It's tricky for meeee cuzzz I realllly like this ship...!! I like the idea of them being together and I guess the aniamtion is vague cuz it COULD be a forced thing which is not like Dana at alllll. >_>; But it could also be more like Dana um being assertive. xD Or roleplay, I dunno, maybe Jill could be into that?

Any way. I dunno why it matters to me obviously this is ryona and stuff but something about that kind of thing is different..

Also! I still am dragging feet on SNK but am gonna force myself to do it tonight or tomorrow since I have to send it back soon.

But in the meantime I did some stuff of DOA6 beta. Good side is that lose animations and voices are back, though they are a bit trickier now? Cool that they are are still there.

MEGA

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I don't know what it is, just saw it on my Twitter and shared. I think maybe...a fan game? In progress??
It's of VA11HALLA, a visual story game from a little while ago, lot of fan art recently for it. Not really ryona related just something I thought was interesting.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Just to note now about my channel. Instead of having multiple groups of people in a video, I'm only doing the newest character of that batch (unless they all new). I'm slowly trudging along here though I'm recording a lot of videos offline and good chunk, maybe 200+ hasn't been uploaded to my channel yet.

Starting the 24th you'll start to see some of the Grimms Notes chunk, but I'll be doing 4 videos when that hot mess comes around until it subsides (don't know the exact date, but after that, I'll go back to 3 videos/day). Cryptract (Mobile) has so many damn characters...

But for now here's Bellona from Epic 7 Seven (sorry for the low quality, trying to get her stunned in arena was quite a bitch, I'll do a better video when I get a chance, and yeah I'm looking out for that 'witch' as well, can't do crap when she's level 1)...

- EDIT: I have a better video now...

---

I bought 2 games off the PSN store:
- Undernight: Inbirth Ex:Latte -St- $19.99 (ends tomorrow)
- God Wars: Future Past $14.99 (ends tomorrow)

When did Japan add these characters to their list?
ゐ / ヰ (wi) & ゑ/ ヱ (we)... going to mess me up one day...

---

HINT HINT: If you look at my playlists, you will notice 'Private Videos' (it means something is scheduled!)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh nice! Thank yous~

Whew I lost sleep staying up to record the rest of SNK Heroines...>_>;;;
But I did get a buncha pose stuff! Not ryona stuff, mostly, but stuff I liked from this game of pretty gals.

Twitter thread here if youw ant:

But you can watch and download here:
MEGA

Got videos showing off all the girls poses for photograph stuff.

I also have all walking animations just cuz a lot of them are cute but you never really see em in gameplay...

ALSO I am gonna edit poses of them all sleeping and waking up form the intro, getting caught in the sand.

Humm I dunno who my favorites are in this one, usually it's easy for me to pick. xD I guess that is the point of the game. But I think if I had to pick favorites overall I would say Zarina, Love, and...Leona? It's weird I don't really like Athena much in the newer KOF stuff even though she is one of my favorites from old KOF.

OK! I think I finished all of my uploads for SNK heroines, in that Mega folder. Still a few things I forgot or missed, like some of the item animations...And I wanted to show everyone waking up from both angles but you don't pick it, it's sorta random? I got everyone sleeping at least once, though.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Hmm... (status update)

I finally finished all the videos that I uploaded onto my YT account -like from january 7th- , and somehow I feel accomplished, though IF I don't see any new content from now to the end of year, I will most probably run out of content... I have not figured out how much ryona videos that I can do from my retro systems, but it seems a few people have started to do some retro ryona (heck, I still need to finish my Wii). On the bright side, I have padded myself until the beginning of February of videos, and I have enough content to be good until the beginning of March (just need to upload DIFFERENT 80+ videos).

I'm still recording videos from the mobile games, and I'm kinda trying to finish that ASAP (KOR voices of Seven Knights, KOR/JPN voices from Knights Chronicles, missing two girls from 'Dawn of the Breakers', need to finish the rest of the girls from 'Shin Na Zuki', need to record video from God of High School, Dragalia Lost is a bitch, etc...).

Still debating if I should share my YT release spreadsheet so you guys know what is coming...

HaquaFan

Casual Client
When did Japan add these characters to their list?
ゐ / ヰ (wi) & ゑ/ ヱ (we)... going to mess me up one day...

Didn't know those existed xd.

Also to add more phrases to your SNK list with my average listening skills;
Need more context for me to guess correctly since I don't know most of the chars but:

Kula
o-netsu kamo - Might be a fever... (almost sure?)

Luong
fura fura suru wa (female-like speech of fura fura)

Zarina
sekai wa mawatte - the world is spinning

Mian
ima uranaito - if I look into future now... (sounds like fortune telling?)
kore mo bakkakuri(some guy?) no sei - This is also ???'s fault.

mui mui
nikuman choodai - give me (some sort of meat food)

nakoruru
ishiki ga... - my sense (of awareness) ...

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I can agree to Haquafan's translation of those voices.

---

Ok, got the stun of that witch now.

Thief

Club Regular
Haquafan: Bakakuri is a mix of baka and Kukuri, Kukuri being the sand manipulating dude who caused the story of SNK Heroines and a teammaet of Mian in KOF XIV. She doesn't like him very much.

Here's a vid of GGXrd Stun and Time over quotes

【GGXrd】気絶&タイムアップ集

Can you translate the girls in this one? Thx in advance!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
- Light: Fellowship of Roux (Mobile) is closing February 6th. I got all the characters that I could get, so I'm now dropping that game.
- I find it ironic that Grimms Notes (Mobile) which closed on January 10th for the US servers, has an anime on Crunchyroll.
- If you haven't noticed, I uploaded the Serila stun from Epic 7 Seven.

---

T Thief
- I'll start a translation list soon, but I'm a bit busy atm.

For anyone that wants to see how I'm doing with my uploads (or what's being released):
- YouTube Release Video List (Doesn't really mean I can slack off, but I'm kinda recording videos non-stop, and you'll see me throw up videos here and there. Just f--- me and my 200+ Cryptract videos.)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer
- Looks pretty good, I wish my phone was that of better quality though.

---

Skipping my Wii for a bit, attacking the system (Xbox360) that has a good chance on dying on me...

- I really never made it far in this game because the system just dies on me, always wanted to do ryona on Tyrruru (or whatever her name is). (Why is this game not supported on the X-BONE?!)
- You will start to see some Xbox360 now populating the spreadsheet, not sure what I have is stun worthy though.

Last edited:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Here's a vid of GGXrd Stun and Time over quotes

【GGXrd】気絶&タイムアップ集

Can you translate the girls in this one? Thx in advance!

This one is a lot harder so I will probably butcher the grammar/spelling
and not that familiar with GG.

May
ofuu sama tonderu - ___ is flying
kura kura suru - (spinning sound effect)
chotto taima - time out
jikan giri ka - Out of time..

Millia
teegowa - strong opponent
mazui - this is bad
shimatta - oh no
mittomeru shika nai - No choice but to admit defeat
shibutoi - You're tough
moku-san kurutta - moku has gone insane.

Ino
Aserenaide - Don't rush me
chotto kyukeshinai - Wait, why don't we take a break?
bai ni shite kaishite yaru - I'll return this to you 2 times
mada tanoshimitai noni - I haven't had fun yet
hara mou jikan - Oh, it's already time?
??? - (the stomp killed the phrase lol sounds like she's complaining of something)

Ramlethal
bikkurishita - That surprised me
karada kinoshinai - My body won't activate
??? watashi - (not sure, saying something about herself)
watashi wa fukanzen mono - I am incomplete.
jikan wa okaasan ga kirai - Time I hate mother (?).
nazede kosuru(?) no - Why do you rub (?????)

elphet
heito pankugu - ? sounds like head banging or head bank lol
kizute mada tatekareta - Still wounded, I fought (?)
Kizetsu suru made tatakareta - Beaten until I lose consciousness
dai pinchi ja nai desu ka - I'm in big trouble aren't I?
lost time wa nai desu ka - isn't this lost time?
enchou dekimasen desu ka - not able to business card (??)
saroni maniawanaku chau - End up not making it in time for ___ ????

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Thanks a lot dude.

Though one nitpick, I think Elphelt's second quote sounds like: kizetsu suru made tataka reta or something along those lines. No idea what that means, but perhaps it mades a bit more sense.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Thanks a lot dude.

Though one nitpick, I think Elphelt's second quote sounds like: kizetsu suru made tataka reta or something along those lines. No idea what that means, but perhaps it mades a bit more sense.

Had a hard time hearing what elphelt so most of them I donno.
I do hear 'Kizetsu suru made tatakareta' when i slow the video down.
Google translate it to I was beaten to faint.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
... I forgot you could use your phone to translate stuff, I feel dumb (I don't have any app atm that can do that though). My friend used his phone to translate what people were saying when he went to Japan a couple of times.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Not biggest deal buuut I tried to take some pics of Sammy. I don't know how to move it from Switch to like a compy cuz trying to take out the mecard aaaand I don't even have an adapater aaand it just seems like a pain. >_>

But here's a twit thread of pics I took.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.