Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh I think I maybe missed those? Sucks that the animation plays random, you can't pick it.

That reproduction button maybe will fix the issue I was running into thanks for pointing it out.

Well I have been grinding SNK heroines to get gold to buy the soundtest for each lady, THEN found out that doesn't earn it for them IN GAME that's separate, UGH. At least the game has a little more depth than I thought at first once I figured out all the controls. Also found out how Smash's camera stuff works, they gave it a real work this time, there's even filters and frames and stuff.

So, my plan is to make vids for SNK Heroines of their dizzy animations each in two costumes as well as their soundtest with ryona sounds. I know someone did this already but they always did two characters at once and ONLY their dizzy sound #1 (when they each have like 3 or 4)

Also I am slowly working my way on King's Raid, but there is already a lot of the ryona animations uploaded.

Maybe I will figure out a way to get them on YouTube but only in private? Wasn't there one channel where if you went to their About page you got the link to see them? So it's "private" but sort of not really? When it's like that it means it won't show up in searches, right? So it's a lot less likely to be flagged?

I think what got me in trouble was I did newer Smash Bros videos and so since that's supposed to be more kid friendly it got flagged. ALSO I think my Skullgirls one was maybe too much huehue.

So yea~

- Rest of King's Raid roster
- SNK Heroines stuns/sound test
- probably Smash Ultimate screenshots at some point

I'm actually kinda glad that other channel is covering all of the animations, means they are out there for who wants to find them and there's not really point in me making them. Also means I am focused more on playing the game itself, WOWWWW there is so much stuff to this game! Adventure mode is crazy too!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm doing adventure mode to unlock all the characters, then every 10 minutes get out of adventure and I'll get a challenger. Some of the stages are a fricking pain in the ass. I though it was over when I finished the light world, but nooo.... there's a dark world. Wooo, I got Zelda now, she's my top character. (My mains are: Zelda, Fox, Toon Link, and Yoshi) I've been mainly using Fox.

---

Well for Dragonblaze, I was thinking of just well... converting the videos into .gifs and have them repeat non stop, but I kinda got no time for that atm. So you could have an endless animation of a stun w/o the stars/birds tho.

I'm thinking of getting SNK Heroines in the future but I'm busy and kinda strapped for money atm and I got too much crap to do all the time. I can't wait for my vacation! After my cellphone games, I got my consoles to do... it is ENDLESS. -_-

If I hit February in scheduling (currently in 1st week of January), I'm releasing 3 videos per day.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea, there's so much to this game!

I've been grinding out SNK Heroines stuff and have figured out what I wanna do with it and am getting that ready.
Also still have to finish what I'm doing for Kings Raid.
I will tryt to remember to look at the dragonblaze things at some point and see if I wanna do that with 'em.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Destiny's Child (Mobile) got released on Google store, but there no stuns.

- Sorry for shit ton of Alchemist Code (Mobile) but I'm finally finished with all the characters on that game (... well the characters that I have). Now I can focus on the other games... like fixing Dragonblaze (Mobile) and getting the animation for the new characters (if they have it)
- Status on Epic 7 Seven (Mobile): Slow
- Status on Soul Ark (Mobile): Slow
- Now that I got a bunch of the costumes I wanted from Seven Knights (Mobile) for certain characters -not really that much-, I might redo them, but since they have been done before, they will be a huge batch upload (and not some scheduled work)

I got some stun videos coming don't worry...
- Ungh, if I delete a video, it's still in the playlist (that I put it in), what a pain in the ass...

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
- I'm almost done fixing the Dragon Blaze (Mobile) videos, you should be able to see 'hit' or 'stun' now.
- Uploading like 30+ ryona/stun videos from Light: Fellowship of Roux (Mobile). I still got probably 15+ more videos to take, but after I'm done it, I'm probably going to drop it 'cause I can't seem to get any of the other characters and I feel like they aren't updating the game anymore.

I seriously can't wait for this vacation of mine to start soon.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Cool I will look forward to those.
I've been slowly adding more Kings Raid videos to the collection, and been earning and recording some stuff of SNK heroines. There's actually a lot I want to record, even some non-ryona ish stuff just because it's got a lot of cute characters, but it'll take some time to finish recording and editing it. I kinda wanna just do it all at once I guess.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea, cool!
Sorry i haven't been on, busy with keeping up with things, holidays, smash bros.
That one person keeps making new videos and uploading, I've been adding a lot to that playlist.
I have a lotta stuff recorded for SNK Heroines but it's tricky, I can't just copy files from capture to my PC, I have to take out my video capture machine and it's been fiddly lately so I've gotten lazy. But I still wanna do it! Can't hold on to this game forever anyway.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ungh, I feel like I can't get anything done, and I'm going back to work soon.
- Grimm Notes (US, Mobile): Closing Jan 10th, 2019

Mixing up my videos so you don't get the same game every update (HINT: 5 videos coming out on Jan 1st)
- Currently fixing my videos, so now I have 2 videos -somewhat- coming out everyday until Jan 17th, but I still got a lot of videos to fix

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Alchemist Code has gone on for quite a bit, I can see you're tired >_>

You are SO right about that. Usually my way is splurge (not money but I just play one game to get all the characters done on this game: Shin Na Zuki & Alchemist Code, ie) on one game to get everything, but you'll get 3 characters now from now to Jan 22nd. I'm doing a variety after Jan 1st. I'm trying to do a little here and a little there so people don't get bored.

That game "Dawn of Breakers" (that I did on the Switch) got released for Mobile.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
ahhh yea I know the feeling pf being so busy!
Busy busy busy this time of year. Haven't touched SNK Heroines in lke a week but I really have to record that stuff before I have to send it back next month!

Also been rushing to finish Persona 5 asap but mannnn it's a long game! I don't mind because it's GOOD but yea. X'D

Thief

Club Regular
You shouldn't rush games like Persona 5, take your time to enjoy them. Unless, breezing through them is how you enjoy them most
XD

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
2019 plans:

Games you will start to see again:
- Bluestone (Mobile)
- Chain Strike (Mobile)
- Cryptract (Mobile, no stuns)
- Crystal Hearts (Mobile, no stuns -technically they are but they are just in in idle stance-)
- Dawn of the Breakers (Mobile, still haven't concluded if there are stuns)
- Dragalia Lost (Mobile)
- God of Highschool (Mobile, no stuns)
- Grand Summoners (Mobile, no stuns)
- Grimm Notes (Mobile) -server ending Jan 10th, might be focusing on this game until the server goes down-
- Knights Chronicles (Mobile)
- SAO: Memory Defrag (Mobile)
- Tales of Erin (Mobile, no stuns)
- Fantasy War Tactics (Mobile)
- Valiant Force (Mobile)

Games where I'm pretty much caught up (or waiting for characters):
- Alchemist Code (Mobile, caught up until next release)
- Dragon Blaze (Mobile, can't seem to find a story stage that does stun now they changed the game layout, kinda annoys me now)
- Epic 7 Seven (Mobile, searching for them characters)
- Seven Knights (Mobile, mostly getting KOR/US voices, they removed the rotations of stuns)
- Shin Na Zuki (Mobile, just need to do the new characters probably 6 or less)
- Soul Ark (Mobile, character count is less than 5 now)
- Light: Fellowship of Roux (Mobile, just need to a few characters probably 10 or less)

---

- I will also be doing games for the various systems I have (mostly for games that I have not seen yet on youtube).
- I am still doing spreadsheets (mostly for mobile games) to keep track of all the characters I have and don't have.

---

Chain Strike (Ryety & Rita): I really wish there was a zoom function

Crystal Hearts (Kiara): Same as above

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Good to see new games being added. Crystal Hearts does have stun animations, dunno why it didn't work there, but I've seen them. Perhaps is the time that passes between the knockdown and standing animation that's to long to get into the stun one?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Good to see new games being added. Crystal Hearts does have stun animations, dunno why it didn't work there, but I've seen them. Perhaps is the time that passes between the knockdown and standing animation that's to long to get into the stun one?

I haven't technically gone through all the bosses yet. Maybe there is one boss that is promising.

UPDATE:
- Alchemist Code (Mobile), done with the new banner, 3 new characters -joy-
- I fricking forgot I can do 2 characters at once with 'Grimm Notes (Mobile)', I am dumb dumb dumb, I so hate the US voices
- I might update to 3 videos a day, I'll be definitely doing a lot of recording tomorrow and Saturday since Sunday I am unable to do anything (driving all day -_-) also cursing at my phone because the charge cable is being quite the asshole (the only reason why I hate iPhones).

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Hang in there.

Also a finding. Final Fantasy XIV. It does have a Stun status, but the character just stands still with an electricity effect. However, in the Monster Hunter collaboration where Rathalos is brought as a boss, he can stun characters with an actual dizzy effect and motion.

(1:14:03)

Stumbled across this one by accident, given most players put the camera really far away from the character so getting a good view is rare unless the camera is forced into position like it happened here.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Just wondering, has anyone else made SF 4&5 stun animation for female characters? I saw ryonaneer R has gif in her twitter but these games have really nice dizzy voice acting and I still hope I can listen to them.
And thanks for making the gif for mobile games. This is definitely a better way to see them.

By the way, I feel SFV stun animation is really a step back. A lot of them, especially sakura and falke doesn't look like stunned, they just look like drunk....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.