Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Thanks a lot! And yeeeeeeh... DLC costumes are NOT worth it price wise.

Say. uh... I know this is weird nitpicking, but if it's not much of an issue, can you do a gif of Falke and Sakura with either the stars or birds effect? I dunno why, but I always found the grim reapers icons to be pretty distracting >_>

Sorry for the bother and thanks in advance

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, I don't really care about that stuff.
Also Falke was just lucky I don't have her...so it would be very hard to redo that.
Sakura I could probably redo for you today, though.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Grandchase (Mobile) -I think it came out yesterday by KOG- sux so bad. I don't think there is any ryona in it.

---

I got 2 videos coming out per day up until Dec 13th. I still haven't uploaded the videos on my computer (it's a good amount) and haven't gotten to around fixing the ones that need to be scheduled. If I did follow the way I'm doing, it might be January I would need to start getting new content, but eh... I'll be doing that anyway starting tonight.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Quick question for you guys. If you are viewing from an isometric view (3/4 view), what stun position do you guys prefer... characters facing N (top) E (right) S (down) W (left)? I'm also probably going to do some FE Warriors ryona because I'm a bit disappointed what's out there on Youtube (エリンキーコング has them but I found a good place for it). There are some instances where I can get the low hp/stun mode. That person has done a few examples with various characters.

I'm going to kill this one game... who in the hell thinks 'stun status' is fricking 'slow status'. Got me worked up for nothing ah well the voices are good.

Thief

Club Regular
Say, I prefer to see the face of the characters personally.

In FE warriors the "stun" is simply the character kneeling down, right? Yeah, not much of it aside the user you linked.

Which game mixes slow with stun, though? FE?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I prefer when the character is facing the camera, a lot of time at a slight angle but depends on the pose or animation.

Yeaaaa I was so bummed, hyrule warriors had unique dizzy poses for each character, FE warriors looks like just one and unlike Hyrule no item to just insta cause it. Ah well. Reminds me I never finished ryona for that game cuuuuz the DLC was SOOOO frickin' hard and long I never found places to fight some of the DLC characters, just getting to a stage to fight original form Midna was SO ANNOYING.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Dang, that's a shame... the viewing is so far away that you can't really see their faces because they are usually looking down, so at best you only get poses... only applies to 'Chain Strike (Mobile)' (damn you Com2Us for still not giving me all the characters).

My channel will have most of the characters from 'Grandcrest Senki: Quarter Knights (Mobile)' until the 11th then a different game. Found the golem that does stun in that game, but everyone's animation is the same and the boss casts it very rarely and the stupid time limit is aggravating.

T Thief , I was refering to 'Crystar (PS4)', then have a status effect with a lightning bolt called 'stun', but I just got the status ailment from one of the bosses and it just slows down my movement. :/ I'm like, call it slow for crying out loud.

I got the day off tomorrow for an eye doctor appointment, probably be in a dark dark room in my house recording more stuff.

---

Well crap, I just download Blustacks and this version is working smoothly on my computer now. Hello Google play store.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Smash Bros comes out tomorrow!
Need time to unlock everyone but maybe next weekend I will try to put together ryona stuff I find!

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
WOWWWWW Persona 5 is crossing into SMASH??
"r u FURREALL??"

My eyes popped out!! the rules for who gets into Smash are off the table! I have NO IDEA who else will make it in now...!
Not gonna lie, Joker was my top Male pick for Smash, I can't believe he got in~!
I normally don't do ryona of guyssss buuut tbh I might have to make an exception~~

I've seen a bit of Ryona on my Twitter already, looks like Zelda's new expressions are suuuper cute!

Thief

Club Regular
Zelda... Love it.

FUCKING. LOVE. IT. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Joker got in? Certainly that's a surprise. Not familiar with persona, but the dude seems pretty cool (fun fact, his VA is Xander Mobus the announcer of Smash 4 and Ultimate). Joker was confirmed or is he a strongly supported rumor? After the Grinch leak I'd be wary. if he's in sweetness.

And to be fair, after Cloud got announced for Smash 4 all bets were off for who could make it.

Zaysha Zaysha : Are the new games looking up good? Aside from Agarest seems that the games you have uploaded so far lack stuns

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh you missed it?? Since when have I EVER posted rumors here talking like they were real huh?? ;P

It's very real!

I am also excited for all the more detailed expressions in Smash, now that I have seen some of Zelda's! I hope everyone has new ones, huehue.
And also Zelda and Sheik at least have new voices! I wonder if anyone else does...At least with language swapping they might, too, huh?

Oh as for Zelda ryona these two accounts are posting a lot today.

Nepia (@nepiart) | Twitter
レオナ・ルド・ヒューメイル (@rosan_alcraid) | Twitter

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief , I got some stuns in the mix (like I said it will appear in the title) though my channel is mainly for ryona.

Hmm they took the screenshot off their tv? You know that if you take snapshots, transfer the pictures from the main memory to the sd micro card then upload it to your computer if that's how I remember correctly how to do it. I'll be doing the screenshot option soon since the internet is failing me on certain images atm.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Yeah, I had missed the trailer. I came accross it a bit later after my last post =P. Too bad we didn't get any gameplay of the dude, then again he's probably still in early stages. Still surprised they announced him so early, wonder if this means he'll be available soon.

Zaysha Zaysha : Huh, the Switch lets you record 30 second videos, but recording is blocked off in Smash Ultimate for some reason. Weird.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief , I meant screenshots, you just need a hdmi input to you computer to record, as for me (why my quality is crap) hdmi to composite to usb.

Eff adventure mode in Super Smash, so boring. I really loved the Brawl one.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea, I have a capture device so I should be able to record and take screens from that.

Oh, I uploaded a vid of Nia from King's Raid:
MEGA

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
エリンキーコング posting like crazy for Super Smash Ultimate.

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , did you ever capture the stun animation from Dragonblaze that I posted? I might still have to edit their title though. I'm removing a bunch of them though. (Oh, they have a reproduction button now in King's Raid, that's awesome!)

Soul Ark's teaser stun video (3 characters)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, I will check that channel out, thanks!
Dragonblaze? What do you mean?

"Reproduction button?" What's that?

Oh wow this channel for SSB stuff seems able to control the camera while playing?? I wonder how you do that...

I've been putting together a playlist of ryona animations from Ultimate because of how much this one channel is making.
Mayyybe I oughtta download them for when the channel gets taken down? x'D
Though I do want to record my own I think, just not sure when. I only just unlocked everyone after playing for like 20 hours this weekend.
SSB ryona - YouTube

I've been adding vids to that list, that person is baaaasically doing all the sorts of things I would so hey maybe all I will do is some screenshots?
I mean heck they even changed stun where the character loops the dizzy noise, I used to have to edit that...

OH also I have my hands on SNK Heroines for a bit and like I suspected each character has multiple voice sets which LOOKS like it changes their hurt/dizzy sounds, too! :O Gonna see if I can make some soundtest things with that heheh...

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Example for 'Dragonblaze', the animation where she is rocking back and forth on her gigantic fishing hook is her stun animation (need to fix these batch of videos still, and that one guy is still requesting their death animations):

- In King's Raid, from the video you posted, the 'Reproduction button' means repeat animation instead of now randomly going to another animation.
- I still have to unlock the characters for SSBU, but I'm not making any videos from that.
- Not finding many different games on the US Google Play store compared to the iPhone App store. Found a game, but it's in beta, but I haven't found an enemy that stuns yet. I'll have to figure out how to access the JPN store, but I have too much on my plate atm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.