Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer Did you mean Tree of Savior? Tree of life looks like non-action oriented game.

HaquaFan HaquaFan am I just too soft or the games that I play aren't really well known? You have God Kiana... lucky. I'm on the Global one and it's still behind from getting God Kiana.

I think a really good sign of your channel being taken down is if your videos are getting age-restricted by community guidelines.
In theory, I would view them as the 3 strikes. Although I have no idea how some channels are getting taken down with spam as the reason.

HI3: I stocked piled crystals for her, spent like 18k. I wasn't able to get her on first gacha and had to spend the rest on the 2nd time around. Have another 18k for next awakened character that has different damage voice XD.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Twitter thread for gifs of Epic7!

Also video of all the ladies I could find of their detailed art/animation. So pretty~

MEGA

Also also, all of the Kings Raid videos I did so far should be on mega now. Working through everyone! Newer characters only have one video 'cuz I wanna try having a second video be the swimsuit and the first video be just some more 'normal' costume I like for them.

MEGA

I also realized I could do some original rumble roses stuff since I miss that. But we'll see.
Jeane got announced for SNK fighters.

Only two more weeks to Smash Ultimate! ^u^

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , you are always welcome to use anything I upload as .gifs for your site. As I said before, I'm using it as an archive, I have no time to edit videos like you guys do.

HaquaFan HaquaFan , I'm curious if you know that there's a JPN voice (in options). I see you use the CHN voices for the HI3 characters.

---

In other news, I have finally acquired a Nintendo Switch. For those who have a Nintendo Switch, I heard that you can put a JPN account on your US account, I only see YT from 2016, curious if it's still possible today. I might put it under the abbreviation of 'Sw'

I made a few videos on the Switch, the quality ain't that good though I'm probably using the wrong conversion.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yup you can definitely do a Japanese Nintendo account on a Switch so you can download stuff from other regions. Problem is I think you still need a Japanese card to buy things...? What sorta Switch stuff didja wanna do? :o

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Stuff that I know that won't come to the US (more or less look through their indi development for games, but I would have to look at the games to know what to get). Besides I use this site: Instant Delivery iTunes Japan, PSN Gift Cards - Japan Codes for the JPN cards.

Heads up on Kings Raid, another female character, Nia(?) is coming out soon. Slender Amazoness warrior with skull on head.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh nice, I will look forward for that!

So, I recorded a bit of ryona from Rumble Roses. It's weird, I didn't think I like Miss Spencer that much but I do? Maybe cuz I'm used to seeing her heel form and I don't like that one much...

MEGA

I also edited just clips of dizzy animations on this Twitter thread.

Also! I found a few more stuns from Epic 7 you haven't done yet Zaysha, before I deleted the app. Some of them are my own characters so they are dark but it's better than nothing! I added them to the thread here:

Looking at files that got recovered and it looks like most of my shantae screens got saved?
So here it is. xD
MEGA

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, right! I got that one, and then remembered I posted videos earlier with a couple more I didn't have yet, so I got 'em from those vids. Not best quality but good enough! Added those to the twitter thread.

Also, I know there's the Pyra mod for Smash bros but that would take a lotta effort to redo sooo not sure if I will yet BUT
why isn't there ryona of the actual Xenoblade game? I'm surprised I can't really find much..

I did find this.

And it looks like there's cute KO animations, I saw this bit of Pyra falling down.

There must be more for the other girls, right?

Not the biggest deal just confused how a game with hentai designs doesn't have ryona of it. xD

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I uploaded like 60+ videos (mostly ryona, few stuns), but I'm looking for cover photos. Few of this game, few of that game... probably up by the weekend.

Thief

Club Regular
Truly a shame how the blades with their cute designs don't get to fight and how only the first Xenoblade had stuns =P

Great job as always, you two!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Oh tomorrow's Dec 1st... well might not get all of these videos up (been busy, sick, ... hate the holidays + traffic... ) . Been thinking of doing a mass release or schedule a video release so I don't flood the my subscriber channels with hey I uploaded 100+ videos in one day.

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : Yeah, don't worry about it, especially with real life hardships in the middle of it. Once you have stuff sorted out you can focus on your vids again.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Few mentions of the upcoming games:
- Soul Seeker: The Six Knights (Mobile): Don't get it, it just plainly sucks. They threw out the old canon of the original story of Soul Seekers and remade an entirely new ones. All the characters are in their awakened form from the last game and the stuns are kinda hard to capture for they are short and can only be done in stage.
- Langrisser (Beta, Mobile): There are damaged character portraits but since this is captain w/ trooper type strategy game don't expect much ryona/stun from this game. I love this game as a child but the artist isn't the same.
- Knight Chronicles (Mobile): Game decided to give me 3 of the new female characters from that game (I still have been lazy doing videos for this)
- Legend of the Dynasty (Mobile): New characters, but nowhere to get stunned -_-
- Chain Strike / Bluestone (Mobile): Need to do these.
- Dawn of the Breaker (Switch): I got new characters.

I have acquired the following games:
- Gintama: Rumble (PS4)
- Crystar (PS4)
- Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch)

I haven't been playing Epic 7 Seven lately... log in, summon check arena, log out... but guess who popped up in arena (and I'm killing the 3*s in two attacks)

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Still think FE Warriors was a huge missed chance. But you get to see girl Corrin and Camilla beat armies in their underwear, so that's a plus XD

Glad to know there are girls in Epic Seven I didn't know about

Thief

Club Regular
Hey question, stumbled across this in Youtube: Ryonaneer R

Can I make a small request as well? Can you make a short Gif or vid of SFV Sakura and Menat dizzies in their regular outfits?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh yea that's me! Made a new one to watch YT and save playlists. Of course it's got nothing on the stuff I had before and I'm not uploading stuff to it right now but yea.

Hm, yea, I could probably do that, might need to dust off SFV and prolly download some updates or something...
Would be good to have gifs of everyone I like from that game, anyway.

Thief

Club Regular
Oh, okay, just wanted you to know.

To be honest I don't think it's worth to upload stuff right now with the policies and stuff in youtube, and the sharing sites you're using and twitter work perfetly fine.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Here's download of the gifs
MEGA

Twitter thread:

By now there's a LOTTA cute cotsumes I want buuuut noooo thank you for how expensive they are and how many...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.