Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (5 Viewers)

stunanimation

Potential Patron
*she ^_^;;

Yup yup I'm gonna try and do a SFV one maybe tomorrow if I can. Gonna try to get Juri in there if possible. Also learned something weird! A lot of dizzy animations have a sound effect that last longer than the anim. So it gets cut off. :0 Anyone know a way t slow game speed down to catch it? Or anything? Or something that makes dizzy last longer maybe?

Ummm best idea I have is if you pause the game over and over quickly the whole sound plays, maybe I could edit out the empty spaces? Hummmm....>_>

Pretty sure I also have more Senran footage just gotta edit it and upload. Didn't catch everyone tho sorry. It's a lotta work. =_=

try using extreme settings, all graphic highest and resolution 3000*2000ish. Then it will be very likely that you will have around 10 fps so that the graphic is in slow mo but sound plays as usual.
At least this works on my pc

oh btw where can you find the sfxt unused dizzy voice? want to take a look into that

Thief

Club Regular
Damn, I keep wondering if there's unused dizzy animations in SFxT code or something. Is there any place where they have taken a look at dummied out stuff of the game or something?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yup! I caught a bunch of the dizzies of enemies for Odin Sphere.
They don't last long...
aaaand I can't get the main characters so well this time! they got rid of the tired status from attacking too much aaaand enemies don't seem to cause dizzy for long. >_< Ah, well. Guess I already did it for the original release.

try using extreme settings, all graphic highest and resolution 3000*2000ish. Then it will be very likely that you will have around 10 fps so that the graphic is in slow mo but sound plays as usual.
At least this works on my pc

oh btw where can you find the sfxt unused dizzy voice? want to take a look into that
I have it on PS4 soooo I can't change that...? ^^;;

If you're able to record those sounds that would be cool tho. I think I still have all the sounds from SFxT on my computer...I found them on YT by looking up SFxT voice effects and then I found links to download all the voice samoples but it was a long time ago.
Damn, I keep wondering if there's unused dizzy animations in SFxT code or something. Is there any place where they have taken a look at dummied out stuff of the game or something?
huehue that would be neat if it was!!

I see people are using mods to play as the new SFV stuff. Anyone found the full dizzy anim/sound for Juri? I have PS4 so I can't use that stuff. I've tried soooo many times in Story mode but can't get the full sound, or the full thing, buuuut I at least made this.

16w2o9.gif

I gotta say it'ssssss my favorite for SF, maybe right in front of Chun Li's.

My favorite sounds are still Ibuki's though heheheh~
Gonna try and make a vid for Ibuki's stuns with some other extra stuff prolly.

Thief

Club Regular
Lol, everything about that animation suits Juri perfectly. The over the top pose, the suit, the effect of grim reapers around the head instead stars or birds. It's so her XD

EDIT: How do you add spoiler tags? I make the pages take forever to load =\

Also found this, the Dizzy sound effects (it's these I think):

(1:38) Asuka
(2:08) Lili
(1:38) Julia
(1:38) Alisa
(1:46) Nina
SFxTK English Voice Clips - Xiaoyu (2:08) Xioaoyu
SFxTK English Voice Clips - Christie (1:40) Christie

Last edited:
Y

Yoyowhirl

Have you guys played Bomberman 64 and/or it's sequel, The second Attack? They have some really great dizzy animations despite every characters being the same, dizzy is really easy to get in these games as all you have to do is make contact with something harmful but not lethal (touch an enemy or boss, kick a bomb into someone, lob a bomb onto a opponents head etc.) what makes it even better is that Bomberman already has a female voice actress, and she makes a cute sound whenever you get dizzy(first game.) better yet you can make a female bomber to play as in battle mode so the voice really fits, my favorite part has to be that you can pick up any dizzy bombers on the field simply by pressing b near them just like you would a bomb, this looks cute and makes the already long lasting dizzies in this game become eternal until the dizzy bomber decides to recover.

here's some gifs, featuring Bomberman, Artemis, Lilith, and my custom Bombergirls being dizzy.

(Bomberman 64) - Bombergirl dizzy picked up by P2
icdh9.gif

(Bomberman 64 TSA) - Lilith dizzy mod
iceiw.gif

(Bomberman 64) - Bomberman carrying dizzy Artemis
kby3b.gif

(Bomberman 64) - Bomberman and Artemis dizzy
kcbzg.gif

(Bomberman 64 TSA) - Custom Bombergirl with giant curse picked up by Black Bomber
output_4lWpR1.gif

I'd love to see dizzy animations similar to this, these ones are perfect for me since, they involve sitting, head spinning, stars, and tweet sound effects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thief

Club Regular
Figured out how to add Spoiler tags: [ Spoiler][/Spoiler ] Just remove the spaces before the S and after the r. We should use them to prevent making the page take forever to load and navigate.

Anyhow, I did find a couple of things. This user makes game effect collections, so he has a few Stun Collections. What he has so far:

Phantom Breaker Stun Collection (Amusingly Kurisu from Steins Gate is a guest fighter)

Guilty Gear X Stun Collection

Street Fighter III Stun Collection

Rumble Fish Stun Collection

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Haha yup spoiler tags are better for this stuff!

Speaking of I did make one for Ibuki~

I know I recorded Odin Sphere ones buuuut I can't get the main characters good...arghhhh. >_< I'll prolly still edit the enemy ones I found together??

Hummmm other than that uh KOF14 comes out in a month I think? Prolly I can find some dizzy animations in that!

And speaking of dizzy isn't Dizzy going to be in the new GG soon? I don't have it but I'm sure someone will make ryona of it.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Haha yup spoiler tags are better for this stuff!

Hummmm other than that uh KOF14 comes out in a month I think? Prolly I can find some dizzy animations in that!

And speaking of dizzy isn't Dizzy going to be in the new GG soon? I don't have it but I'm sure someone will make ryona of it.

Yep on both accounts. KOF 14 comes out August 23rd in the US and in all countries within the same week and it's got stun/dizzy animations just like the previous KOF game so that should be fun for either you or I to record.

On Guilty Gear's side, Dizzy was finally revealed yesterday during those Evolution 2016 finals... and is set to be available for download TODAY for free for a short while (as well as Elphelt Valentine's original Xrd -SIGN- outfit... big "YES!" for me in that regard since I loved that outfit more than her current -REVELATOR- one). So yes, I can finally get to recording all the girl's stuns in GG now. Should be fun, you know? Dizzy came just in time to be dizzied repeatedly for our entertainment, lol.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yep on both accounts. KOF 14 comes out August 23rd in the US and in all countries within the same week and it's got stun/dizzy animations just like the previous KOF game so that should be fun for either you or I to record. Should be fun, you know? Dizzy came just in time to be dizzied repeatedly for our entertainment, lol.

Ahhh what is your YT channel?? I don't know if I follow you there yet...
Found Dizzy's dizzy (ba-dum-tsh)
(0:17)

Her new theme is pretty good, though you can't top Awe of She.

Thanks for finding that!

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Ahhh what is your YT channel?? I don't know if I follow you there yet...

Thanks for finding that!

I think you already have my channel name subscribed. It's DeNice1776. I'll try to do something about a GG Xrd-REV- video in the next few days if I can. Also KOF14 has a demo coming out today with Mai and Sylvie in it so I'm also super excited for that as well.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I got super excited for the KOF 14 demo and spent quite a bit of time with it. During this video, I got this which is sorta thread relevant.

After the 40:53 mark I tinkered around with the training mode stun settings while dealing with Mai and have the mirror girls stun each other for a short while. Sorry I didn't get Sylvie on this video but I'll do something about that later if you want. Also, at least so far in training mode, you can remove the HUD and also do a 'clear pause' to remove the menus if you want an even cleaner shot/view of the scene.

Thief

Club Regular
Hey, nice! Thanks for the Mai goodness!

Sylvie would be fine I guess. I am curious what her animation looks like. Say, if you use your Super Attacks (Hyper combos were they called?) you character gets a dramatic camera zoom. With the right angle, is it possible to get a closeup of the stunned character as well.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea, thanks!
I did a quick lil' vid too. :3

Definitely want to do ryona of the game when it comes out. Just prolly some dizzies and KOs and stuff but still, there's a lot of characters I would like to do that for with KOF.

And Juri comes to SFV next weeeek~~
So I definitely want to do one for her.

Also gots Odin Sphere footage of enemies I need to edit. Aaaand not as big but wanting to do a bit for Grand Kingdom 'cuz it has cute sprites with that tired/dizzy kind of pose when their HP is low I like heheh.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Until Ryonanner gets to her own version of a stun video for Juri, in the meantime, I did my usual ritual of recording a normal survival run with Juri, for the most part picking the Stun risk round choice whenever it felt comfortable to risk it. Note: I picked her story outfit because I'm really not fond of her default and I didn't have the real money to get her premium.

5:07, 7:17 (stunned twice in a row), & 8:47

also... I got mirror girl stuns of the Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator cast including DLC character Dizzy (minus Ramlethal, Jack-O and I-No due to time constraints [real life]... but I'll try to do a part 2 that includes their stuns soon.)
The order is: Dizzy, Jam, Millia, Elphelt & May.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahh thanks for stun animations of Dizzy heheh. I think this one more than her old one~

I made a stun ryona video for Juri finally~

I also wanna do one of all of the SFV ladies so far, just showing their lose poses and KO poses with some dizzy inbetween I guess.

Aaaand for sure I wanna do the new KOF when it comes out and I can rent a copy.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Hey, since The King of Fighters XIV came out and this thread's been rather quiet all month I figure I'd break the ice a little. Since Ryonaneer hasn't gotten to it yet I figured I'd do a 'placeholder' stun video for the girls of the cast until she does her version. Happy viewing everyone. Note: I forgot to put Mian in the montage due to outside reasons.

On all accords, ryona and normal gameplay wise, I'm LOVING this game. Sure, it may not look as spectacular as Tekken 7 or Street Fighter V but I'm legitimately loving what this game has. Haven't felt this 'at home' with a fighter since the Street Fighter IV series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.