Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Let's hope they add status conditions, those are nice.

Say, about the Senran Kagura vid I proposed I did find something. Not quite but close:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jun2009r/videos Oddly only a few girls have their dizzy animation shown. But hey, my fave made it.

Also there's this new game called Yoru Ni Nai Kuni, seems a pretty run of the mill Vita JRPG, not bad but pretty underwhelming all in all. Except that the heroine is absolutely gorgeous, and she gets a nice animation.

Girl in question: http://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-con...YoruNoNaiKuni-Crop2-ds1-670x486-constrain.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vAECWYDAbU&index=16&list=LLrZZ5h3fcUaut3qQc3BXQ5A (0:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePKa5CIrRxg&index=14&list=LLrZZ5h3fcUaut3qQc3BXQ5A (1:52 - 3:39)

Odd considering she's the only character in the game that gets a dizzy animation, everyone else just gets knocked down with the circling star.

And this is a small personal appeal in Digimon All Star Rumble for the PS3. Among Digimons you had cute adorable critters, badass beasts of combat, terrifying monsters of evil and then you had Angewomon, a beautiful, sexy angel lady in a revealing outfit. So yeah, when I found out she was in a fighting game and she could be dizzied I was happy.

Once again, girl in question: http://bdn.i.ntere.st/p/14742021/image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNBEr9cdew&list=LLrZZ5h3fcUaut3qQc3BXQ5A&index=62 (9:59)

Sadly it's this is the clearest I could find, from what I could see evolved digimon don't stagger unless hit by another evolved digimon and they also are immune to all special battle effects and stage traps, except for that single conveyor belt hole. I guess you could try more things, but given evolved forms last so little is hard to see, not to mention the game is played mainly by little kids who of course pick main character digimons such as Agumon (the orange dinosaur), V-Mon (The blue one) or Guilmon (red one).

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
That skirt doesn't move enough, those spats need more appreciation.

The actual Indivisible thread got some of this haha.

Ahhh yea thanks Thief! I follow jun but a lot of their videos don't interest me usually...? I guess just 'cuz we got different taste in girls a lot of the time or something? Or maybe their ryona style isn't mine? I don't know.

But I did like this one for all of those kinda KO poses and lose poses.
https://youtu.be/fscg4iuh6ck
The wobbly bouncy silliness isn't my thing buuuut I do like poses and animations like that, where they fall down and are not KO'd but dazed and helpless. That's my favorite ryona for DOA because everyone has a unique pose/animation and they even put in good voice effects.

Ohhh cool I like the animations. I think I'd like angewomon's a lot but yea it's hard to get a good look at. It reminds me of a form from Shadow Hearts 3:
https://youtu.be/O53X23chKMU?t=1m3s

Ummm oh I made GIFs of the dizzy states you found!

sdsao.gif

sdsor.gif

sdsrm.gif

sdsux.gif

Thief

Club Regular
To be fair I am not that much of a fan of Senran Kagura either, not really appealed by clothing damage and overly bouncing animations. Though I do like dizzy animations in general so I am there for that. And well, the only girl I really like in those games is Asuka and that's mostly because I really liked her cheerful, friendly and somewhat spunky attitude... I dunno, but that's what really made me like her.

EDIT: Also Digimon Star Rumble was an american only game and apparently a pretty bad one at that, so it's pretty limited the videos you can find about it =/

EDIT 2: Say, another game that might be worth checking is No More Heroes 2. It has many female bosses all of whom can be stunned. If I find something I'll post it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Sounds like Digimon won't be worth all the time and trouble for only one animation. ^_^;;

BUT finally I have Dragon Quest Heroes!
Now...it's gonna take me a while to play enough of the game to find all tghe characters and animations I want.
In meantime someone shared a great demo of a Sailor Moon ryona game using sprite edits and sfx from the arcade game, soooo I'm gonna do a vid for that prolly next week.

Thief

Club Regular
Sounds like Digimon won't be worth all the time and trouble for only one animation. ^_^;;

BUT finally I have Dragon Quest Heroes!
Now...it's gonna take me a while to play enough of the game to find all tghe characters and animations I want.
In meantime someone shared a great demo of a Sailor Moon ryona game using sprite edits and sfx from the arcade game, soooo I'm gonna do a vid for that prolly next week.

Unless you find it used for 2 bucks or can rent it for half that price yeah, not worth getting it.

Say, can I make a small request? Could you make a gif of Zero Suit Samus' dizzy animation in SSB4? Using her blue tanktop and shorts.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Someone on YT did a request for me~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST-4t71H2AM

Uhhh it's not quite how I was hoping buuut it gave a long enough look at dizzy/stun anims to make some GIFs of.

suuld.gif

suuql.gif

suux7.gif

suv1h.gif

suv7z.gif

suvdm.gif

suvh9.gif

suvkz.gif

suvoo.gif

Ummm also found Laura's lose pose in SFV.

suso0.gif

With SFV beta 2 coming today I should be able to get a good video of Mika ryona aaaand then a few days later Karin ryona. :3

Uhhh oh and I made a few GIFs from that Estival video from earlier.

susjq.gif

sus5f.gif

sus9y.gif

suscz.gif

Huehue I really like the girl with the green hair and snake eyes...Buuut especially in her yellow shirt and jeans outfit! I looove jeans heeheh. (^u^) Also it is Mila's senran alt in DOA~~ Buut I can't find good ryona of her in that outfit. I also don't remember name hahaha. Soo I realized that every character in Estival has their own dizzy animation and KO animations! Which is super duper neat! Ayane's pretty cute in that game too lol. Makes me wish DOA had dizzy animations for each character too! Like Street Fighter. Buuut it does have a unique game over animation sooo that's pretty good too.

Hmmm...Going to try making Dragon Quest Heroes ryona video some time. Might be more than one? Like I said also SFV beta 2 videos.

Aaaaand lastly your request~

svrqq.gif

svruy.gif

Aaaand I finally got a good look at R. Mika's dizzy! Recorded a bit of ryona for both languages too~ Will do a video later and then karin when they add her but here's a GIF for Mika~

sxsvi.gif

stunanimation

Potential Patron
It's great to know that more SFV vids is incoming! When you re making the vid could you please also include the "waking up" animation of the characters because me and prolly also someone else will like to see these characters struggle to get themselves out of dizziness.

Also since you re pre ordering SFV, did you get that alternative costume of Chun li? A quick vid on that would be great!

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea, my vids have that part of the animation too. :)

Ummm well I'm planning on like upgrading to the collector's edition probably soooo I dunno if that has that costume? I hope so. Buuut otherwise it's a digital only one n' I have the physical copy pre-ordered.

But yea when I do SFV ryona when the actual game comes out, I do both languages so I do a costume swap for those.
One thing that bothers me is that Mika's voice effect for her dizzy is longer than the anim soooo you don't get to hear the whole thing. >_< That happened with Juri in SF4 too. I had to wait until someone ripped the voices.

Welll I will update when I edit the Mika video. It won't be all ryona so far 'cuz I wanna wait for the full game to do that but it'll have her getting beat up a bit and her dizzy.

And here is Karin!

t1qzk.gif

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I actually like R. Mika's a lot, aaaand her voice effect too. ^_^
But yea, they just re-used Chun Li's but then it was a good one?

I think I just wish they um lasted a little longer.
I saw a lil bit of Laura's and it looks cute too.

We will probably get a lot more later on as more characters are added though! I hope they give some other returning fighters new ones like they did with Cammy. I love Sakura and Ibuki but I wish their dizzy animations was more interesting. ^^;;

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Been like 5 or 6 weeks since I updated. ^_^;;
Welp, here's the vids I have made recently.

I was wanting to make a vid of RE5/6 stuff for Halloween, buuuuut whoopsie. Kinda missed it. ^_^; Might not work on that now since I bet there's a lotta that stuff out there, but I'll do a vid when RE0 HD comes out for Rebecca~

Indivisible also got funded! SO whenever there is no content for that I will do it! Buuut prolly gonna be a long time. ^_^; I'm so excited for that game AND all of the cute girls in it, too!

Oh, and someone on YT did a request for me. Not as much dizzy/stun animations as I normally like buuut it was a request so that's still nice of them!

I remember a Tales game came out recently? Did anyone find any good dizzy/stun ryona of that one?
Anyone else have any ideas/requests of older or newer games I could look into for doing ryona vids?

Thief

Club Regular
EDIT: Considered No More Heroes? The second has several female bosses that can be stunned.

EDIT 2: Pirate Warriors 3 doesn't have dizzy animations per se, but does have downed and sleep animations I think. It's not hard to stun opponents, but given how quick paced it they are always attacked right away.

Anyhow.

Tales of Zestiria:

(The battle that starts at 15:30 has several of Alisha, the spear girl, and one of Layla the fire magician.)

(25:30 for Layla and Rose)

(28:13 for Layla, 29:45 for Rose, 30:08 for Edna, 34:30 for Alisha and 34:37 for Alisha and Edna at the same time. There are a few more in the fight, but those are the good ones.)

Despite the atractive character desgins I think I've never played a game like this where every main character annoys me XD (except for the Main Character and the Spear Girl.)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Thanks for those from before!
I haven't been doing much ryona stuff lately buuut I want to...
My pS4 has been weird these days...I spent a while trying to record DQH stuffs and it messed up, and I haven't tried again, but I should...
Odin Sphere is out in Japan but I can't can't find much so far.
I did find this.

Looks like new status effects! And I see a blocking move that can be broken to dizzy state. I don't remember that. It looks like a LOT OF new stuff. I doubt new animations or voices but still that is cool!
BUT there's a new persona Fire Emblem game and I found this~~

Here's a gif from Cryamore of Esmy fainting from exhaustion~
y3pyh.gif

Sorry it's so long since my videos...
I will do Corrin and Bayonetta in Sm4sh next month tho! And I still have to do a Dragon Quest Heroes vid...too bad my video capture went bad last time. >_<; I've been too lazy and not as much with ryona to make it but I do want to still. I will also try to do some Street Fighter V stuff some time, though I think I already did a lot of it from the beta.
I can't think of any upcoming games, either, and I can't really do the Tales games. It is too much of a time committment. >_<;
Though I do wish I could rent that japanese game with all of the different dizzy animations...! I would make a vid for that, but I don't think it has a western release yet?
It looks like the Fire Emblem might have some cute anmations/voices that video didn't do aaaand I AM planning on playing it? PLUS there's Odin Sphere remake which I am buying for sure! I don't expect new ryona but I can get better quality one. ~

Hm, anyone have any other ideas for upcoming games, or maybe older games with good ryona of this kind that I have missed?

~GASP~
I just looked it up, that game is Senran Kagura Estival right?? It looks like it's getting a western release in March?? I will definitely look into renting it and making a vid...! Or maybe multiple...? I hope it just doesn't a lot of time to play through stuff...

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
The Odin Sphere game is more like a port than anything. Still it's a great game so it's cool.

Yeah, Senran Kagura is getting a Western Release. I am pretty sure there are many unllockable characters and some DLC, but still there are many girls from the get go from what I can tell so it's worth the rent.

The new FExSMT game seems cool... not really my stuff with Idols and J Pop and stuff, but seems good in itself.

Oh yeah, Bayonetta and Corrin are available now! Bayonetta seems crazy fun!

Hyrule Warriors Legends came out recently as well, bringing Linkle. However nobody seems to be playing the Great Sea adventure map where you can fight against her, meaning no luck of anything regarding her. Still if I find something I'll put it.

Good to hear from you after a while. I forget you can't double post and have to update older messages.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Uhhhh did you PLAY Odin Sphere on PS2?
Have you like SEEN the footage?
EVERYTHING looks different. O_O; They use HD versions of sprites but combat is faster, LOTS of new moves, new enemies, new levels, different format...it looks like a totally different game? Like I don't know how you could not notice if you have actually seen both...!!

I dunno about the FExSMT game, no western release yet...

I am behind on stuff, still gotta do Bayo and Corrin vids some time to go with the rest of mine, and Senran Kagura comes out in like a month soooo I'll like totally check it out n see what I can get! It looked like lots of dizzy animations and KO anims sooo there's that! Eventually later in the year we'll have Ibuki and Juri in SFV and I guess with the official release I might do a touchup vid depending on what ryona stuff I like that I haven't seen yet?

Aghhhh been too busy to make ryona stuff lately and there's not been a lotta new stuff that does it for me sooo that's why the lack of updates. ^^;;

stunanimation

Potential Patron
Hey guys how are you doing? Haven't seen you for ages lol
I was wondering if you are interested in making a video on Orc must die 2? There's a nice character and decent stun animation.(Character could be stunned by Ogre) Also it's now on sale on steam for like 1$

Also I've found out that this acc was registered 4 years ago.... Damn, how time flies.....

Thief

Club Regular
We really should share more videos or at least info on games. So I had some findings with Onechanbara:

(22:07)

(24:56 - 25-15 - 25:20 -

(1:13:55 )

To my surprise there are stun animations in this particular one. I always thought the games completely lacked them (though I don't know if only this particular installment has them or the series in general does.) My only gripe is that all the girls have the same animation, but it's a nice one. How to get stunned was a lucky strike, it seems that precisely that one kick from that boss does it and nothing else.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Tahnks~! Looks like you been finding dizzy anims in a few games lately huh? I know I still gotta do Bayo and Corrin. >_>
And sometime that Senran Kagura game since it comes out soon buuuut gonna be busy with other games first like Twilight Princess huehueh.

Though I'd have more to do for SFV buuut looks like I covered what I wanted to from beta. Anything else I might like isssss already done by other people now, too lol. excited for Juri and Ibuki tho~

stunanimation

Potential Patron
Hey it's been a while. How is it going? Any future plan for making vids?

And what about you thief, have you found any good games or vids

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.