Lord of Heroes (Mobile) is coming out soon anyone know if that has stuns?
- Done a few recordings but really don't feel like doing them atm... but I'm working on my YT channel.
- Might actually get a Megaupload account, Ryonaneer
do you pay for one?
Busy busy. I have went back to get Epic Seven stuns now that I have the emulator working and it looks better. Or should I say had the emulator working? It's giving the black screen on startup for Nox, LDPlayer, and the like. So there are still more to get. All over the place with sizes.
Ahhh never seen this fake before but I am trying to look up and make gifs of these animations! A lot of cute characters and in pvp you see animations from a front angle, or from behind if they’re in your party. It’s neat.
Might be busy for the next two weeks... might have some time to do things with my PS2, but don't get your hopes up.
- There's no stun in Power Instinct 5, wanted to do some 'Lisa' ryona, but can figure out how to record, Bandicam takes the wrong screen.
Wow¬ Thanks! I also found some animations of Evertale! They're too big for attaching here but I will put them somewhere soon...Will try to find some more also.
AHH~ I found some ryona of Xenoblade also!
It has KO, a bit of dazed, and topple. I don't think I even know topple was a status in this game~ I just wish someone would get a good look at SHarla's animations...I think she is the cutest of every Xeno character for my interest...
I am very pleased, they did some very cute animations. Her stun is exactly what I expected, and her sleep is maybe my favorite sleep animation in the game. I wish...she had extra voice lines, they are all just from ARMS but...it's OK. They made up for it with such detailed face expressions like I expect!!~~
Been busy... and now I have a new computer (and now I need a capture card).
Tales of Crestoria (Mobile)
- It's not bad though it's not good: it's more like straight up rpg, the player turn, then enemy turn, then player turn etc... (status effect state, hit state, and death state are pretty lame, though I guess the good thing is you can hear the voices in the 'character room')
Exos Heroes (Mobile)
- Down to 10 characters left, just gotta do them
Since everyone prefers gifs, I made Knights Chronicle stuns but as gif files instead, a couple of them were done in the video I put here last time, but most of these are new.
(+ one Epic7 stun gif I made from a random youtube video)
kind of annoying that I don't know how I can get a stun for Melissa, cause whenever it reaches her turn she automatically reduces all of her debuffs' durations by 2, and I have no idea where I'm going to get a stun which lasts for longer than 2 turns lol.
I think I've only got one or two characters left to do for Knights Chronicle that'll probably be it for now.
Hmm, so I tried to download Atelier Shallie DX but when I try to boot it it opens steam?? So it won't let me play it.
Anyone run into this before?? How can I play it? If you need to own it on steam to play this then why did someone upload it in the first place?
I had a game that was downloaded through Steam, but they had a crack to bypass the steam account process (meaning you didn't need Steam at all. Probably the game you downloaded (taking a guess) doesn't have that crack. Is there a 'readme' file?
Onimusha: Blade Warriors
- will redo with better lighting... PS2 can turn back on until it has 'rested' enough
- US voices will be appearing on my YT channel (for these 3)
- I don't think I'm doing every female character in this game (maybe the main ones). I do have 'everyone' unlocked in this game (unlike the 360 version... eff you 360). If you do want someone, ask me.
- Nothing good for this thread besides Angela's US ryona voice (on my YT channel).
- The voices really suck in that game... not doing.