Ryonaneer R Vids

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Mass of the Dead (Overlord anime mobile game)
- Damage Ryona, Death Ryona, (might have stun, still trying to figure that out)

---

Going to try to finish Aurora 7 one day, might have found a good stun spot...
- Just found out this stage can kill me, do critical hits (slightly different animation than getting normally hit), launch me, and stun me
- Ariel doesn't have critical hit voice (boo!)

Attachments

Last edited:

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Sorry about the huge amount of postings from me on Twitter. I don't feel like this game is going to last much longer, so I'm really trying to haul ass here.

---

Characters I don't have:
- Gluttony Alice (gacha), Odile (event), Dark Jacqueline (event), Axey (event)

Attachments

Last edited:

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
The non-Aurora 7 content goes here...
- failed to get the new girl in Seven Knights (Melia?)
- Lotte (Aria's twin) is proving to be rather difficult

Seven Deadly Sins
- FOUND A PLACE TO GET STUNNED!!! ... but I did all the females currently on the NA roster atm. -_-

Attachments

Last edited:

Thief

Swell Supporter
Kudos for all your hard work as usual, dude. Really, man.

Maybe it's worth taking a look at Tales of Crestoria, unlike other Tales it's turn based. It's going through Beta Test now.

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Kudos for all your hard work as usual, dude. Really, man.

Maybe it's worth taking a look at Tales of Crestoria, unlike other Tales it's turn based. It's going through Beta Test now.
I have that pre-registered that and 4 other games (which I cannot think off the top of my head atm).
- Went to look at Final Blade (Mobile), difficult to get the new characters now, so I'm quitting that for good.
- Went back to Chaos Masters (Mobile), they didn't add much characters.
- I still got my console games but there are few things I need to do to be completely free.
(And I threw that list that I had...)

---

I can't believe I'm playing this damned game again. Bluestacks crashes constantly (probably because my computer is old as s***). I'm not paying money for this game. It's difficult to get the new characters now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
Wow very cool!! Thanks for all of the ard work, looks like still a lot of things in mobile...

BTW I saw elphelt got added to Epic 7!! Anyone else new in that game lately?
Haven't found new stun animations so if anyone found any let me know and I can gif them like usual. ;P

I am still looking forward to the new Smash character and really hope for Min Min at least! I might try to do some ryona of ARMS as we wait.
Also am trying to get some stuff from some other games but quarantine makes it hard to download stuff and get privacy to do it.

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
'Heros Cantana' (Mobile)
- There is a 'stun' but no animation on it. It seems to be a collaboration of a lot of famous Korean manhwa (Hardcore Solo Leveling, God of Highschool, Tower of God, etc)

'Exos Heroes' (Mobile)
- Three voices to choose from: KOR / JPN / ENG. There is a 'stun' state but it's very difficult to get while in battle even though the animation cyrcle is quite short (<20ish frames). You need an enemy that can stun (I think I used the girl from stage 1-7) and then you need a 2nd person who has a single heal so you can view the character and this is what I did for this .gif image. Also, I have done two characters to view if everyone had a wireframe stun animation (meaning same throughout all the characters)... nope, each have their own.

Attachments

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
You guys finding any new games? I think I'm starting to develop carpal tunnel because I'm a lot of things on my phone -_-
- Kinda rushing with the 'Exos Heroes' because I kinda want to advance the storyline, but if I level my characters, I might be overpowered at the stage where I can get the death/stun quite easily.

Attachments

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Avid Affiliate
I love the animation from Exo heroes. Finally seeing some "actions"! Not just those lame animations that covering their face with the hands and being motionless.

Thank you zaysha

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
Hmmm not a lot of new games I can think of...is weird that soooo many are mobile now huh?? ^^'''
I have been posted a lot to twitter, making gifs to remake some of my old progress. I have backups on mega now also.
I have been doing a lot of FFX-2 gifs.

I can make more using a model viewer program someone helped me get, but it is a little more complicated.

Also been exploring a lot of artwork and finding new kinds of things I can like, it is inconsistent and I think a lot has to do with art style but I have found some nsfw and even hentai kinds of things I can like? But only sometimes...? And I making a personal gallery of characters I like a lot.
It still needs more organization but here is that so far.

#blacklivesmatter

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
I should make a MEGA account, but... I have 2600+ videos -_- I'm already hating YouTube for not being able to search for my old files when I'm on the backend.

Exos Heroes
- So the altenate costume is called 'Fatecore'. I only have Deva and Anatasia atm. I WANT FC BATHORY!!!
- I did add 5s to the last frame of the death animation because they just disappear after a while.
- Reedmarie's and Valentina's stun are at 2x speed, I'll go back and correct them when I go back to the game.
- Fatecore Anastasia is so fricking powerful (has a shield and when attacked has 'revenge/wrath' damage) so the stage I'm using, she has a hard time dying, bring her to a different stage and dies ASAP

Attachments

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Yaaah, more here...
- quiet_resolve quiet_resolve I definitely do agree with you, more 'personality' !!!

Attachments

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
I have been gathering artwork I like on my mega and also uploading a lot of gifs, focusing much more on gifs than videos and it means shorter clips but much much easier to make.

I have been wastign too much time on this kind of stuff lately tbh, i need to try finding work which is HARD right now...>_<'''
But I will still do some ARMS ryona and of course any girls added to Smash in the new update.

Top Bottom