Ryonaneer R Vids

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
I can’t seem to make gifs look that good. But I don’t have the game anymore. These are good quality, thanks!

Also, I looked up that FF13 thing and it’s not really what I would want, not really dizzy animation. Still funny tho.

oohhhh I hope FF7 remake has good ryona...!! I bet we have to wait for episode 2 for Yuffie though..

Tmada

Potential Patron
I saw Kayron stuck in a near infinite fight because he was immortal in one of the Labyrinths on Epic Seven. Thought it was too bad it was limited to a few people but I forgot Shooting Star Achates exists and her the buff lasts 3 turns. With a bit of turn manipulation I was able to get the hardest one out of the way in Idol Tamarinne as she is one of my favorites. Her getting an extra turn made this difficult to keep idol from and immortality from the previous battle.

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
But i don’t get what a e-ninja is...^^;;
yah I’m busy also, and not much going on lately with this kind of thing. Waiting for the right kind of games to come out I guess!

Mongaya

Potential Patron
But i don’t get what a e-ninja is...^^;;
yah I’m busy also, and not much going on lately with this kind of thing. Waiting for the right kind of games to come out I guess!
We don't know either. They just said it was a thing back in March along with that Summer OVA. They said we'll get more info this year since it's the 10th anniversary in August. The shooter came out of absolutely nowhere though.

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Aurora 7 (Mobile) - It's hard to get a clear shot of the stuns without any interference...
Overhit (Mobile) - Searching for a friend with SSR+ Claire...

Sorry for the huge slew of updates that I have been doing... I'll try to schedule them once a day to have some breathing room.

---

Do you guys want more character voices from 'Abyss Frontier'?

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Dragon Raga (Mobile)
- Make your own avatar and go do the MMORPG thing
- Stun is very short and is missing a lot of frames for a fluid motion...

Magia - Charma Saga (Mobile)
- Two females: Caleera & Linis
- (Mon) Petrification (Tues) Freeze (Wed) Confusion (Thurs) Silence (Fri) Stun (Sat) Blindness (Sun) Every of these dungeons are open

Xross Chronicle (Mobile)
- There is stun, but the characters are just standing still (hate games like this honestly)

Overhit (Mobile)
- Huge damn download and nothing new... wtf game... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
Oh those mafia charms animations look pretty good!

i am hoping for FF7 remake to have some decent ryona, guess we will see!

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
- It's Dragon Raja not Dragon Raga.
- It's Leta not Linis for Magia - Charma Saga.

A plethora of mistakes from me...

---

Is this a powerbomb? I dunno my wrestling moves...

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom