Ryonaneer R Vids

kubi mage

Avid Affiliate
Just a quick update - I have Rumble Roses XX emulated on my PC. However I still don't know how to save profile, unlock contents directly, lower the difficulties so that I could take down ryona contents easier etc
It's been a long time but I remember that unlocking content in RRXX was an enormous pain in the ass. You might be better off waiting for a cheat hack or something.

yeefo

Potential Patron
oh uh, am I late to join everyone here at all?
I was desperate to put these somewhere so,
(Grimms Echoes Stun)
(Grimms Echoes Stun x2)
(Knights' Chronicle, Belle's Final Attack includes dizzy animation, it's very loli though, (and very short too) depends on your taste)
(Knights' Chronicle Stun 5x, non-loli batch)
(Knights' Chronicle Stun 5x, a bit more loli batch, not all but about 2.5/5)
I haven't got any more yet but these are the best I've recorded, but after 5+ years of scrolling for good dizzy/stun fetish content, I think I've ran out of material on the internet, so I've decided to come here. idk if any of you've seen these stuns yet but i cba to look through 55 pages, not yet lmao, but came to say that I miss the og ryonaneer channel tho damn, and other channels that have been taken down since, but I don't think these videos would've made it anywhere if I had uploaded them myself.

oh and also if I don't come back to this thread for any reason, the knights chronicles stage is world 2-9, the boss lasts long enough to survive any strong characters' uncontrolled counter-attacks, and the spin attack at it's half-health phase can stun multiple characters at once, and in the tutorial for knights chronicle, it mentions you hold down one of the characters' attacks to change to a front perspective for a close-up (excluding the defend/shield option, it doesn't).

Last edited:

yeefo

Potential Patron
If there's ever any stuns I'd like to see someone do is akibas trip, cause rn I have to watch actual gameplay to find stuns, blanc from Neptunia specifically cyberdimension cause I can find stuns for the other characters but no blanc, how dare they :(
Also Kirara fantasia has neat stuns for all your favourite moe anime characters/part of Manga Time Kirara, but again, have to watch lots of gameplay footage to find stuns, especially since it's an arguably small game still.

Thief

Swell Supporter
Heya! Welcome aboard! And no worries it's never late. The only downside to it is that many of the vids we've shared from different channels have been already been taken down (not necessarily rule violations, many were simple gameplay whose users just took down as well) and are lost, but hope you can find stuff you like as well.

Ryonaneer has a twitter where she has linked a good amount of stuff she managed to save, so that's something.

So uh, by any chance did you manage to get the RWBY girls in Knights Chronicle?

yeefo

Potential Patron
Heya! Welcome aboard! And no worries it's never late. The only downside to it is that many of the vids we've shared from different channels have been already been taken down (not necessarily rule violations, many were simple gameplay whose users just took down as well) and are lost, but hope you can find stuff you like as well.

Ryonaneer has a twitter where she has linked a good amount of stuff she managed to save, so that's something.

So uh, by any chance did you manage to get the RWBY girls in Knights Chronicle?
Thanks and yeah, I've been following up on their twitter and channels like rr lg and My Ryona's channel a lot.
Also, no rip, haven't managed to get any of the RWBY girls except the blonde one with sunglasses (forgot what she was called) but I haven't levelled her up for any material yet, so oof. I don't think I've got much time for any more atm, though since I've joined this thread now I think when there's any good ryona that comes to mind I've found in the past that I think is good, I'll put it here.

yeefo

Potential Patron
I'm still new here so I don't exactly want my first words here to bombard the thread but I feel like an introduction + more ryona is necessary.

I felt like I was in the right mood to try and remember as much good ryona as I could so, here:

(Ranked Best to Worst, highest quality to lowest quality but if it's on this list then it's still some of my favourites, if it's not on this list I probably don't really like it that much unless I haven't seen it yet and it fits my hot standards)

My Favourite high quality stun ryona video games:
Grimms Echoes
Knights Chronice
Odin Sphere
Senran Kagura (preferably Estival Versus cause the stuns are polished) (Tip: dizzy animation can be found in creative finishers too for each individual character, which is the pole finisher)
Kirara Fantasia
Princess Connect Re:Dive (note: stuns are extremely short but I find them reaaally good for some reason)
Dragon's Crown
Cyberdimension Neptunia FGO
Akiba's Trip

Lost (I can't find) or they've been deleted:
Clips of anime girls seeing birds swirly eyed from things on a youtube channel that's now gone (explained in two lines down)
Some visual novel I couldn't remember the name of cause the video was in Japanese and the shortened dizzy clip was deleted, and the original video is about 1+ Hours long cause it was a playthrough, and I can't find it anymore, where a pink haired girl trips into the MC (has a first person player character view) and she sees birds
Old Youtube channel that went by the name "Daryl Lamonte" and changed to "KO Master" who shut down their channel as they lost motivation to continue (which I'm still confused to why they couldn't have just left all the content on youtube)
Old Playlist on youtube that went by "DIZZY/STUN/KO/DAZED/SEEINGSTARS"... or something like that I forgot, but it was the best playlist I've seen for Dizzy Ryona so far and it's gone
Everybody's favourite, the OG "R Ryonaneer" Channel :'( F

Sites to search around for new stuff constantly:
Youtube-
rr lg
My Ryona
Danbooru-
Try searching for the "seeing_stars" tag, then "dizzy", then "dazed", then if all don't work, try 2 popular/commonly used tags at the same time like "star" "@_@" or "star "unconscious" ect...
Twitter-
R Ryonaneer
Deviant Art-
by the name "Kraaikop" who has a favourites folder called "dizzy girls" mostly low-quality but occasionally you can find something good

Honorable Mentions or just other dizzy/stun ryona:
Croixluer Sigma (good stun but really short when enemy cancels out the debuff with another attack)
Age of Ishtaria (stun is really bad but the voice and art makes up for the rest of it to be imagined)
Mario Party Series (dizzies are the highest quality out of any game, but not the best for ryona, cause it's a hecking mario game)
SAO:MD (actually a decent stun)
SAO:LS (stun is pretty good too, and a lot better actually, just not enough stuns uploaded)
Honkai Impact 3rd (super tasty quality, but too short)
Boxing Angel, Wii Sports Club Boxing, Mario And Sonic Rio Olympics Boxing, (same energy stuns but just, the quality not always THAT good, the mario and sonic ones have INSANELY good quality but there's never any videos which have long enough stun scenes)
Blade and Soul [knee to stomach] (stuns are outstanding, characters could've been cuter, knee to the stomach is violent, but can be easilly ignored)
(Hentai Game) Slave Girl Ena (Excluding the sadistic aspects, very very very difficult to find material, you may have to search for entire gameplay, the game is too hentai to be on youtube so you have to search across dodgy arabic/dark Japanese websites to find the stun, but it's so worth it, it's so cute and the stun is just- oh my days, it's so good, heck there's literally two different stun expressions and they weren't even intended for dizzy ryona -I'm pretty sure-)
Witch Girl (Hentai Flash Game Online which has a stun when the character is unable to lose any more clothing, stun is good but low quality)
Touhou 13.5/14.5/15.5 (stuns are pretty cool, +Touhou, but for the newer characters for 14.5, you gotta learn the combos yourself to get them to see stars circling their heads)
Vanguard Princess (Recent that I found on page 54 posted by my ryona on the undertow thread for r ryonaneer videos)
SSBU (they made the dazed animations more tasty but then again, I prefer organic anime-type characters with moe vibes rather than video game mascots)
I managed to find this unlisted real-girl dizzy edit on youtube I liked years ago that I didn't wanna lose so I put it onto UnlistedVideos.com here, back then before I became weeb it was good, but now, not really but, it was one of the best back then.

"Go Quit Your Fetish Now And Never Come Back"-Starter Pack:
Dizzy Girls 2 (I think their first channel got taken down) (real life girls editing themselves with stars circling their heads after knocking themselves out, but I'm weeb, so I don't like 3D girls)
Google Images, type "dizzy girls seeing stars" or "dizzy girls circling stars" and then if they're not good enough, add "stock vector"/"stock illustration" to the end, or even "vertigo/food poisoning infographic" lmfao

Explanation that no one really has to read if they don't wanna, but describes my taste in ryona:
I am really picky with my ryona, either cute moe girls with a good art style (not too loli because I don't really do lolicon, only on occasions), big tiddy onee-sans are fine too, I'm only into the stun/dizzy aspect of ryona, if there's no circling stars or birds in any form, then it doesn't work for me, and as mentioned earlier, art style must be great and look like a generic and PREFERABLY anime art style, western is only occasionally fine.
NSFW/Hentai is okay.
Camera Angles and picture- I like to see their faces during the stun scene, so front-shots are nicer, the circling birds/stars mustn't be too high above their heads, or it won't work exactly.
I like progressive dazed expressions, or just a little bit of context to how the stun is inflicted (or dizzy scene happens), mustn't be too "slapstick/goofy", swirly eyes don't normally affect how pleasing it is to me, sometimes i'd rather there weren't swirly eyes, but sometimes if the swirls work, then it kinda helps, but that's only if they work (which idk how they work lmao).
Closed eyes (half closed is fine, but as long as it's noticable, or fully open is okay too but the expression of the character's current health status must feel different, character disorientated or slightly off balance, not too off balance like a clown.

There's probably never going to be too much ryona but I just want to point out I don't wanna act like I'm strolling in here to flex or anything lol

quiet_resolve

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for sharing. Here's how I look for stuff on Deviantart:

You start with the "More like this" TAB for a random general dizzy picture (don't use a famous character's because if you use a dizzy wonder woman they will only take you to wonder woman not dizzy)
DeviantArt: More Like Dizzy by Particularlyme

And then from this you can find more pics you like, and then from which you can find more authors, more collections, and even more stuff from the "more like this TAB".... Sometimes there are just too many of them that I watch them for hours forgetting I have work to do.... Ah isn't internet great

yeefo

Potential Patron
yeah man, you gotta search with keywords/images rather than commonly used words, although I've searched a whole lot on there and there's not really that much that works well for me on deviantart, but hey, whatever suits our dirty needs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeefo

Potential Patron
also anyone with Touhou 14.5 ULIL, here's some ryona for it where I had to spend time learning a good enough combo to cause stuns. I forgot which replays had better footage, but the replays can only be run in the game itself, so just put the individual replay data in the replay folder, not the folders.
I can't record it because my laptop is slow and I don't have any good recording software to cope with even 5 fps for videos.
The older replays probably don't have as many stuns per replay so don't bother with them, also there's a main focus on Koishi and Kasen cause I like them, I should've done hijiri too but, meh not in the mood.

Attachments

yeefo

Potential Patron

Attachments

Last edited:

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
T Thief , still alive but busy.

quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , no not going through with that method on Overhit (going with the two person one, just don't want the more probability of trying to aim for a 'perfect' video run).

Hello, yeefo yeefo .
- Akibas trip (PS4) I will do... you just need to find an enemy with the heavy weapons (like a gumball machine for example). It's one of those, I need to find this certain enemy in a good place while I'm going solo-adventuring-type-deal.
- I have Touhou 14.5 on my JPN PS4 and I use the recording from that.
- Don't forget this channel: 30 Seconds Game Ryona (it's Haquafan's channel)

---

Netmarble is fucking finally releasing King of Fighters All Star (Mobile) on Oct 12?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
tutturu~

I can’t get here on a computer still but i figured out how on a phone? kind of? sorry to worry. i has a lot of big life changes lately, moved in with my girlfriend, so i haven’t had as much need for this stuff? but it is still nice to look up! i can still use my youtube and twitter...hm, if anyone wants to dm me on twitter with these gifs you’re making I can post them there. or maybe i can figure out how from my phone...

anyway! I am fine! Just busy and having a new lifestyle lately. also i’m not a he, i’m a girl.

Some of these new things seem worth looking into. Lately I saw:
Atelier ryza
ys 9
indivisible

all games I am interested in ryona for! also Reallllly hoping we get some new LADIES for Smash, i am liking the dlc sovfar but COME ON...

Thief

Swell Supporter
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Heyo! Glad to hear from you and no worries. Happy to hear things are settling down. I don't have twitter so I can't message you there, but we'll be posting the stuff we find, when you feel like it take a look.

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer R: Good to see you around. I don't have twitter, but I did subscribe to your YT channel. Have you tried a VPN to bypass restrictions? I'm looking forward for Atelier Ryza's characters ryona, but I'm so happy that moppyfarm1234 did Yufaa from YsIX.

---

Omg, I'm loving this PSP emulator XD

Attachments

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
I can’t use vpn for now.
hmm maybe I’ll post my e-mail address if I need to? i will take a better look at stuff later when i can!

what is this about rumble roses xx emulation?? It finally can work? Really?

quiet_resolve

Avid Affiliate
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer Yes. I successfully loaded it on the Xenia emulator. I think Xenia emulator only just got released for a few months, also you will need to find and download an RRXX ISO file (probably from some pirate website)

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
hmmmm I can’t find a place to download the rom to try myself...>_>
Well if anyone wants to e-mail me things like gifs to post on the Twitter, my e-mail is
ryonaneer at yahoo
I can still see that on the computer. ^^;
I will try to look at stuff posted here too.

Sounds like rumble roses will not let people clear arcade mode to get belts? so it can’t save progress?

As for games I am hoping for seeing ryona of,
Atelier Ryza
Indivisible
Ys IX
Granblue Fantasy Versus

as always, I love seeing new ladies stuns in Smash Bros and Street Fighter, and really like seeing them in Kings Raid and Epic 7. ☺ If Rumble Rose XX gets figured out then there’s more dizzy type focus could be done with that game. I don’t think we’re seeing a new one of those anytime...

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Avid Affiliate
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer So there's someone shared a 100% savefile for the XENIA emulator. Do you want me to send the savefile to your email?

Also, I tried out some dizzy types in the game, and there are others require you to counter on some certain position, which is even harder to trigger. Still, I'm having quite a bit of fun with RRXX yesterday.

Top Bottom